redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
the thing is that they say you can pick up "weapons and armor" and they reply with "but we use specialized weapons" there's no implication that they can't still go to the barracks to pick up armor (but you can't)
The only equipment you can use is in the store, the barracks pass only serves to get inside for quests.

D

Deleted member 1619352

The only equipment you can use is in the store, the barracks pass only serves to get inside for quests.
i know, but they are offered "weapons and armor" and they only say their weapons are specialized (and their armor clearly isn't), so it isn't strange to assume that maybe you could go into the barracks to at least pick up armor considering they offered (i'm not saying this should happen or anything, just that i also went looking)

Reactions: Gerben02

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
i know, but they are offered "weapons and armor" and they only say their weapons are specialized (and their armor clearly isn't), so it isn't strange to assume that maybe you could go into the barracks to at least pick up armor considering they offered (i'm not saying this should happen or anything, just that i also went looking)
They reply they use specialized gear because it's ahri's orb of deception and xayah's feathers that they use. they don't use "normal weaponry" so it wouldn't make sense to go to a barracks and take gear they don't normally use. Technically the armory shop refines their weapons but you buy the upgrades and the thing you get from him for that reward is just health potions I believe (which are suppose to help you with the boss fight) also their armor is special and it's Ionian style and being in Noxian territory it would be hard to obtain something similar other than the armory upgrading it. Do keep in mind that they wear their clothes for a reason, Xayah normally jumps around and uses agility to stay out of reach to out range enemies and ahri can leap around and uses her looks to seduce so I don't think it makes sense for them to take armor that would change their style of fighting.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Yet you can just buy that armor later on the shop if you grind gear. Which would be noxian armor also, which makes the entire argument mood.

Anyway the line as it is in the game is confusing and could be made clearer. But since Jansu doesn't read it here anymore it doesn't matter. Clearly his patrons don't care the way it's written

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
Yet you can just buy that armor later on the shop if you grind gear. Which would be noxian armor also, which makes the entire argument mood.

Anyway the line as it is in the game is confusing and could be made clearer. But since Jansu doesn't read it here anymore it doesn't matter. Clearly his patrons don't care the way it's written
I'm pretty certain it's just adding to your clothes/upgrading them but regardless the only thing you see is the characters current outfit choice which will be changeable later. I am not Jansu, I do not speak for Jansu but if you want to complain their discord is always open. The line as I am seeing it written in game is "Go check out the armory for your equipment" which would be the gear shop and not the barracks like the guy was thinking, it would be weird to head to a barracks and ask some dude for male armor which isn't fitted for a female #mood

D

Deleted member 1619352

I'm pretty certain it's just adding to your clothes/upgrading them but regardless the only thing you see is the characters current outfit choice which will be changeable later. I am not Jansu, I do not speak for Jansu but if you want to complain their discord is always open. The line as I am seeing it written in game is "Go check out the armory for your equipment" which would be the gear shop and not the barracks like the guy was thinking, it would be weird to head to a barracks and ask some dude for male armor which isn't fitted for a female #mood
pretty sure you got the key to pick up your gear so unless there's a hidden back door where i can steal get my complimentary weapons and armor from the gear shop...

pretty sure there are female Noxians in the army (even if you haven't seen anyone except for Katarina (?) in the game)

and i'm pretty sure the armory isn't the gear shop like you say but the small guarded area in the upper right corner if you take the stairs down to the right

like i said, i don't really care, the wording just made me look

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I notice patrons on comments don't want vanilla content? What do they want? Just bestiality? I hope it doesn't turn out like that.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
I notice patrons on comments don't want vanilla content? What do they want? Just bestiality? I hope it doesn't turn out like that.
No they want Soraka to not be Vanilla since that was her original plan, to be the one part of the group that takes on everything non-human basically.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes