Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Even though I really liked the previous one, this one seems like it has more quality to it, that with the mini map, the dialogue without having to stop to talk. (aside from the forest bug ofc)

The albert situation is basically like the one in Noxian Nights, which I love. But it has a different take on it. That exhibition stuff is my jam.

And it looks like Jansu has created most of the overworld so I guess he knows where he is headed this time around.

Reactions: MadMaxine

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Could anyone post a small CG set. On holiday but would love to see the bandits on the girls if any?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Been trying the new version of the game.
one thing i noticed is that leveling seems slower and so does the gold gain
but that isn't necessarily a bad thing since these tended to be very easy to do in the original

beyond that i'm enjoying the new version so far, i do like that you get all four girls a lot sooner this time around

EthCetra

Oct 9, 2017
I'm trying to translate this game into my language(for ma friends who aren't good at English).
But I cannot find any way to unpack the exe file.
Can anybody tell me good mean to unpack or translate this game?

Reactions: ultimategamer

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm trying to translate this game into my language(for ma friends who aren't good at English).
But I cannot find any way to unpack the exe file.
Can anybody tell me good mean to unpack or translate this game?
Use the .

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
What is the new content ?
And there is abug about the minimap paper, just before get invited inside the prison.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Since no one seems to care to post the changelog for 1.2 I will. Hint, nothing new is really added except a few NPC's, this isn't a major update!

CHANGELOG: 0.1.2: Fixed the forest scene bug where it would repeat after completion. Quest Journal added! Edited the map system, "big" maps are now disabled. Added some NPCs in Luviel. A few big fixes/edits

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes