2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Calysta31

Dec 15, 2018
The basic gameplay is really funny on this demo. I ll wait for more story and/or gameplay (equipement, skills, ...) but basically it's good. About lewd thinks, i don't know if that ll be just no sexual or softcore. But there is lot of place for just not reward sex.

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
Eh... I will say the combat is alright, but the sex scenes leave alot to be desired. they go too fast, and... dont really feel worth the effort. The models at least look good, so the game has that going for it.

last_death

Oct 1, 2018
i just downloaded from official site Repulse Games 1 hour ago and game closed and said "there was a new version pls download again" ok i do it and says same thing again and that was 1 min ago WTF is that ?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Just from reading the front page. It sounds like there is sex scenes now though. Are they worth it?

SuperBadass

Sep 11, 2017
Just from reading the front page. It sounds like there is sex scenes now though. Are they worth it?
Having played, no.
The game looks like it's more of an attempt to make a low-budget, indie, linear RPG with some sex stuff on the side than it is to make a good sex game. The sex scenes are really short, with uninspired animations, poor camera-angling with no ability to change perspective, and stuck behind about 20 minutes of grinding the most uninspired quest/linear combat sequences you can imagine. Think "Fable" if it was a linear hack and slash with no story, extremely basic combat, a waifu companion with basic dialogue, and only 3 enemy models, which are variations of one another.

You get one character that you feel up like in early 2000's era flash games (albeit with the really nice model and boob physics that this engine offers), then a basic sex scene for one character that feels like it's from Mass Effect (2007), but with oversized anime titties. Then you get the same Mass Effect style sex scene with 2 other characters in the "test" mode, which is basically just a couple rooms with unfinished content that you can peruse.

I don't mean to detract from the developer, it's not horrible by any means, but it's really trying to copy more mainstream RPGs with what is clearly a small team (or maybe just one person) doing it in his free time. It'll never approach the fun gameplay of real games, and the sex scenes and sex stuff feel secondary compared to the other efforts.

The one thing this game does well are like the 10 lines of voice acting for the female companion (the dude also has good voice acting but that's not why I'm here). The most well animated cutscene are the two characters free-climbing a fucking mountain. The sex scene is so short and basic by comparison I couldn't even fap to it.

Last edited:

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
No.

I agree 100% with SuperBadass:

- They are short and few
- No camera control, they are just cutscenes
- Company resources are not focused on improving them
- Qualitywise they are good enough: not the best, not the worst

BUTTTTT
This is only a demo. I hope they will change this in the full version. (no sources, just wishful thinking)

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Why do some characters look normal and others look super anime. Its very off-putting when the style for the characters is not consistent.

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone know where the game's .ini are? I can't find them, they are usually in Local or Locallol, I need to lower the resolution scale of the game

I need to know the name of the folder where they are saved

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
using Rift S and im in the ground..re-centering made it worst...this game need a menu while playing or a quick re-center button that works.skipping for now...

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
First of all, Happy New Year everyone! We are back from our holidays and we hope you had wonderful holidays as well!

Where does the game content end? When I get to the camp (where you first assign points at the blacksmith) the game completely crashes if I try and leave camp. Every single time so far. I haven't made it to the farm or anything yet. Is there some work around for the crashing or is that the end of content? This is in 3rd person.
This is not the end of the demo and we haven't had this issue occur before, so I'm not sure how I can help. Maybe you could try playing again when we upload a new build this Friday.

Okay, just played through it. It has potential, but atm it's nothing really eye catching. Sex scenes are bad, like super bad - horrible angles, no dialogue, no meaning to it - if you're here for sex scenes and rpg element then you're better off just modding Skyrim. Characters relationships are pretty much non existent, so is the content as of now. You meet a girl and save her - she gives you a kiss as a sign of gratitude, uderstandable, you go on and fight few soldiers - she shows you her boobs, like what? okay, let's move along, you kill another few soldiers - she wants to fuck, okay it's really weird right now. I don't really know what do you want to achieve with this game but right now modded Skyrim beats this game at every possible aspect. I wish you the best but you will have a hard time beating Skyrim in RPG elements so maybe make sex scenes between characters meaningful and worth something? I dunno, good luck anyway :)
We do plan on improving all of that and adding more life to all scenes, not just the sex cutscenes. And nowhere was mentioned that we are even trying to beat Skyrim, we are aiming to be a medieval anime erotic game with RPG elements. But thank you for the feedback and for the time you spent playing, we will take your words into consideration. Any suggestions on how we can improve all of that?

Help I'm stuck in here and can't move on.
View attachment 938942
Sorry about this, the issue is fixed and shouldn't occur for the next build.

let see how this one goes...
Let's.

I didn't expect a boob physics upgrade so early. Nice surprise!
Glad you like it! We are really trying hard to nail down the boob and hair physics.

I am sorry but anal has became so mainstream, without it I dont believe the experience is complete.
It's all about personal preferences.

Is every quest reward sexual favours?
Not necessarily, no. But currently in the demo - yes. Just so that you can get an idea of how you progress in the game.

The basic gameplay is really funny on this demo. I ll wait for more story and/or gameplay (equipement, skills, ...) but basically it's good. About lewd thinks, i don't know if that ll be just no sexual or softcore. But there is lot of place for just not reward sex.
Glad you liked it, thanks for the nice words! We do plan on developing the sexual aspect of it.

Eh... I will say the combat is alright, but the sex scenes leave alot to be desired. they go too fast, and... dont really feel worth the effort. The models at least look good, so the game has that going for it.
Noted, do you have any suggestions on how we can improve?

i just downloaded from official site Repulse Games 1 hour ago and game closed and said "there was a new version pls download again" ok i do it and says same thing again and that was 1 min ago WTF is that ?
Not sure what that was all about but why don't you try downloading it from here. The sources are reliable.

There are sex scenes and like a lot of people mentioned, they need a bit more work. When we were making them we took inspiration from games like God of War, The Witcher 3 and others. So they are pretty similar to the scenes in those games.

Having played, no.
The game looks like it's more of an attempt to make a low-budget, indie, linear RPG with some sex stuff on the side than it is to make a good sex game. The sex scenes are really short, with uninspired animations, poor camera-angling with no ability to change perspective, and stuck behind about 20 minutes of grinding the most uninspired quest/linear combat sequences you can imagine. Think "Fable" if it was a linear hack and slash with no story, extremely basic combat, a waifu companion with basic dialogue, and only 3 enemy models, which are variations of one another.

You get one character that you feel up like in early 2000's era flash games (albeit with the really nice model and boob physics that this engine offers), then a basic sex scene for one character that feels like it's from Mass Effect (2007), but with oversized anime titties. Then you get the same Mass Effect style sex scene with 2 other characters in the "test" mode, which is basically just a couple rooms with unfinished content that you can peruse.

I don't mean to detract from the developer, it's not horrible by any means, but it's really trying to copy more mainstream RPGs with what is clearly a small team (or maybe just one person) doing it in his free time. It'll never approach the fun gameplay of real games, and the sex scenes and sex stuff feel secondary compared to the other efforts.

The one thing this game does well are like the 10 lines of voice acting for the female companion (the dude also has good voice acting but that's not why I'm here). The most well animated cutscene are the two characters free-climbing a fucking mountain. The sex scene is so short and basic by comparison I couldn't even fap to it.
Well, you are right about the low-budget and indie small team part. Most of the things we are doing, we are learning as we go, which is why it takes a lot of tries to nail everything to a delightful state and which is why we wanted to put our game out here, for people to test and give us feedback, point out our mistakes to us and help us improve, so this feedback is really useful, thank you. How and what would you suggest we improve? Anything more specific in mind? We'd love to hear it all.

I see. I have it followed just incase it makes some improvements later down the road :)
That's the plan, thank you for deciding to stick around.

No.

I agree 100% with SuperBadass:

- They are short and few
- No camera control, they are just cutscenes
- Company resources are not focused on improving them
- Qualitywise they are good enough: not the best, not the worst

BUTTTTT
This is only a demo. I hope they will change this in the full version. (no sources, just wishful thinking)
Again, that's the plan. Thank you for staying positive.

game has vaginal sex tag but there is no sexual content. very weird
There is sexual content, what do you mean?

On WMR (VR) i cant control the Char and on non Vr i cant cast Magic spells. Is this a known issue?
It isn't, please make sure you are running the nonVR version when you are playing without a headset.

Hi guys, does anyone know where the game's .ini are? I can't find them, they are usually in Local or Locallol, I need to lower the resolution scale of the game

I need to know the name of the folder where they are saved
All of the files are withing the folders of the zip you download, everything should be there.

Reactions: hubrockman

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
A couple of things:
First thank you for reading and replying to comments.
Second this is your creation (and it is amazing), and you decide what content to include and which direction to take this game to. Obviously you have a good judgment and understanding of general public to get this game popularity and support it deserves.
That is all I wanted to say :)
Thank you for your hard work!

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Noted, do you have any suggestions on how we can improve?
For the sex scenes:
- Free camera: Including FOV control
- First person camera for non-VR scenes aswell
- Animation speed slider
- Longer scenes: No time limit; or maybe training stamina to increase how long you can enjoy it (max level = unlimited time)
- Undressing: no need for undressing animations; just the possibility of choosing what clothing models will be wearing in realtime during the scene (top, bra, bottom, panties, shoes, socks, glasses, etc)

I have no clue how difficult it is to implement these things. But they would certainly make the game a lot better.

Reactions: Enigmanic

SuperBadass

Sep 11, 2017
Well, you are right about the low-budget and indie small team part. Most of the things we are doing, we are learning as we go, which is why it takes a lot of tries to nail everything to a delightful state and which is why we wanted to put our game out here, for people to test and give us feedback, point out our mistakes to us and help us improve, so this feedback is really useful, thank you. How and what would you suggest we improve? Anything more specific in mind? We'd love to hear it all.
Find your identity.

Are you an RPG like Witcher 3 where the focus is on story and gameplay, and the sex scenes are merely part of the character development and story? If so, get your gameplay significantly better, create a significantly longer and more compelling story, and provide tons of dialogue and character development. You may never approach the polish of Witcher 3, but you could create an engaging story and do good world-building like Undertale. "Generic anime medieval world with spam click attacks" won't cut it.

Are you a sex game? If so, add significantly more sex content, stop modeling your sex scenes after AAA title sex scenes. Add more animations, don't make the scenes clips, but rather let the player advance through the animations at their own pace and give them full control to pan, tilt, and reposition the camera. "10 second sex scene that looks like Mass Effect sex scenes with anime titties" wont cut it.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
A couple of things:
First thank you for reading and replying to comments.
Second this is your creation (and it is amazing), and you decide what content to include and which direction to take this game to. Obviously you have a good judgment and understanding of general public to get this game popularity and support it deserves.
That is all I wanted to say :)
Thank you for your hard work!
Really appreciate your kindness, thank you so much! Glad that we have such cool and considerate people following us.

For the sex scenes:
- Free camera: Including FOV control
- First person camera for non-VR scenes aswell
- Animation speed slider
- Longer scenes: No time limit; or maybe training stamina to increase how long you can enjoy it (max level = unlimited time)
- Undressing: no need for undressing animations; just the possibility of choosing what clothing models will be wearing in realtime during the scene (top, bra, bottom, panties, shoes, socks, glasses, etc)

I have no clue how difficult it is to implement these things. But they would certainly make the game a lot better.
These sound like great suggestions, thank you! We'll definitely look into that.

Find your identity.

Are you an RPG like Witcher 3 where the focus is on story and gameplay, and the sex scenes are merely part of the character development and story? If so, get your gameplay significantly better, create a significantly longer and more compelling story, and provide tons of dialogue and character development. You may never approach the polish of Witcher 3, but you could create an engaging story and do good world-building like Undertale. "Generic anime medieval world with spam click attacks" won't cut it.

Are you a sex game? If so, add significantly more sex content, stop modeling your sex scenes after AAA title sex scenes. Add more animations, don't make the scenes clips, but rather let the player advance through the animations at their own pace and give them full control to pan, tilt, and reposition the camera. "10 second sex scene that looks like Mass Effect sex scenes with anime titties" wont cut it.
Thank you for taking the time again to answer, we appreciate it! What you're suggesting is something that we sat down for a long time to figure out. I can't say for sure if we have, but now that we are working on the full game, I guess we'll see. Thank you again.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Started playing for a bit before it crashed. Couple of things so far I want to comment on right off the bat:

- The first, and easiest to fix, is that you're making a mistake that nearly ever game developer makes when making a VR game with sword combat: the sword is sheathed on the wrong side. The overwhelming majority of your players are going to be right-handed, and the sword is sheathed on the right side, which makes drawing your sword much harder than it needs to be. It needs to be sheathed on the non-dominant side so the sword can be drawn cross-body with the dominant hand. I would also suggest adding the ability to switch which side the sword is on, because not everyone is right-handed.
- There's something "off" about the female models when looking at them face to face. It's like their face is 2-dimensional, and floating slight ahead of their head; I don't know a better way to phrase that. It only seems to be a problem with the female models, and looking at them in profile seems to be fine.
- Speaking of character models, either the player character is very short, or the game is populated with giants, because every NPC I've come across stands a good head and shoulders taller than me. At first I assumed it was an issue of play area on my part, so I fiddled with my positioning through SteamVR, but then tables and counters only stood about knee-high.
- The game is very inconsistent when it comes to objective markers/trails. I talked to the guy in the pub, and got the glowing foot path to talk to the barkeep a few feet away, but then didn't get the objective marker when I left the bar a moment later. It wasn't that big a deal, because I paid attention and was told to go to the farm, and there are signs in town pointing which directions everything was; but it's a matter of visual consistency. Either have objective markers and paths for every quest, or have them not at all. Or, give us the option to switch them on and off, or be able to bring them up occasionally by pinging them with a button press.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes