2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
The game already has good assets. It can be put in a playable state if they are used correctly:
Random quest to kill X amount of wolves > Reward Sex
Pay the prostitutes with orbs > Sex
Cheat > Use any sex position with any girl

You got the idea... I don't think it's worth to spend so much time developing cutscenes, idle animations, map/story creation and polishing everything while the game still doesn't even have a core gameplay/reward system.
We are getting there slowly but surely. We just want to make sure that the core gameplay system is going to fit with the story and the rest of the content and vice versa. Maybe our approach is wrong but we are learning as we go. That's why we are always open to suggestions.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Saves in the demo don't work very well, sorry to say that, but you are gonna have to replay to get to the scene and make sure to talk to the girl every time you visit camp.
Yeah, I talked to her in camp every time, and I got the first scene where you grope her boobs, but at the third camp, she just kept saying I needed to "finish my quest if you want to play further."

I did read on the Discord that you removed the adult content in the VR version, is that true? Is that why I couldn't get the sex scene with Erica? Because I was also reading the changelog for all of the previous versions and came across this:
>Build 10.3.20
>Demon Girl Sex in VR

But I didn't get to experience that in the version I played. Is it because I'm playing in VR? Do the VR and flat versions have different content?

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
VR needs smooth turning, snap turning always makes me disoriented and sometimes even gives me massive headaches

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah, I talked to her in camp every time, and I got the first scene where you grope her boobs, but at the third camp, she just kept saying I needed to "finish my quest if you want to play further."

I did read on the Discord that you removed the adult content in the VR version, is that true? Is that why I couldn't get the sex scene with Erica? Because I was also reading the changelog for all of the previous versions and came across this:
>Build 10.3.20
>Demon Girl Sex in VR

But I didn't get to experience that in the version I played. Is it because I'm playing in VR? Do the VR and flat versions have different content?
Sorry, I got confused with the 3rd person and VR. Yes, in VR the content is different from 3rd person because it takes us more time to nail things down in VR. However, now we are working on the beta, so the demo won't be updated, sorry about that.

i am kinda sad that even in the beta version the story still hasn't progressed passed the frost queen lady.
The beta is still not full, keep that in mind. It's only the very beginning of the full game.

VR needs smooth turning, snap turning always makes me disoriented and sometimes even gives me massive headaches
We plan on adding settings for almost everything in VR in future updates, sorry for the inconvenience.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
In the VR version I get motion upset from both the turns and forward motion. In SkyRim they got past this by using snap turns and a vignette during walking/sprint. So far I'm really enjoying your early development. Look forward to full launch.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Is the adult content also missing in the VR beta?
For now, yes. Simply because the story isn't that far progressed yet. But we are working on it.

In the VR version I get motion upset from both the turns and forward motion. In SkyRim they got past this by using snap turns and a vignette during walking/sprint. So far I'm really enjoying your early development. Look forward to full launch.
Thank you! We'll be adding all of these settings and customizations soon.

Reactions: RockyVA

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
i stopped playing this cause i couldnt fin the button to smash the boxes. Its hard to play with PSVR.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, that's twice now, both sets the BETA and Demo, starts up, as soon as I close the window on Chrome, BAM, game crashes. Didn't have that trouble in the past, think I will just wait until you get further along with this game and hope for the best on if it would work.

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Tested on win 10 pro with avast premier antivirus. All epic settings 3840x2160 full resolution.. Not a single bug nor an error! well i crushed it because i use cheat engine but it was on me (gameplay kinda slow for me and wanted to test all upgrades :) , so all good with the game, which is awesome by the way!! I hope you'll proceed with the process because i really enjoyed it while i playing it!! great work guys!!

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
very comfy to play. good work. the voice acting is rofl... but at the end: nice! thx for share

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Sorry for the late answers, everyone!

Damn, that sucks. Well, let us know when the VR has the adult content.
We do in each changelog, you can read that on the page before downloading to save some time. We also put the changelog on our website and on our Discord.

I can't download on drive, someone can upload ?
Did you figure that out? We put up a new build each week.

Click on the gdrive link and click to continue. Then copy the complete link to jdownloader and that's it.
Hope that helped, thank you for helping!

i stopped playing this cause i couldnt fin the button to smash the boxes. Its hard to play with PSVR.
It wasn't meant to be played on PSVR. We develop only for Oculus Rift, Rift S and Vive.

When will the standard (non VR) version be available?
You can play the NON VR from the same download. There is a separate icon for it.

I thought it was an "Eragon" parody at first and was disappointed it wasn't called "EROgon"
Lmao. That would be genius, but no.

this game gives me the vibes
Hopefully, the good vibes.

OK, that's twice now, both sets the BETA and Demo, starts up, as soon as I close the window on Chrome, BAM, game crashes. Didn't have that trouble in the past, think I will just wait until you get further along with this game and hope for the best on if it would work.
Sorry to hear that, it's not a familiar issue. You can try again from the new upload this week.

what's new in this build?
We say what's new in the changelog on the page. We also put the changelog on our website and on our Discord.

Tested on win 10 pro with avast premier antivirus. All epic settings 3840x2160 full resolution.. Not a single bug nor an error! well i crushed it because i use cheat engine but it was on me (gameplay kinda slow for me and wanted to test all upgrades :) , so all good with the game, which is awesome by the way!! I hope you'll proceed with the process because i really enjoyed it while i playing it!! great work guys!!
Glad to hear you had a good time and thank you for your kind words! We are working hard on Iragon everyday, so expect new updates.

very comfy to play. good work. the voice acting is rofl... but at the end: nice! thx for share
Glad you enjoyed the game. But which part of the voice acting did you find weird, more specifically?

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes