2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

ShadowWelf

Aug 5, 2018
"5 mins of the same story then end of version" Like i get fixing small details but fuck where is the story. Dont release an update if its just small optimizing or fixing small details. like legit no continuation of story for like 1-3 updates now
I Get that its good if the game is optimizied but not releasing new story will make the game dead.

Reactions: Sealed and Noxerum

Beckz

May 11, 2020
May I request for divided part link up to 3GB each? Since I had a Problem with downloading file over 4GB....

PS:
Well... About censorship, at least they say "for now".

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Hopefully at some point we get to make our hero and play not play as derick (the hero) Like I want red eyes maybe brown hair and shit like that lol

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
over all fairly decent game BUT lacking alot of sex save a chick and all she gives you is a little peck??
and had to pay a hooker 25 gold just so i can see A sex scene and wasnt even all that great ither
this game from 2019 and people from then ALSO complaining about lack of sex ya would think after all this time ya would add ALOT of sex into the game...very disappointing..will i play again....not likely
anyway good luck with your game

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
I played this a few versions ago in VR, and really enjoyed it.... but did have 1 question. Did anyone else have any problems aiming the magic projectiles in VR. Using index controllers, it felt very chaotic and random when releasing the magic attacks. I could aim at the same spot and release them the same 5 times.... and they'd go flying in different directions or release at different moments each time. That was my only real issue, game was otherwise a ton of fun.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
I don't remember having any problems with magic, but i played with quest. I think i'll check that again right now and see if there are any issues, but from what i observed with other games that use hand tracking when you make a fist it registeres as a trigger, so maybe check control bindings to see if there are any finger positions defined.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Couldn't do magic in vr, probably some mapping thing with controllers. As for censorship, they're going to steam so censorhip and there are some rating aspects of having fully uncensored game (making it adult-only and not appearing to some users).

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes