2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
I love this concept. I am really looking forward to it.

Am I the only one having play-ability issues in VR?
The game is super super choppy to the point that I quit while just trying to learn the fireball spell. It was so choppy and laggy that I couldn't even pick up the ball and throw it accurately (at least I don't think it was accurate as when I'd attempt to throw it, my screen would freeze, I'd hear a fireball throwing sound, then by the time my screen recovered there was no fireball).

I am running a Ryzen 2700X, 32 Gig of system RAM, a RTX 2060, and an Oculus Quest 128GB w/ Occulus Link on a USB 3.1 port w/ a 5gb/s c-type cable.

Apr 15, 2020
Well some critisism from my side:
I read pretty fast and don't like waiting for the voiceacting. In some scenes you can skip it while in other you have to wait for it..
Please make this consistent.
In many scenes the "background" music is so loud that it's hard to hear the spoken words and there are no options at all in the current build (0.3). Generally the sound effects are too loud imo.
Running the non VR version of the game made my GPU reach 80°C just standing around with nothing happening on the screen and even when in pause mode. Regarding the actual graphics that doesn't seem justified you should definitly look into that.
Another thing I have to say there should be some feedback when you hit an enemy, not only numbers.
Whenever I am very close to an enemy their health bar nearly vanishes and turns into a black bar.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Decow

May 29, 2018
I had a lot of fun playing this game. I only found two downsides.
The first one is the lack of expression in girls when they are talking.. It feels really weird to see them.
Second, is obviously that HUGE censorship. But I see you are working on it.
I'll follow this game. I can't wait to see what's coming. Good job! :)

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
From the very start, where you reach the barrels, at the wolf (i could bypass these) and i got stuck at a place where you -have- to destroy the barrels to pass.

SO the moment i start the game, jumping, dodging and such work.. but attacking? nope.
From what i understood, you bypassed them which means you didnt hit any of them? Please, try not to bypass the things to see if attacking will work. Other than that we haven't had this issue occur ever.

Decided to have a go and downloaded from OP. Upon opening it redirects me to the website and closes the game saying the version is no longer supported. But no, I'm not getting the lastest demo there, my download speed says no.
We start uploading on Friday and it takes quite a few hours for us to upload everywhere. So, during the time it takes to upload the new build, the old one doesn't work, maybe that's what happened for you and we're sorry for the inconvenience. If you feel like it, you can try downloading again. I think the GDrive link will be the fastest.

Same problem as mini810, was directed to alt website where I downloaded the latest version as it asked me to but I just got another 0.38. Where is there a build 0.39 build I can try?
Please, if you still feel like it, try downloading again. I explained the issue above and sorry for the inconvenince!

google link says it's in owners trash
I just tested the Gdrive link again, and it works fine. You can try again, if you feel like it. :)

I just downloaded v0.38 worst timing.
Sorry about that! Usually Friday is when we upload and because it takes quite a long time. By Saturday night everything is uploaded. Our time zone is Eastern European Summer Time.

Meh, I downloaded it and as soon as it said it wanted through my firewall, I deleted it.
We guarantee there are no viruses or any type of malware.

Kinda curious about the required specs on this and the optimization.
Specs and settings coming soon! We are working on optimizing everything as we speak right now, because it is an issue to a lot of people and we want to solve it ASAP. If you don't mind, you could share your specs so that we include them into our optimization list.

This needs the vr tag btw
We had the Vritual Reality one but we also added the VR one, thank you!

Do we have to option in game to change our characters appearance? To something that looks less like a 15 year old maybe?
For now, no. We had plans to make Darick look more rough and worn out as he progresses through the game and experiences different adventures. But that's obviously a goal for the full game. This version here is only the demo.

I love this concept. I am really looking forward to it.

Am I the only one having play-ability issues in VR?
The game is super super choppy to the point that I quit while just trying to learn the fireball spell. It was so choppy and laggy that I couldn't even pick up the ball and throw it accurately (at least I don't think it was accurate as when I'd attempt to throw it, my screen would freeze, I'd hear a fireball throwing sound, then by the time my screen recovered there was no fireball).

I am running a Ryzen 2700X, 32 Gig of system RAM, a RTX 2060, and an Oculus Quest 128GB w/ Occulus Link on a USB 3.1 port w/ a 5gb/s c-type cable.
Glad you love it so far! Sorry for the issues that you experienced! We are currently optimizing everything in the game, so after that is done, hopefully it won't be choppy for you. Once we optimize properly, we'll let everyone know.

Well some critisism from my side:
I read pretty fast and don't like waiting for the voiceacting. In some scenes you can skip it while in other you have to wait for it..
Please make this consistent.
In many scenes the "background" music is so loud that it's hard to hear the spoken words and there are no options at all in the current build (0.3). Generally the sound effects are too loud imo.
Running the non VR version of the game made my GPU reach 80°C just standing around with nothing happening on the screen and even when in pause mode. Regarding the actual graphics that doesn't seem justified you should definitly look into that.
Another thing I have to say there should be some feedback when you hit an enemy, not only numbers.
Whenever I am very close to an enemy their health bar nearly vanishes and turns into a black bar.
Thank you! We wrote down the issues you reported. And yes, we are currently optimizing everything in the game, so we are aware that it is very heavy on most people's machines. Once we have optimized fully, we'll let everyone know.

I had a lot of fun playing this game. I only found two downsides.
The first one is the lack of expression in girls when they are talking.. It feels really weird to see them.
Second, is obviously that HUGE censorship. But I see you are working on it.
I'll follow this game. I can't wait to see what's coming. Good job! :)
Thank you, glad you are gonna stick around! Yes, we are going to implement face animations for the girls soon and the censorship - we are planning to either remove it altogether or add options.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul and Decow

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is there a way to de-censor the sex scenes? cause the massive pixels is kinda annoying (like I would be less annoyed if it was on the vag/dick, but it is on the whole of the pelvis, can't even see the outline of the hips....

if not the censorship should be change to full, because partial is stuff like bar on the nob, pixelated would be the correct labeling.

White195

Dec 18, 2017
From what i understood, you bypassed them which means you didnt hit any of them? Please, try not to bypass the things to see if attacking will work. Other than that we haven't had this issue occur ever.
I bypassed the content, as my attack button does nothing.
It wasn't that i tried to bypass it and then my attacks don't work, my left mouse button, or Q does nothing while i ram the character into the barrel, which your asked to destroy at the start.

When the buttons did nothing, i decided to go on past, in hopes that it might work down the line (like get a weapon).

Alas my character simply can't attack for some bizzare reason.

Reactions: Brok TheDog

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Thank you for the reply, I will DL it and have another go at it.
Let us know how it went this time.

life has decided to give you your hope back. (le "no sexual content" tag be gone)
Is there a way to de-censor the sex scenes? cause the massive pixels is kinda annoying (like I would be less annoyed if it was on the vag/dick, but it is on the whole of the pelvis, can't even see the outline of the hips....

if not the censorship should be change to full, because partial is stuff like bar on the nob, pixelated would be the correct labeling.
We plan on releasing a non-censored version soon. Glad you got hope back :D

It wasn't that i tried to bypass it and then my attacks don't work, my left mouse button, or Q does nothing while i ram the character into the barrel, which your asked to destroy at the start.

When the buttons did nothing, i decided to go on past, in hopes that it might work down the line (like get a weapon).

Well, since this is an issue that we haven't encountered before, we are gonna try our best to investigate. If you feel like it, you can stay tuned for future builds each week to see if you'll still have the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your input.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
We plan on releasing a non-censored version soon. Glad you got hope back :D
Nice.

Bonus question: Why does the voice actor for the MC change to a russian voice at some points? and which voice is le cannon voice? (I am assuming the non-russian one, as it has a more anime feel to it, and the audio has more polish).

White195

Dec 18, 2017
Let us know how it went this time.
Superb, hope you figure it out.
It might help that i have had a VR headsett attached to the computer, but i'm not currently using it, but the computer still occasionally "thinks its there" despite it's not plugged in.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Nice.

Bonus question: Why does the voice actor for the MC change to a russian voice at some points? and which voice is le cannon voice? (I am assuming the non-russian one, as it has a more anime feel to it, and the audio has more polish).
Yeah that voice is still placeholder. We're still working on the dialogue for the area that you hear it in. So we don't hire professional voice actors for dialogue that's still work in progress. It's a bit odd, I know, but please bear with us :D

Superb, hope you figure it out.
It might help that i have had a VR headsett attached to the computer, but i'm not currently using it, but the computer still occasionally "thinks its there" despite it's not plugged in.
It's not plugged in, but the computer still detects it? Haunted? :D Just kidding, you'll be able to try again this weekend, we'll announce the new build as we usually do.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah that voice is still placeholder. We're still working on the dialogue for the area that you hear it in. So we don't hire professional voice actors for dialogue that's still work in progress. It's a bit odd, I know, but please bear with us :D
All good, is part of development.

Reactions: Repulse Games

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018

Likewise, the attack button doesn't work. For that and dodge, it works. So I deleted the game until the next version.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes