• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Some don't like noncon, I can understand it. But I often prefer noncon.
Both is best of both worlds, IMO, when done right. Let the player choose if they're going to take them non-consentually early, or are going to work for awhile for them to fall for you. That's the best way to do it, IMO. Of all things, Black Souls actually comes to mind for this, where you can rape them the moment you see them, or you can take care of them and make them fall for you over time with effort.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I take it this game follows a strict story-line like so many games on here do. I was disappointed that it wasn't an open world game. Just the appearance of one. Right off the bat when starting the game I arrive in town without cash and am forced to follow a story-line to get a place to sleep after I went into the forest and earned the money needed for a room at the inn and it wasn't good enough. They just kept telling me I better hurry or be sleeping on the streets. Is there an option to sleep on the streets? The things that I would do...the decisions that I would make, are never options in these games. At least I was able to tell the old man Albert off after his lewd request because after being pressured into something, I am the kind of person that gets that much more anxious to do the exact opposite of what I am being pressured into doing. No, I don't do virtual novels very well. Movies tend to be a little different and I don't do any reading these days anymore but books as well. But for some reason I have a hard time accepting virual novels in video games. I guess because I am becoming the character more in a game that I am "trying" to control. But virual novels don't give you any control. That's why I can't stand them. But I am not really able to degrade virtual novels just because I can't get into them but a heads up that a game is a virtual novel would be fantastic as it would save me time by not downloading and wasting what game time I had put into it. Rape, I have no problems being in a game as long as the game gave me the options to take the non-rape route or combat losses which would still be my fault for not preparing....or maybe I just secretly wanted it. But when it's the only way to get a bed...I am sleeping under a tree personally. Yet that is never an option. and if it is, you are automatically raped by some night creature or tavern drunk who can magically take control of a powerful heroine just because she is asleep. This being a game where you are teamed up right off the bat then you could also have the option of taking shifts if the need was recognized. I just can't get into these absurdly unrealistic scenarios though. Just not my cup of tea. Other than that huge set-back for me the game seemed ok but I honestly couldn't play it for very long to find out. I even went to the inn the next day and they still have the same dialogue as if it is the same night I arrived and won't accept money for a new night at the inn this time because we "have to hurry or we will be sleeping on the streets"

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
The scenes in the prison cleaning were lost ? In previous version, Arhi and her friend were occupied by "cleanings" guards.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
How much lust do you need to show your tits to Albert again or is that not possible in this version?

Nolo100

Jul 4, 2019
i am so happy to have this continue, even if its completely redone and new, story is again.. really good and so is art... good to see such good thing as this be worked on again. I would like to see this game grow bigger since its definitely top tier

momin.sydney

Feb 28, 2019
game is broken for me. Whenever i go to save there is an endless loop of image not found errors. probably some garbage protection dev is using and it prevent people from playing the game.

zurgin

May 24, 2017
nah he messed up when he packaged the game if you redownload it he put out a new version where he fixed that so the files werent packaged incorrectly

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I like the remake so far everything looks nicer.
That old man tho... instant Noxian Night vibes.

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Good to see that this game is back!

That being said begining seems pretymuch totaly different then before.
Also first fights against slimes seems prert hard, 2v2 slimes i lost Ahnri both times that i tried, second time i even used healpotion!

Did i miss someting in barracks? Could not find anything in there

Bug report after scne wiht plant in forest if you return to forest again this scene re-trickers again (not that i mind :D )
Not sure if i'm too late, but you don't actually need to fight any slimes or anything in this version of the game. The first quest for the plant can be buggy but it activates in the first forest section at the red plants and there are no enemies there.

The 2nd quest with the bandits in the forest, the bandits are actually easier than the slimes and shit and they give you a bunch of health pots to get through it. I just went right into fighting the bandits.

Reactions: Exsa

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
There is one huge chage to compared to old version no beastiality, so that tag could be removed.
It can be added again if future updates includes beastiality again.

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Not sure if i'm too late, but you don't actually need to fight any slimes or anything in this version of the game. The first quest for the plant can be buggy but it activates in the first forest section at the red plants and there are no enemies there.

The 2nd quest with the bandits in the forest, the bandits are actually easier than the slimes and shit and they give you a bunch of health pots to get through it. I just went right into fighting the bandits.
Ywah i noticed this is realy weird rpg logic usualy slime is weakest monster so i avoided fighting bandits until level 2 just to find out this too that bandits where much easyer...

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
There is one huge chage to compared to old version no beastiality, so that tag could be removed.
It can be added again if future updates includes beastiality again.
We can only hope. That Soraka previewpic was what sealed the deal for me. Please don't let Patreon get the best of you Jansu PepeHands

Reactions: MadMaxine

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Please turn shri back into the soul sucking vixen we know and love and I found a bug in th forest.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes