HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
Is it all CG or are there actual scenes? This seems interesting to play regardless
Some are just an image while characters do/show stuff while most are scenes involving the characters doing stuff and characters becoming more corrupted (mainly ahri). It's not just an image and no dialogue the game is pretty story based and even if it is just a single image there is chat and faces happening.

Mr_Sandmanx

Feb 3, 2018
If you scrolled up like 6 replies you would have seen it

I forgot to post the link in my walkthrough so if you used that at all I should have had it there as well
Also feel free to join Jansu's discord
your link dont work

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
i said becuase the mega page dont work
explain. What does not work ? How did you figure out it did not work ?

And did you try the work-around both i and hentaiguy posted on the last page ?

Edit: Nevermind, i wasn't aware the link expired.

Last edited:

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
i said becuase the mega page dont work
Old link works still, that one posted in reply to you expired. In Jansu's discord is also a posted save which was another thing I posted to you. Hope you resolve it I updated the message you quoted.

Nov 6, 2019
I downloaded the version with the Red Mod, but when I started the game and went past the tutorial, the minimap disappeared and I've been pressing PageUp as stated, but to no avail. What happened?

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
I downloaded the version with the Red Mod, but when I started the game and went past the tutorial, the minimap disappeared and I've been pressing PageUp as stated, but to no avail. What happened?
Says right on the mod for version 0.1.2 was for last update.
Game Version: v0.1.2

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Is the game going to be like the remade version is now or will it open up a bit more with less hand holding and VN style of game play where your just ment to do what the text says to do and to do it in only that order? as one shot seens with no real impact on the rest of the game is a bit meh. Also does lust do anything or is it just there as a placeholder as I couldn't flash the old man but then when the story told a sad story about I got the placeholder about maybe next update but the lust was the same

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
Is the game going to be like the remade version is now or will it open up a bit more with less hand holding and VN style of game play where your just ment to do what the text says to do and to do it in only that order? as one shot seens with no real impact on the rest of the game is a bit meh. Also does lust do anything or is it just there as a placeholder as I couldn't flash the old man but then when the story told a sad story about I got the placeholder about maybe next update but the lust was the same
Jansu isn't active anymore on F95 and I'm not a spokesperson for them so you can always join their discord to ask there. From what I know Jansu said game will have less hand holding as it continues and the game is about corruption, which is what lust determines. Later there will be other outfits and things you can do based on how high your lust is but other than that I dont know. As most can tell Jansu was inspired by Noxian Nights so they want something similar but dont want to copy it. The remake was to change the story into something Jansu can work with more and there will be more you can do later on that Jansu wants to put into the works. The last update was slow because Jansu had school and was trying out something new which they now seem to want to implement into later updates (that being background which the last scene of 0.2 has) again you can always ask Jansu in their discord or if you message me I can relay messages to them.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of RE: Ionian Corps v0.2.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dnk9

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Question, i picked up the quest where you have to fight the bandits in the forest and you get a permit to enter the barracks to pick up some armor.
But where do you get that armor in the barracks? talking to any npc will lead to nowhere and i don't see a chest or anything else that contains armor

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
Question, i picked up the quest where you have to fight the bandits in the forest and you get a permit to enter the barracks to pick up some armor.
But where do you get that armor in the barracks? talking to any npc will lead to nowhere and i don't see a chest or anything else that contains armor
You use the pass to enter the barracks to talk to Rose for quest then you get gear from the armory shop outside (and it's also an h-scene)

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
You use the pass to enter the barracks to talk to Rose for quest then you get gear from the armory shop outside (and it's also an h-scene)
Does Rose only appear in the barracks after dealing with the bandits? Because i didn't find any female npc in there yet.
And it appeared like you could get the armor before hand

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
Does Rose only appear in the barracks after dealing with the bandits? Because i didn't find any female npc in there yet.
And it appeared like you could get the armor before hand
This should be right before you release everyone from the prison. The pass was suppose to get you into barracks to speak to rose and get free stuff from the armory (which is the shop for equipment) there is a walkthrough you can always use.

D

Deleted member 1619352

the thing is that they say you can pick up "weapons and armor" and they reply with "but we use specialized weapons" there's no implication that they can't still go to the barracks to pick up armor (but you can't)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes