Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
after you rescue the prisoners and meet at the dock the game is finish?

i dont get any beastiality scenes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
There's literally a "Thanks for playing" popup once you've finished the game. If you've gotten that then yeah you're done

D

Deleted member 1619352

how can i play this game on Linux guys? ( i tried Wine but it won't open )
you have to use enigma unpacker (search for rpg mv unpacker or something like that, there's a link here in the forums somewhere) go to their site and get the newest version, then run it through wine and extract the game and either run through wine or download latest nwjs and extract to the folder with the .exe and run ./nw

edit: actually, someone linked the page for enigma unpacker a page back or two

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1619352

don't get my hopes up by replying to the thread without being a hero :(

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
calm down guys. It'll be here fairly soon, i'd wager.

Also, sooo many games have gotten updates over the weekend. Look at some of them, pretty sure there's gotta be something you'll enjoy.

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
New update comes out publicly about a week after early access has it. This is because of bugs and issue fixing (but if you want it sooner with bugs/issues you can support for it). Also because of the new update the walkthrough will be not updated til after public release and the green light from jansu.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
So we're getting an update soon; that's great.
I've read the patreon posts and the art seems to have improved a lot.
Waiting impatiently for when the beta testers finish their job :LUL:

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
I mean a bit of it is fixed already, most likely if you are going to play it with an old save there was an issue with old saves bugging out one of the new quests with an area lock from the beginning of the game. So a fresh playthrough will most likely need to be played. I wish thinking of linking a save in the update for the walkthrough but I can see issues of people trying to use it to instead jump through the progress of the game. It would be a double edged sword though since a gallery is not yet available and you need to save before the scenes (and there is also the gallery mod which all together makes playthtough optional with an unlock all button)

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
after you rescue the prisoners and meet at the dock the game is finish?

i dont get any beastiality scenes
The game was reworked and the new version only had the tentacle scene as a non-human male scene. The new update has some juice in it but I can't get into detail as it is not out for public yet. If you want to see beast from Jansu/Ionian Corps right now go play the old version, if you want to see it right away use the mod.

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
I got a bug: after killing the wolves and talking with the secretary, when i go to the inn ahri says: "We should see the mayor first"
Can someone help me? (and if there is no other options, with another save)

Reactions: foxiu1414

foxiu1414

May 7, 2017
I cant get in the Inn bar cuz Ahri is constantly saying she had to speake with mayor and when i go to mayor i cant go upstairs to him can someone lend me a save befofre going to bar for drining Stark Ale?

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
I cant get in the Inn bar cuz Ahri is constantly saying she had to speake with mayor and when i go to mayor i cant go upstairs to him can someone lend me a save befofre going to bar for drining Stark Ale?
Nearly in the same time x)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes