KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Played it from the start again.

SAVE A LOT, guys.
It crashes randomly like every 5-10 minutes. Crash messages include out of bounds arrays (if i read that correctly), missing variables / constants, missing images, and sometimes, it just shuts down without any notice.

So yeah. Save. a lot.

Reactions: lOlNoo

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
So, since my answer was removed for whatever reason. Do you plan to add some submissive pet slut maids or not? That would be nice, in my opinion. I think many people like submissive slut maids, it's very nice.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Always such a double feeling. Happy to get a free game update but then totally want to rant about broken saves. Difficult to resist sometimes.
Ah well, replaying it again I guess. o_O

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
I see that you guys have problem with crashes?
I personally did not get a single crash myself (and i played it from the start to finish).

So did you guys use a former save file that you had, or something?
As that might be the reason behind it then.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
I see that you guys have problem with crashes?
I personally did not get a single crash myself (and i played it from the start to finish).

So did you guys use a former save file that you had, or something?
As that might be the reason behind it then.
I've been unable to get previous saves to work, so started from the beginning in V 0.3. Still crashes occasionally, but seems to have improved over the previous version. Still an interesting plot with an underlying corruption theme. Can't get it to run in Linux, but Win10 is O.K.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Has some great tags, was hoping as its a reboot it would get animations but ill still check it out at some point.

Vegeta21

Sep 20, 2018
I really liked the update and I like this game a lot in general, I just wish there was a lot more content. FeelsBadMan

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes