HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
As I stated before you need to start a fresh playthrough to avoid the bug with the hunting wolves quest as the inn gets locked off from an early game restriction of talking to the mayor before entering.

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Can anyone post a mega (or other NON-phishing/redirect site) link?

Nopy is normally ok, but it keeps timing out and the others keep sending me to re-direct/virus hell...

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
Here is a link to a save for 0.2 right before the 0.1 final boss so you can continue from where the last version left off.

Also the walkthrough will be updated most likely sometime tomorrow.
For an unknown reason, your save is not recognized. No error messages but when i put it in my save folder and run the game, it is not in. :/

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I remember playing this game only with 1 chararter when i fondoed it, Why I play with both of thame without sex scen with capitan and I rember I fighting solider and finde the compaine later, why this drasti chang?

foxiu1414

May 7, 2017
What are new scenes i count only 4? Whjere is fifth i was doing only story so is there a hidden one?

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
For an unknown reason, your save is not recognized. No error messages but when i put it in my save folder and run the game, it is not in. :/
i found a workaround.

the global.rpgsave file in the save folder apparently has the information which save slots are used, and how much time you have been playing for in that save etc.
So, what you wanna do is delete a save of yours (for example, i deleted my file1.rpgsave) and rename the new save to that (in my case file1.rpgsave).

It did work for me so far, please tell if anyone else is running into problems there.

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
What are new scenes i count only 4? Whjere is fifth i was doing only story so is there a hidden one?
It's 1 picture (soraka scene) 4 cgs ( a soraka scene, ahri scene, ahri scene, soraka scene)
Walkthrough is now updated

Last edited:

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
Normally you take the save file and rename it to a save you already have (ex. if you have saves in slots 1-10 and you know 1 is just from the start and is kinda useless you rename my file25 to save as file1) global.rpgsave remembers your saves but you can always overwrite the contents of those saves. I'll update the save to include my original global.rpgsave so it's more user friendly.

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
Why is Ahri even in this game XD?
The game is a League of Legends parody. Ionia is a location in LoL which is why it's name is Ionian Corps, it's about Ionian characters fighting against Noxus (which in lore have been constantly in and out of war/fights with one another.) Instead of asking why Ahri it's more confusing why Soraka is in game since she is Targonian and not an Ionian. It wouldn't be too far fetched though since her whole thing is about helping repair as much damage as she can and she was with Akali who is Ionian so maybe she was recruited by someone from Ionia or Akali. I do know though the main reason why Jansu has her is to have a beast like character that wouldn't be afraid of doing beast stuff.

Last edited:

HentaiGuy69

Jul 13, 2017
i have the bug of the 6 wolf and the inn someone can pass the save?
If you scrolled up like 6 replies you would have seen it

I forgot to post the link in my walkthrough so if you used that at all I should have had it there as well
Also feel free to join Jansu's discord

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes