2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

sirsmokesalott

Jun 28, 2018
"The best way to tell you about this game is to tell you how we came up with the idea. Everyone at Repulse loves anime. Especially fantasy stuff like Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Berserk."

Niqquh, am I going to be the wise magical negro named Donovan and rape a lil boy's butthole???

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
"The best way to tell you about this game is to tell you how we came up with the idea. Everyone at Repulse loves anime. Especially fantasy stuff like Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Berserk."

Niqquh, am I going to be the wise magical negro named Donovan and rape a lil boy's butthole???
Art style........Thats just mean btw

We are working on it and trying to put up a new and stable build as quickly as we can. Thank you for your feedback :)
Feels sooo EA sorry i know i know but for real dude/t give some juice feeling a bit parched if ya get me

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hello. Been a while, hasn't it? I wanted to let you all know that we have a new version of Iragon up right now. All the links should be up to date.
I know that it took us a long time, but we went through a lot of changes. From the story, to the levels, characters and game mechanics. Even more changes are coming soon. We are currently working on a new combat system for VR to replace the current one, because we are not happy with it's current state.

Anyway, have fun testing. Please leave your feedback here or on our discord. Any feedback or criticism is welcome. :)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
all good now nice work hope i see more soon from you HTC Vive moving is a little stucking and the girl in Camp scene does not give a kiss with VR mode ty you for this playable content (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Repulse Games

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
all good now nice work hope i see more soon from you HTC Vive moving is a little stucking and the girl in Camp scene does not give a kiss with VR mode ty you for this playable content (y)
Thank you! Yes, we're aware of this issue in VR for the kiss. Working on it and we'll upload a new build either tomorrow or next Friday, depending on how stable it is.

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
The version of download on here isn't playable, FYI to all. Just redirects you to a website before closing the game down. You should remove download links if they're not actually usable.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
The version of download on here isn't playable, FYI to all. Just redirects you to a website before closing the game down. You should remove download links if they're not actually usable.
Hi! We can asure you that the version is playable. Just tested all 3 of them again and they work fine. The website redirection only minimizes the game into your task bar, once it minimizes your game you can just click on the icon in the task bar to open it back up and play. :)

zaMaaT

Dec 2, 2019
Hi, having a problem here (most likely because i'm dumb but still wanna play so gotta ask):
Where is the VR-build located?

Like i click on "Iragon.exe" and it starts all fine but on my desktop though i'd really like to play it on my Oculus ^^

Also the setting button curently does nothing but a sound. Is this intended/not yet implied?

Reactions: Repulse Games

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
Hi! We can asure you that the version is playable. Just tested all 3 of them again and they work fine. The website redirection only minimizes the game into your task bar, once it minimizes your game you can just click on the icon in the task bar to open it back up and play. :)
When I attempted this it redirected me to a website and closed the application down entirely; I checked the processes and this was the case for me. That being said I downloaded from the website and everything worked again then. Perhaps some sort of weird local issue. Not sure overall. Thanks for the swift response and checks :D

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hi, having a problem here (most likely because i'm dumb but still wanna play so gotta ask):

Like i click on "Iragon.exe" and it starts all fine but on my desktop though i'd really like to play it on my Oculus ^^

Also the setting button curently does nothing but a sound. Is this intended/not yet implied?
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. The last two weeks we couldn't manage to put up a VR build because it was very unstable and full of game breaking bugs. That's why we only put up the 3rd person one. You're not dumb, the VR build really isn't on here. :D Hopefully this week or next week we'll have a stable one and once we do, you will be able to see it here and on all other medias we have.

And yes, the setting button doesn't do anything for now, we still haven't implemented settings. Working on that as well.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
When I attempted this it redirected me to a website and closed the application down entirely; I checked the processes and this was the case for me. That being said I downloaded from the website and everything worked again then. Perhaps some sort of weird local issue. Not sure overall. Thanks for the swift response and checks :D
Of course, glad you managed to get a working version. I guess sometimes the game application just decides to crash once the thank you page opens up. We are gonna investigate further into that.

There are multiple places where we upload one of which is our Discord where you can directly talk to a few of the developers and other tetsers.

Reactions: Trello

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

Luckily, last week we had a stable VR build and you can try it out now. :)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
We’ve been making VR games for three years now. When we finished our previous project, the question came up. What if we could bring what we love most about fantasy anime to a full interactive VR experience?
'We've been making VR games for three years now', and learned nothing I assume? I just played it in VR, and good lord, I want to throw up, who the fuck makes a movement system that moves you around like you're on ice skates? I've worked with VR for 4 months now and even I know that sort of movement system does not work in a VR environment. Fuck, I'd be angrier if it werent for the fact I feel like I need to throw up.. Only VR game so far thats made me want to throw up. I didnt even get to a save point before I just said "Fuck it", because I kept almost falling over due to the random sliding everywhere.

Change the movement system to teleport or something like that, because moving around like you're on slippery ground is not pleasant at all, not only that, I kept thinking I was about to fall over in real life.

Last edited:

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
'We've been making VR games for three years now', and learned nothing I assume? I just played it in VR, and good lord, I want to throw up, who the fuck makes a movement system that moves you around like you're on ice skates? I've worked with VR for 4 months now and even I know that sort of movement system does not work in a VR environment. Fuck, I'd be angrier if it werent for the fact I feel like I need to throw up.. Only VR game so far thats made me want to throw up. I didnt even get to a save point before I just said "Fuck it", because I kept almost falling over due to the random sliding everywhere.

Change the movement system to teleport or something like that, because moving around like you're on slippery ground is not pleasant at all, not only that, I kept thinking I was about to fall over in real life.
We're really sorry for the inconvenience you felt. We are aware that smooth locomotion may get some people sick, that's why we plan to add a lot of adjustment options for it in the future like head oriented movement or hand oriented movement. As well as a vignette option and a strength adjustment for it. We just haven't gotten to that point of development yet. Not really sure what you mean by "that sort of movement system does not work in a VR environment" Lots and lots of popular VR games use smooth locomotion, of which AAA titles as well. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We have hundreds of people play our game each month and so far nobody complained about feeling sick from moving but like I already said, we do plan to add adjustments and settings to the movement that will hopefully help with motion sickness.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
We're really sorry for the inconvenience you felt. We are aware that smooth locomotion may get some people sick, that's why we plan to add a lot of adjustment options for it in the future like head oriented movement or hand oriented movement. As well as a vignette option and a strength adjustment for it. We just haven't gotten to that point of development yet. Not really sure what you mean by "that sort of movement system does not work in a VR environment" Lots and lots of popular VR games use smooth locomotion, of which AAA titles as well. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We have hundreds of people play our game each month and so far nobody complained about feeling sick from moving but like I already said, we do plan to add adjustments and settings to the movement that will hopefully help with motion sickness.
I personally doubt no one felt sick from moving around like that.

I will say that your combat works very well in VR. But after playing the game I literally had to lay down for an hour to avoid throwing up. Again, only vr game I've ever gotten nauseous in.

Reactions: swe920

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
downloaded at 4-5mb/s from gdrive, tried to enter, crash to desktop, loads up my default browser i hate to have it accessing anything other than work/school related stuff without my consent only to be greeted with a screen telling me i cant play it because its outdated.

then i try downloading the newest version, speed: 20kbps. ETA 3 days.

if this whole thing was supposed to be a prank well played, sir.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes