2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Skimpy Clad babes roaming around MC's house .. one waiting for her hero in bed :love::p:giggle::sneaky:;)

The other apple of our eye dancing in the middle of the living room => waiting for MC's fingers + tongue + big strong manly palms + his unwavering sword clad in countless battles to conquer his wonderful ready and moist and shivering with desire and lust bombshells that dribble rivers for him

Game On!!! For the Glory of Gaming !!!
Unlike Tomberry I don't have a dick to wield but I do have a thing for Witches so will second his request.
Hey, I remember Repulse Games , he was studying BaDIK as an example for creating interesting characters :)

Art looks pretty good and crisp and this is not a "Patreon model" dev.
Slay Witches and Lay Bitches

"No sexual content"

"No sexual content", yet their tagline is "Slay witches, lay bitches".. What? Do they mean that you're literally laying them down? Gotta say.. Thats .. Surprisingly innocent for this site.
I heard Amazon has shops that can try to help fix that problem. Gotta be prepared when you go hunt witches. :sneaky:
Well since there is no sexual content I'm guessing the laying part is when you take them lay them down in bed and tuck them in for the night.
They are just flexin'.
Here ... had to scour the inter waves to squeeze some proper previews to get hype up ::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Skimpy Clad babes roaming around MC's house .. one waiting for her hero in bed :love::p:giggle::sneaky:;)

The other apple of our eye dancing in the middle of the living room => waiting for MC's fingers + tongue + big strong manly palms + his unwavering sword clad in countless battles to conquer his wonderful ready and moist and shivering with desire and lust bombshells that dribble rivers for him

Here ... had to scour the inter waves to squeeze some proper previews to get hype up ::
.... That hypes you up? You must be a very easy person to please.

Our point was that there was no sexual content in a game using a tagline "Slay witches and lay bitches" or whatever it was. Its heavily implied sex will be part of the gameplay, yet theres no sexual content.

I dont need someone to try and "hype" me, and I dont really get why you're trying to get others hyped either. Do you have some sort of part in this game? Or are you just so hyped for what the game MIGHT become that you've lost all sense of what it currently is?
Thats basically what happened to No Mans Sky, the devs didnt want to confirm or deny anything, so everyone had their own idea of what the game would be. Which in turn lead to 'riots' from gamers (If you can call people to out of shape to actually riot in person, rioters).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a poor poor poor man's FANTASY GAME <skyrim / god of war / witcher / assassin's creed / you name it = cloak and sword game;)! > using final fantasy small frame characters.

That is the hype all about ... some resemblance to the games we actually play and ... yes .. as this is so non adulterated, non pg24, non gore and just fluffy cuddly candy little dames dancing with us watching from the streets of the red light district ... and not even getting any skin .. kind of not so great. Still .. this far it shows promise of onl needing the action be filling MC;s house ... which does not seem all that hard to do .. wonder why the stock animations from their rendering software did not make it into the game ... o_O:censored::oops:

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu and TobiMAH

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We're all searching every nook and cranny for some action ... If you find any .. let all of us know
:oops::ROFLMAO::whistle:

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Canto Forte

Skyrim's hype was because it was modable and because you could have naked characters NPC's and have lots and lots of sex the boob butt and belly jiggle also helped. I bought fallout 3 - New Vegas - oblivion - because of the sex mods and later bought skyrim because of the sex mods that would come. I probably would of never of bought any of them if there was no sexual content for them through mods.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017

Haha i told ya they are flexin. I'm feeling old pal Ricardo's vibes.

roger11

Jan 4, 2019
no sexual content. dang lol
I'll check back in a year or so for actual "lay the bitches" content.

If Kratos can do it, so can this game!

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
> no sexual content
> virtual reality

...oh, well. I have a new tower that would be capable of playing this sort of game with ease. I'll just—

> 5.07 GB zipped file size

—WAIT FOR THE FULL RELEASE, THANK YOU AND GOODBYE!

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
since it has fantasy, no sexual content and romance tags maybe motto could be ''romance witches and avoid bitches''??

• Thinking Face

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Nevermind the 'no sexual content', wtf is up with it being a third person game and also vr?

So what, you're just a floating eye watching some 3d models run about?
I mean, I guess there are a couple vr platformers

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
"The best way to tell you about this game is to tell you how we came up with the idea. Everyone at Repulse loves anime. Especially fantasy stuff like Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Berserk. "

Man, that has got to be the laziest, dumbest description of a game I've ever heard. The "More Info" makes me believe that this is going to be nothing but vaporware. Thanks, but no thanks.

G2oon

Jul 29, 2018
The torrent build is almost half the size of the Gdrive/Mega build. Is it missing content?

Mr.Hentai

Sep 25, 2017
looks interesting but is to early to tell if it will be any good i will keep an eye on it

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hello everyone.
First off, sorry for not answering your questions earlier. Had a long weekend with barely any time on the PC. Now that that's out of the way, let's get to the meat and potatoes.

1. Since we are still in alpha, nothing is set in stone. Everything that we we are showing is subject to change. Also, we are still not sure about how we are going to do certain things.

2. Yes, the game is tagged as "no sexual content". This is because, as I understood the rules, I'm not allowed to tag the game as things that are not yet part of the build that we are giving you. That's the same reason why i haven't put up screenshots of characters and levels that are not yet implemented into the game, even though they are playable.

3. There WILL be adult content in later builds and in the final game. But for now, you will have to get by with only slaying witches. Or, you know... waiting :D The laying bitches part will come. We just need more time.

4. We are trying to strike a fine balance between combat, exploration, story and sexual content. Now I know that's not easy and there will be a lot of trial and error, but with help and feedback from you, we hope that we can pull it off.

5. As for why we are doing this in both VR and non-VR. Well... because we can. :D We have the technology and knowledge to make it work both ways. That doesn't mean that one version will be crippled because of the other. The non-VR is third person and perfectly playable with mouse and keyboard (and possibly controller in the future). The VR build is in first person and playable entirely with the VR controllers.

6. The file is 5GB because it contains both the VR and non-VR builds of the game.

7. That's why the torrent is a much smaller .zip, it's only the non-VR one. Thanks to G2oon for pointing that out. I added a note, so that it's clear.

If you have any feedback, questions, suggestions, general ideas, etc. Please send it our way. Any feedback is good feedback and above all, we are trying to make something people will enjoy playing, so help us make it as good as we can. :D
I think that about covers everything for now. Sorry for the long post. :D

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes