2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Kept getting stuck in trees down slopes. Quitting and reloading places me back in the previous map, with 0 mana orbs, yet the chests I had opened didn't reset, so I couldn't get those orbs again. Is this intentional? Maybe there should be some built-in hacks to unfuck the beta, for example a button to return to the start of the map, or reset and replay it.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
A lot of you are new here, so welcome! We upload weekly and improve our mature content with each build. And I will answer all new comments at once, so that things don't get too messy.

omg and this skyrim / dark souls H? It looks good, I will have to try it, very strong also
Links for download are available for anyone who wants to try the current version.

Will there be rape in this game?
For now we haven't planned any rape happening.

Sadly unplayable in VR without a camera reset button. Also not sure if the sword works.
I am not sure what the issue you experienced was. Could you please elaborate more?

I liked the game, but how to remove the censorship ??
We are going to release an uncensored version soon.

i have a question, can't set the game? And if it is possible, how can I do it?
Paarl - Could you please elaborate your issue more as well? What do you mean by set the game?

i'll leave my trace here. so that my ghost can play this when it's finished.
Then we hope your ghost comes back sometime to haunt us.

ah yes let's play a game where the guy wields a sword and magic to kill stuff and get pussy as a reward... wait i've seen this kind of thing somewhere before :unsure: View attachment 729685
The game looks promising though so I'm curious to see how it'll be after a couple more updates
Yes, The Witcher is a great game, but our focus is a bit more on the romantic interactions. Glad you find it interesting though. Not every weekly upload brings massive changes and additions, but we do hope you will stick around.

Kept getting stuck in trees down slopes. Quitting and reloading places me back in the previous map, with 0 mana orbs, yet the chests I had opened didn't reset, so I couldn't get those orbs again. Is this intentional? Maybe there should be some built-in hacks to unfuck the beta, for example a button to return to the start of the map, or reset and replay it.
You kept getting stuck in trees down slopes? Sounds like you weren't going exactly where you were supposed to. Also in which levels? As for the reloading, we have a known issue of progress being saved after you start a new game, we are working to fix it, but for now a quick fix is to delete your save files from the game folder before you start a new game. Directory is IragonDemo/IragonProject/Saved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

World needs more vr, I hope this works out.
Thank you, that's the plan!

no uncensored option?
We plan on releasing an uncensored version soon, probably here exclusively.

Is pregnancy and pregnant sex a planned feature?
We haven't discussed it, it doesn't really fit with the story we already have, so most likely no.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
You kept getting stuck in trees down slopes? Sounds like you weren't going exactly where you were supposed to. Also in which levels? As for the reloading, we have a known issue of progress being saved after you start a new game, we are working to fix it, but for now a quick fix is to delete your save files from the game folder before you start a new game. Directory is IragonDemo/IragonProject/Saved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It was the level where the MC saved a pink haired girl and his accent inexplicably changed. I guess his voice was still cracking in the intro? It was the level that encourages exploration by awarding mana orbs, so maybe you could expect players to test the limits of the corral you've mapped for them. My solution was to delete the entire game for now; if I have to restart from the beginning, may as well wait for a more complete game to make it worthwhile.

JessiG141

May 7, 2018
I am not sure what the issue you experienced was. Could you please elaborate more?
Started the game up, fell through the floor, there's no camera reset button. Game literally doesn't work if you're stuck in the floor. I could run around, but none of the interactions worked and I couldn't hit/use anything.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Is it possible to get a version that isn't automatically linked to steam? Steam currently seems to detect and state that you are playing [blank] if you have both running at the same time.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Started the game up, fell through the floor, there's no camera reset button. Game literally doesn't work if you're stuck in the floor. I could run around, but none of the interactions worked and I couldn't hit/use anything.
We've never ran into an issue like that before. If you could include more info like PC specs, headset you are using (our game is only compatible with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive) that might help us investigate better. Also, once you fell through the floor where were you located, what did you see?

It was the level where the MC saved a pink haired girl and his accent inexplicably changed. I guess his voice was still cracking in the intro? It was the level that encourages exploration by awarding mana orbs, so maybe you could expect players to test the limits of the corral you've mapped for them. My solution was to delete the entire game for now; if I have to restart from the beginning, may as well wait for a more complete game to make it worthwhile.
Like I said, we update weekly and we fix bugs and issues that we can properly track down all the time. Hopefully we'll see you playing again soon. :)

Is it possible to get a version that isn't automatically linked to steam? Steam currently seems to detect and state that you are playing [blank] if you have both running at the same time.
We are aware that Steam detects Iragon and sometimes not with the proper title and we are working on fixing it.

Shadowfx

Jul 16, 2020
I quite enjoyed the game, it has a lot of potential, I would happily buy it on Steam if you removed the censorship. Got to enjoy a bit of the game and gameplay but the censorship ruined the experience, I hope you remove it soon and well done on what you have created so far.

Reactions: Repulse Games

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I quite enjoyed the game, it has a lot of potential, I would happily buy it on Steam if you removed the censorship. Got to enjoy a bit of the game and gameplay but the censorship ruined the experience, I hope you remove it soon and well done on what you have created so far.

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot! We are having some issues with Steam and the non-censored version and are trying to resolve that but we definitely want to release a non-censored version at some point.

Reactions: Shadowfx

White195

Dec 18, 2017
Where did you experience this issue? Could you please elaborate more?
From the very start, where you reach the barrels, at the wolf (i could bypass these) and i got stuck at a place where you -have- to destroy the barrels to pass.

SO the moment i start the game, jumping, dodging and such work.. but attacking? nope.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Decided to have a go and downloaded from OP. Upon opening it redirects me to the website and closes the game saying the version is no longer supported. But no, I'm not getting the lastest demo there, my download speed says no.

Illusion1985

Jul 22, 2018
Same problem as mini810, was directed to alt website where I downloaded the latest version as it asked me to but I just got another 0.38. Where is there a build 0.39 build I can try?

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes