Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
This game seems to have bad habit going backwards, first game had like 3-4 updates then cancelled. Reboot now 3 updates where in 3 update world is somhow smaller then in previous second update.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
So not as much a new version as there is no new content, just updates for the current content?
Which is fine, just would have thought it would be called v0.2.5 instead of v0.3
But updates are always good

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
The game is literally unplayable for me. whenever I press start a new since I don't have a save to continue, it'll say Loading Error and on day 1 after you sleep in the old man's house and go to the secretary it'll say Loading Error again

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
I see that you guys have problem with crashes?
I personally did not get a single crash myself (and i played it from the start to finish).

So did you guys use a former save file that you had, or something?
As that might be the reason behind it then.
That was a problem I had before but I don't see it at all now and just shows up on save 5 instead of save 1 and none of the slots won't save

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I tried copying the v0.2.1 save into v0.3 and i'm getting errors
Does v0.3 require a new restart to make it work or does simply copy pasting into the save folder not work with this version and extra step is required

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I tried copying the v0.2.1 save into v0.3 and i'm getting errors
Does v0.3 require a new restart to make it work or does simply copy pasting into the save folder not work with this version and extra step is required
Yes it requers new start 0.3 dosen't have all content that 0.2 had also there is some new content.

Reactions: Gerben02

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I don't quite understand how you guys are upset, this game is really good, I get that a remake is never really what we hope for and to start a new save because of a new update really sucks, but the history of the game is pretty fun and the graphics are nice, sure the girls almost look the same, but whatever, the only thing that this game is missing for it to be a top tier is animations, of course, in my opinion.

Keep the good work Jansu, and if you star giving us animations you will be an absolute madlad

Reactions: Nolo100

Nolo100

Jul 4, 2019
I don't quite understand how you guys are upset, this game is really good, I get that a remake is never really what we hope for and to start a new save because of a new update really sucks, but the history of the game is pretty fun and the graphics are nice, sure the girls almost look the same, but whatever, the only thing that this game is missing for it to be a top tier is animations, of course, in my opinion.

Keep the good work Jansu, and if you star giving us animations you will be an absolute madlad
finally someone who actually appreciates the work... game is amazing AF, minor inconveniences like creating new save on every update.. it's just a stupid thing to complain about when a game is as high quality as this...

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
the only thing that this game is missing for it to be a top tier is animations, of course, in my opinion.
The only thing that could ruin this game are animations, imho. We ain't here to watch hentai, keep animations where they belong.

Nolo100

Jul 4, 2019
The only thing that could ruin this game are animations, imho. We ain't here to watch hentai, keep animations where they belong.
Oh i defenitely agree.. so many of game creators try to make animations cuz most people do love them (so do i myself) but if you're not amazing at it.. you can waste a lot of time and effort on something people aint gonna see, or do something that doesnt look nearly as good as people want it to.. so it can quite literally ruin the whole game, especially if players arent given the option to skip the bad animated scene like in some games...

overall better to stay without anymations as they are huge risk and often dont reward you.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
The real thing we want is to use old saves to play updates, the rest is a master piece.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019

Because there is a limit how often you want to replay the start and go through all the text you already read and finally can access the new content.
And which each update that part becomes longer and more annoying which causes people to drop out from playing the game.
No matter how great it is.

So it is a valid critism to say something about it, especially since the original game had the option to continue from the last save

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes