DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
where i go to finish the minig event all i found it was 1 ore of iron
i found coal on my way back to the starter village. it's in the cave/cavern...direction from starter village: right after you enter, go the right path. direction to starter village: just before you leave the cave/cavern to the starter village, go further to the right of that exit...there is a stone with black on it. i got 2 coal from it.

Pulalau

Sep 19, 2017
i found coal on my way back to the starter village. it's in the cave/cavern...direction from starter village: right after you enter, go the right path. direction to starter village: just before you leave the cave/cavern to the starter village, go further to the right of that exit...there is a stone with black on it. i got 2 coal from it.
thx

Shad184

Sep 1, 2017
But I cannot seem to progress the Beach quest, I did the fake Katrina her quiz and got the pocket watch. But if I return with it to the Stark brewery and talk to the clerk inside he just says I got to find the thief.
Am I missing a step here?
I had the same problem and it resolved after I spoke a second time with the Kata double and did her quiz again.
Maybe it works for you too.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Patreon Post said:

Hey everyone!
I'd be more willing to see Detective Pikachu if they replaced that little dude with this o_O
Things are going well so far with my progress towards the next update. The only thing that's slowed me down so far was the realization that I'm not that great when it comes to drawing/painting men at an efficient pace as I am with the girls. Go figure... I've finished up Vladimir, Swain, Irelia, and Riven's avatars and I've gotten the sketch for one of the two new characters all laid out. It took me a while to get Swain's face just right. I tried to stick close to the art of his most recent base skin in LoL because I think they really nailed his look and I love it. Actually taking the time to figure out aging folds, the male face, and taking my education on them to greater lengths was worth it nonetheless.
I'll be posting my take on Swain for public eye in a bit after this post. I thought it's only fair since he's the main villain. The other characters will be in a patron only post. However, once the update is ready to go, I'll be posting all of them side by side to show their scaling with one another, plus some teasers of the new scenes.
It's been about 3 weeks since the last update. 2 weeks actually, since I was out of town and sick for basically a week. Within this time I've done 9 of the 11 avatars. I still have the 7-8 scenes to work on plus the maps and some new sprites. After all that's done, I should have all my assets ready to go then I can begin putting it all together. I'm taking more time with the avatars. I'm basically working on them bit by bit, then taking breaks, and working on them again. The reason for that is I just want them to look right the first time around. I feel if I work on them without taking breaks, my eye just gets accustomed to staring at them making me notice less and less mistakes. I don't want it to be months later and I have to do another revamp. That'd be just a waste of time, even more so as the game goes on. So, forgive me, but I'd rather take the time to make sure they all look right and capture my vision for the character.
Anyway, that's all for this blog/Sunday post. Thank you all so much for the support for myself and Ionian Corps! I hope you're all enjoying the updates to the art for the game as much as I am.

- Jansu

Last edited:

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Miner? why it takes 4 process to run this game?
It would seem so. The game looks infected like a motherfucker. The moment I ran it, my antivirus notified me it started running malicious background processes.
Yeeeeah, thanks but no.
Can you or somebody else prove it?
It really does run 5 processes in total when there should've been just one.
I'm not really into that sorta thing much but running more than one process for that kind of game is abnormal.
If it's true then it's a really disgusting play and I won't play in this shit.

Last edited:
May 14, 2018
There seems to be a problem with sequence breaking with this game. I've found two so far.
One is when you get to Stark you can talk to the Katarina girl and take the quiz even without having spoken to anyone about a pocket watch beforehand.
The other is in the house to the west of Faramore where you need the maid outfit to enter, if you go to the bedroom area you can activate a scene without getting the flower.

Also, the 5 processes thing worries me now...

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Can you or somebody else prove it?
It really does run 5 processes in total when there should've been just one.
I'm not really into that sorta thing much but running more than one process for that kind of game is abnormal.
If it's true then it's a really disgusting play and I won't play in this shit.
I imagine I should take the silence as yes.
Disgusting.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I imagine I should take the silence as yes.
Disgusting.
No, that's normal for games packed with nwjs, in fact it's strange to see a single process executable. It's not a virus or anything like that, you can scan it yourself or even look in the files. If you want another example take a look at the My New Life Revamped version. It also runs off of nwjs and has multiple processes open while running.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Well, long story short, I got the blue screen of death and I can't even turn on my computer properly... I'm going to try and see if anything's recoverable at a local electronic's shop in my area. I've gotten this in the past on this same computer about two years ago and it didn't have a happy ending then. I don't expect one now.
Worst case scenario, I've lost basically everything on Ionian Corps. The only backup I have of it is so far is back towards the beginning when I was first developing the maps for Stark. So, that's of no use, considering all the progress since then.
The only silver lining in this is that I did email the PSDs, photoshop documents, of the new scenes that were to be featured in the new update to a friend, beforehand, for their opinion on the art. So, those are definitely recoverable. The least I could do is post those up like I would normally for an update release. A week before public release for Gold, 3 days for silver, and then public. I'll also be writing up a narrative of what was to happen in the update along with the original writing that was to go with the CGs. It's the least I could do for you all as a final hurrah for the short and disappointing journey you all joined and supported me on.

Some developer's notes/ Moving forward:

Needless to say, I'm extremely pissed and disappointed. One could say depressed. I don't know if I have bad luck with PCs or something, but the same thing happening to me within a two year gap fucking sucks. I'm not going to ask for any of your guys' pity or sympathy on the matter. You all came to support to me to continue making the project and it's basically a bust at this point. To be quite honest, Ionian Corps. the way that it was, in my opinion, was kind of a mess, which is why I wanted to do the whole revamp. Not to mention my ideas and aspirations for the project might have been out of reach for a beginning developer like me. Maybe this is a sign, I don't fucking know.
Although, I have taken a devastating blow with this, I'll still keep going with lewd art at the least. Which brings me on the my next point. If nothing really is recoverable and I'm left with nothing, then at the least it's a fresh start for me. I do know that I want to continue drawing/painting lewd stuff. The way things are now, I'll be making my Patreon about my lewd art for the time being over the next few days, if things play out like I think they will.

Just a recap:
- I'm going to several electronic stores to see if anything's recoverable. However, I'm not expecting anything.
- I'll be posting up the new scenes soon that were supposed to be featured like I would normally for a new update.
- If everything is truly gone, I'll be making my Patreon page about my lewd art, until further notice.

To everyone who supported me and the project:

I thank you all greatly and apologize. I didn't know if my art or ideas were worth anything when I first started the project. However, to those of you who decided it was worth your time and money, it was. And that means the world to me. I know it's disappointing that it's possibly, and most likely, all gone so abruptly. I know, I definitely feel it the most. To anyone who has no more reason to support me then please, feel free to cancel your pledges, stop following me on Patreon, and I wish you the best with your future endeavors for lewd content. To those of you who decide to stay, CHEERS! I hope to see you all in the future. I'll be changing the page and getting new shit together for it.
Since, it's the beginning of the month soon, that means it's charging days for Patreon. If anyone gets charged, sees this, and wants a refund over the next 4-5 days. I'm more than happy to refund you back this month. Just a disclaimer, I've never refunded before, so I'm not familiar with the process.

If anyone knows any creators who's in need of an artist, that'd be interested in me, let me know! Or let them know! At this point, I'm back to being a regular, broke starving artist.

Best to you all,
Jansu

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It really is a shame to see this game die, it was quickly becoming one of my favorites. Feelsbadman

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Well if it is a bust, I would like to thank you for the game as far it was made.
I enjoyed it very much and that you make succeed in whatever may come out of this afterwards

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
Im not too familiar with RPG Maker, but can't the code and prior CG's be unpacked from a prior release to save existing data?
For example using an RPG Maker unpacker to take the game apart, get the data for the maps, CG's, dialogue, and triggered events, the recompile it into another Version to basically remake the game and save the existing data?
I only suggest this because the game is good, the art is good, and I actually thoroughly enjoy the game. Due to my personal experience there must be others that also enjoyed it. In addition, Games tend to make quite a bit more than standard Artist's drawing on Patreon, and it would benefit both the customers, as well as the creator more to try to salvage the project.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Im not too familiar with RPG Maker, but can't the code and prior CG's be unpacked from a prior release to save existing data?
For example using an RPG Maker unpacker to take the game apart, get the data for the maps, CG's, dialogue, and triggered events, the recompile it into another Version to basically remake the game and save the existing data?
I only suggest this because the game is good, the art is good, and I actually thoroughly enjoy the game. Due to my personal experience there must be others that also enjoyed it. In addition, Games tend to make quite a bit more than standard Artist's drawing on Patreon, and it would benefit both the customers, as well as the creator more to try to salvage the project.
CG's and dialogue can be salvaged, but he wont ever be able to load it into RPGmakerMV and work on it. Its how RPGmakerMV is designed so people cant just steal games, unless theres some packager I dont know about.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes