Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I found the answer :
"Open "Item" and then "Camp Supplies" when you are on world map "

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
why when i choose '' relief'' the guy in the armor shop the game just show the game over screem ?

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Some suggestions : being able to work in the inhibition club.
Some rep scenes for the party members.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
im stuck. was told to get a outfit , went to vendor, fought spider, went to club, got outfit ,back to convent, did i what had to do then was told to camp and did and now i cant find what to do. the quest log aint working. i have no quests being kept. so im totally clueless as what to do

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
im stuck. was told to get a outfit , went to vendor, fought spider, went to club, got outfit ,back to convent, did i what had to do then was told to camp and did and now i cant find what to do. the quest log aint working. i have no quests being kept. so im totally clueless as what to do
In case you havent figured it out. I was stuck myself but just now understood how to do it. Basically, when you set up the camp (on the open world) you MUST sleep in the tent then once you wake up - monologue will appear and once you go to the Eastern district - you will indeed see Evelynn waiting you outside.

Pulalau

Sep 19, 2017
my task say " they are somewhere in the mountain pass to the east but i have no ideea where can sombody show me pls

YourVanessa

Feb 6, 2019
The game won't save the progress, I did as you told on your patreon, but it won't work, Any solution please? still a great game

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hoo boy, I really hope the next update lets us work more for Ihibition. Either way, loving this game so far! Reminding me a lot of Noxian nights. Just hope that Ahri and the girls will eventually become as slutty as those girls. Also hope we can keep Ahri's new outfit on in the next update, I'll be very upset if we can't have the avatar wearing it.

Also @Jansu as a personal favor to me, could we get a picture version of Ahri in her cover outfit? The one for the cover in the OP is too big.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
In case you havent figured it out. I was stuck myself but just now understood how to do it. Basically, when you set up the camp (on the open world) you MUST sleep in the tent then once you wake up - monologue will appear and once you go to the Eastern district - you will indeed see Evelynn waiting you outside.

And where i need to go after i finish this quest with Evelyn and fuck the guys? She just say that she already speak with Vladimir and after that on the end she say "I will see you around my little fox" - so what i need to do after that?

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Hoo boy, I really hope the next update lets us work more for Ihibition. Either way, loving this game so far! Reminding me a lot of Noxian nights. Just hope that Ahri and the girls will eventually become as slutty as those girls. Also hope we can keep Ahri's new outfit on in the next update, I'll be very upset if we can't have the avatar wearing it.

Also @Jansu as a personal favor to me, could we get a picture version of Ahri in her cover outfit? The one for the cover in the OP is too big.
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking for a personal picture of Ahri in her Inhibition outfit as a stand alone? There's going to be a big update soon to Ahri's avatar and everyone else's so this next upcoming update there's nothing major except 4 new CG as side content.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking for a personal picture of Ahri in her Inhibition outfit as a stand alone? There's going to be a big update soon to Ahri's avatar and everyone else's so this next upcoming update there's nothing major except 4 new CG as side content.
yeah basically I want ahri in her Inhibition outfit and in her pose, but just her. As for the update to Ahri's avatar, she's gonna be wearing the inhibition outfit, or can, right? And you're not gonna change her overall look right? Because I love her look right now. Also wanted to ask, Noxian Nights was your influence right? How much do you want the game to be similar, in terms of the girls becoming more and more slutty? Regardless, as I said, I'm loving the game so far and I think it's so far a pretty good Noxian Nights tribute and REALLY hope to see a lot more of it!

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Sure! I could send you a JPEG. In the avatars update, you can see for yourself the change on Sunday. I'll be posting her new avatar look there. It's just the way her current avatar looks compared to her in her recent scenes don't match up at all. I'll also be adding avatars for all the major characters to be seen in dialogue exchanges. That way everyone can see what I intend for them to look like. As for the girls' slut progression, the answer is yes! The girls will be getting sluttier as the game goes on. Some girls are slutty in some areas and will be progressing in other areas. Like how Soraka enjoys bestiality, but is kinda meh towards humans. Glad you enjoy the game!

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I like the idea of having one release focusing on plot progression, and then a following one filling the gaps with more content.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes