2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

NinjaGhostTM

May 5, 2017
That's literally every Patreon game.
The 10 devs that are obvious scam artists really have driven all the faith out of you huh?
you should be skepticalbut please try to support the devs that actually are transparent and deliver products

My recommendation:
Don't support them until they show some serious progress, delivering actual content. Don't support them until they make up their minds about what they want to be - an adult game or a mediocre romance with censorship in the interesting places.
Thanks for the heads up I haven't tried the game in a while and its good to know that they became one of those devs

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I wouldnt definetly play this game as an Adult VR experience cause there is a strong VR adult industry that offers muhc more, with more quality. There are even VR camgirls right now, so what is the point of supporting someone for a year to watch some censored cartoons?

As an RPG, i can not say anything cause i play it with PSVR and psmove is not a valid device, the suffering to control the game its neverending and unmeasruable, but all in all i think, for what i have played, that aims way to higher than its actual projected peak cause weeks are slowly passing and gameplay time and quality is fot the most part unchanged.

I feel like when Final Fantasy XVI will have all its 1000 DLCs, this game will still have less than 1 hour of actual gameplay.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
guys, how do i know when the auto save is, you know... SAVING
cuz it just annoying to do the same thing so many time

Sep 16, 2018
Trying to play this on Quest 2 through Virtual Desktop and none of the buttons seem to point me to my objective. Anyone know the controls on Quest two or how to make them work?

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't played this in a long time, all these negative posts is making me curious, i guess i should check up on it, my main complaints back then were poor performance in VR and "dead eyes".

I'll get back to you when i've played through it.

Edit:
Well i won't say i don't get the criticism, not that much has happened since i last tried it and some stuff is censored now, i personally don't care about the censorship since the scenes weren't that great to begin with and i assume it's temporary, not really much to see but a dong clipping through a model, but i expected there to be much more content in general by now, i guess i'll wait another year to try it again, also my left touch stick kept drifting over and over and over, super annoying and this is the only game that has this problem, the height was almost always incorrect too, i was either too tall or too short, needs a ton of tweaking.

Last edited:

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
wow. alt to fucking dodge.... game designer of the year right there....
Also the female companion are immortal right i tried to get them killed out of curiosity and they basically soloed the enemy group

Why bother fight when there is no risk in doing nothing
wow ok so it's all tits and nothing below...
Burh even the sex scene won't show anything....

Bru hit took me less than an hour to finish...

I was expecting some rapey stuff tbh but the girl only gets undressed up to their underwear...
I mean, the due has kinks, the experimental area even has a BDSM slave dungeon, still have their panties tho.
Their basically just half naked models posing...

There is also a sex scene there but as expected, it's censored and lasts 10 seconds...

Honestly, if this game was any longer i would have been pissed but I've been exploring randomly and taking my time and it still barely took me over 30 min to finish.... Like seriously i wasted 30 min and that's it...

I mean at least if they didn't have that weird censor I would like it and not mind how short it is...
Maybe one somewhat rapey scene ?

One thing I can compliment is that whoever made some of the artwork for the loading screen is very good.
Though it's pretty useless when EVERY FUCKING GIRLS LOOK THE SAME !
At the start, you think "how cool, twin sisters" but then it evolves into a triplet, then quadrupled then whatever the hell is the word for a whole village of twins !

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatuk

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello, is a Windows 10 32 bit version to be expected in the near future? Or does it already exist? Unfortunately, most producers like you are not able to put Windows 32 bit or 64 bit or 32bit+46bit behind it. Which would not be much work and a lot of trouble for users who download something and then notice that it does not work.

LG Slana

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Prick and sniff3005

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Here before youtubers start reacting to the "BIGGEST H-GAME SCUM". Just looked at kickstarter and guess that people never learn.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
dear fellow enthusiasts
is this game worth trying yet?
Not in my opinion. They have something to build on I guess, but these incremental updates haven't added any amount of story worth uncovering yet.
Might return to it in several months

Jan 9, 2021
Gave this a shot for about 30 mins, here are my thoughts throughout:

- I'm tasked to go to the tavern to get payed, I leave the tavern and I'm suddenly in Chapter 2. What?
- Town is attacked by the Big Bad Evil Empire of Evilness, MC is anime incarnate so he tries to save the day and is beaten.
- Women have a serious Same Face Syndrome. I have no idea who this lady I'm supposed to "protect" is, but she sure looks like the other two ones at the previous town.
- Combat is a bit jank, everything feels floaty and my followers are immortal. Great combination. There's combat damage for the clothing of the women, but only from the waist up - the rest is made out of Unobtainium.
- Seriously, these chapters are flying by real fucking quick. Somehow, through the forest, I went from chapter 2 to 4, and after a short hike I reached chapter 5.
- I reached the city and I guess this must be fantasy Alabama because NPCs have the same face between each other.
- The sex animation is pretty boring. It's no better than the crappy flash looping animations, and it's censored with a bedsheet, so hopefully you enjoy some jiggle physics you can barely see because the hair is in the way.

I gave up after the sex scene. "This is only a beta" excuse doesn't stick when there's no real development besides some minor tweaks here and there. This game is janky and boring, don't bother with it.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes