2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

layhh

May 17, 2017
this game looks promising but...

the hook part makes me feel im a nazi

Clincher

Oct 20, 2017
It's great that someone other than the our eastern friends began to make adult games with actual gameplay. Subverse, Uragoner, now this. Nice, let's see what happens. May be worth spending money even... someday.
I love a good VN like any other, but it's nice to have some variety in genres.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
2. Yes, the game is tagged as "no sexual content". This is because, as I understood the rules, I'm not allowed to tag the game as things that are not yet part of the build that we are giving you. That's the same reason why i haven't put up screenshots of characters and levels that are not yet implemented into the game, even though they are playable.
You should probably add a note in the OP about this planned content, otherwise people will dismiss the game entirely and never check back on it

himler

Jun 16, 2017
Is the VR version playable with anything other than vr controlers? Muse and keyboard or joypads maybe?

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Is the VR version playable with anything other than vr controlers? Muse and keyboard or joypads maybe?
No, sorry. We kind of figure that if we are doing it VR, we are going all the way. And most people who have a VR headset, also have controllers. If you want to use mouse and keyboard, you will have to play the non-VR version.
But we will consider making a VR mouse and keyboard/controller experience.

LucianaX

May 8, 2018
I hope there could be character creation. Not necessarily all extended, but it would be still decent. Or to choose from male or female protagonist.

Reactions: Enigmanic

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Girls look awesome! (I'm sick of this uncanny valley fetish that plagues too many developers)
I just hope the sexual content comes in the near future.

Reactions: Repulse Games

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
new build on discord :)

downloading.

edit: well... expect more 0.11 build, 15min gameplay 2 seconds sex scene.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes