2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
downloaded at 4-5mb/s from gdrive, tried to enter, crash to desktop, loads up my default browser i hate to have it accessing anything other than work/school related stuff without my consent only to be greeted with a screen telling me i cant play it because its outdated.

then i try downloading the newest version, speed: 20kbps. ETA 3 days.

if this whole thing was supposed to be a prank well played, sir.
Hi, there aren't supposed to be any pranks. If you had an older build sitting in your PC and a new one has been uploaded, the old one will NOT work, that's on purpose. I couldn't quite catch if that's what happened with you.

I just tested the links and they download and work at a normal speed, except for dropmefiles. We are investigating the issue with it. But you should be good with the Gdrive one. It is the surest option.

Last edited:

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I personally doubt no one felt sick from moving around like that.

I will say that your combat works very well in VR. But after playing the game I literally had to lay down for an hour to avoid throwing up. Again, only vr game I've ever gotten nauseous in.
And again, we are terribly sorry for the discomfort. Once we have proper locomotion settings we will announce it here in the changelogs.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
played today. very good, OP, i love anime strapped on top of european medieval fantasy. looking forward for more.

it was funny to see the main character voice suddently change after the tavern part then going back near the end, the girls lips not moving, the boxes not breaking with the axe, but flying away instead and the bgm keep overlapping one another, so you go to the camp and back to the dungeon and the music stacks. also the magic doesnt go to the crosshair direction if the character is moving anywhere but forward.

Reactions: cyberbloney

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
played today. very good, OP, i love anime strapped on top of european medieval fantasy. looking forward for more.

it was funny to see the main character voice suddently change after the tavern part then going back near the end, the girls lips not moving, the boxes not breaking with the axe, but flying away instead and the bgm keep overlapping one another, so you go to the camp and back to the dungeon and the music stacks. also the magic doesnt go to the crosshair direction if the character is moving anywhere but forward.
Glad you liked it! All of the things you mentioned we are already working on them and in future builds they will be fixed. Thank you for the feedback! What was your favorite part?

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
Glad you liked it! All of the things you mentioned we are already working on them and in future builds they will be fixed. Thank you for the feedback! What was your favorite part?
well, since sexual content is basically non existent, the combat near the end, after it got a bit more interesting with more enemies and all spell upgrades. actually had to use the health stone twice to avoid dying. i liked how the girls followed and engaged combat like a jrpg party.

i believe it would be a cool feature and get your game more exposed to make it playable both in 1st and 3rd person like the current monopoly holder on this style, the elder scrolls series.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
well, since sexual content is basically non existent, the combat near the end, after it got a bit more interesting with more enemies and all spell upgrades. actually had to use the health stone twice to avoid dying. i liked how the girls followed and engaged combat like a jrpg party.

i believe it would be a cool feature and get your game more exposed to make it playable both in 1st and 3rd person like the current monopoly holder on this style, the elder scrolls series.
Thanks! We are working on the sexual content as we speak. Glad you enjoyed the combat. For now we only have 3rd person planned and the 1st person is in VR.

NightPolicy

Jan 23, 2018
Make sure you change the "thread updated" date. I see this is the latest version, but if people sort by updated on F95 then they wont see that it has been updated.

Loving the game so far though!

Reactions: Repulse Games

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Make sure you change the "thread updated" date. I see this is the latest version, but if people sort by updated on F95 then they wont see that it has been updated.

Loving the game so far though!
Thanks for the suggestion! Didn't know you can do that, haha. Glad you are loving the game!

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
I had downloaded this a couple days ago, worked fine, played for a few hours, saved it. Played a bunch of other games and came back to Iragon later, and as the game opened, the main character was spawned into the air and it would black screen with health and mana bars visible. I started button mashing to see if 1) how long I could keep the black screen from crashing the game to desktop and opening the internet to your website, or 2) to see if the game would come back. No matter what I tried it would eventually crash to desktop and say that my version was old and I needed a new version. 6 hour download. Totally okay with me, I have other games to play. Waited for that whole download and had the exact same crash immediately... So.. It said I needed the latest version but I may have already had it? Additionally, what part of the game is reaching out to the internet as it fires up to check what version the game is? I did NOT try to run the game with my internet disconnected, not sure if that would fix it or not. Anyways, from what I played, really cool game! Excited to see where else it can go. The magic was sweet.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I had downloaded this a couple days ago, worked fine, played for a few hours, saved it. Played a bunch of other games and came back to Iragon later, and as the game opened, the main character was spawned into the air and it would black screen with health and mana bars visible. I started button mashing to see if 1) how long I could keep the black screen from crashing the game to desktop and opening the internet to your website, or 2) to see if the game would come back. No matter what I tried it would eventually crash to desktop and say that my version was old and I needed a new version. 6 hour download. Totally okay with me, I have other games to play. Waited for that whole download and had the exact same crash immediately... So.. It said I needed the latest version but I may have already had it? Additionally, what part of the game is reaching out to the internet as it fires up to check what version the game is? I did NOT try to run the game with my internet disconnected, not sure if that would fix it or not. Anyways, from what I played, really cool game! Excited to see where else it can go. The magic was sweet.
Sorry to hear about all the trouble you went through! The latest version of the game is 0.35. Is this the one that had a black screen?

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
copy paste from discord.

I have downloaded the game from the web and hours have been added to steam, where is my privacy?

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
omg and this skyrim / dark souls H? It looks good, I will have to try it, very strong also

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
i have a question, can't set the game? And if it is possible, how can I do it?

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes