Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sure! I could send you a JPEG. In the avatars update, you can see for yourself the change on Sunday. I'll be posting her new avatar look there. It's just the way her current avatar looks compared to her in her recent scenes don't match up at all. I'll also be adding avatars for all the major characters to be seen in dialogue exchanges. That way everyone can see what I intend for them to look like. As for the girls' slut progression, the answer is yes! The girls will be getting sluttier as the game goes on. Some girls are slutty in some areas and will be progressing in other areas. Like how Soraka enjoys bestiality, but is kinda meh towards humans. Glad you enjoy the game!
Awesome thanks! Cannot wait for more of this! Also you've no doubt heard this already, but having the girls work in Inhibition more would definitely be a plus!

Reactions: Jansu

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
And where i need to go after i finish this quest with Evelyn and fuck the guys? She just say that she already speak with Vladimir and after that on the end she say "I will see you around my little fox" - so what i need to do after that?
have you also speak to Vladimir after she said she already speak with him ?? :rolleyes:

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
#!SegXnQra!NIbGuht5erm-y_KZrWpB_PYvPEP50wKv_5P9FQDiXp0 new version

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated mod here, just moved to the new version and fixed miscellaneous bugs.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
How do I set up that meeting for the Pocket watch in order to unlock get the booze for the beach.
I think I have forgotten some npc and can't think of who I need to be at for this, I tried Eveline

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes