2.60 star(s) 24 Votes
Aug 29, 2020
ahh ok, ill probably only replay after large updates or a few small ones then. I appreciate the response. When do you guys feel you'll be hitting launch day? (Very rough estimate of course that im not holding you by, just curious)

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
This version is quite messed up. When I run the normal Iragon, it gives me VR controls first, then the cutscene is in the 3rd person, so is the following start of the game, but the camera is still on VR, while controls are on keyboard. Not sure if that's made like this on purpose.

VR version doesn't work at all, the main menu is set up on the upper edge of the field of view and I have no controls or anything... Too bad, I wanted to try that combat in VR :/ I use HTC Vive.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
ahh ok, ill probably only replay after large updates or a few small ones then. I appreciate the response. When do you guys feel you'll be hitting launch day? (Very rough estimate of course that im not holding you by, just curious)
At this point... we're not sure either. Hopefully sometime in 2021.

hello, im playing on oculus quest and i cant jump in tutorial how can i fix this ?
Can't help you there, we don't develop on the Quest. And we have other people reporting issues on it as well. I'm sorry :/

This version is quite messed up. When I run the normal Iragon, it gives me VR controls first, then the cutscene is in the 3rd person, so is the following start of the game, but the camera is still on VR, while controls are on keyboard. Not sure if that's made like this on purpose.

VR version doesn't work at all, the main menu is set up on the upper edge of the field of view and I have no controls or anything... Too bad, I wanted to try that combat in VR :/ I use HTC Vive.
Yeah, we are aware of these issues, other people are reporting them as well. It happens because we unified the builds into one with 2 different .exe files for each mode. As of now, we're trying to figure all of it out. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully we'll have a fix this Friday.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Semi Rukiya

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Had trojan pop up in the MEGA one too, tho I assume it's a false-positive.
My problem is that even if I exit my steam completely, and open the game via the normal .exe, the game forces me into VR mode, I can't even play desktop mode.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
My problem is that even if I exit my steam completely, and open the game via the normal .exe, the game forces me into VR mode, I can't even play desktop mode.
Yeah it is completely in VR mode until You start the game. Then after the cut scene it will be in 3rd person (even tho You run the normal game - the one without ,,ThirdPerson" addition) and then the camera is stick to the VR while Your controls are on keyboard. We have to wait for the fix at this point. Tho it is completely understandable considering they've been merging files to get few modes in one build.

The trojan is false-positive. My AV did scan the files cuz it thought it was suspicious, but after scan it was all clear.

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
Let me know when they actually continue the story passed the frost chick. what a boner killer. quite literally.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Trojans in every .exe file

downloaded from Nopy, ver 0.54
Yeah it is completely in VR mode until You start the game. Then after the cut scene it will be in 3rd person (even tho You run the normal game - the one without ,,ThirdPerson" addition) and then the camera is stick to the VR while Your controls are on keyboard. We have to wait for the fix at this point. Tho it is completely understandable considering they've been merging files to get few modes in one build.

The trojan is false-positive. My AV did scan the files cuz it thought it was suspicious, but after scan it was all clear.
Yes, the trojan was false-positive. We fixed these issues yesterday and reuploaded, if you download again, should be working okay. However, there are is an issue for Vive users that we are working on fixing now, so if you're on Vive, I suggest not wasting time downloading for now. The issues came from the unified builds, we'll keep you updated, guys.

Let me know when they actually continue the story passed the frost chick. what a boner killer. quite literally.
Currently writing the story for the full game, one of the girls' routes is ready. *wink wink*

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018

Yes, the trojan was false-positive. We fixed these issues yesterday and reuploaded, if you download again, should be working okay. However, there are is an issue for Vive users that we are working on fixing now, so if you're on Vive, I suggest not wasting time downloading for now. The issues came from the unified builds, we'll keep you updated, guys.
Yeah I figured it was a false-positive. Regarding the VR issue, I'll either try and give it a shot with my Vive or I'll just wait for future updates where Desktop is fixed again.
Good luck with it and I hope the issues won't be too much of a pain to work with! :)

Reactions: Repulse Games

Law24

Apr 10, 2018
Having control over where you go in the h scenes would be cool. The transition into the h scene teleported me outside the tent, and getting back in was such a hassle. Also, never reset view with oculus rift, i keep ending up under the floor with no way to reset view via ingame setting or something.

I then quit vr and picked the 3rd person view game. Hit continue game and spawned with 0 hp and 0 mana. Kinda weird.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah I figured it was a false-positive. Regarding the VR issue, I'll either try and give it a shot with my Vive or I'll just wait for future updates where Desktop is fixed again.
Good luck with it and I hope the issues won't be too much of a pain to work with! :)
Thank you! Let us know if you try it with the Vive and what happened.

Having control over where you go in the h scenes would be cool. The transition into the h scene teleported me outside the tent, and getting back in was such a hassle. Also, never reset view with oculus rift, i keep ending up under the floor with no way to reset view via ingame setting or something.

I then quit vr and picked the 3rd person view game. Hit continue game and spawned with 0 hp and 0 mana. Kinda weird.
After you quit VR, in order to start 3rd person you have to delete the saves and start a new game. It won't work otherwise.

Anyone have a complete save file??
Not gonna do much, even if someone does. It's a demo, the saving system isn't perfect, so you'll get the best outcome if you just play it.

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

vbnmz

Feb 16, 2020
Hmm... Played through. Got to the cutscene with the succubus. Unlocked Expiramental. Went there and now when I try to continue it does nothing and takes me back to the main menu screen. Maybe I'm missing something?

Bonsaimancer

Dec 14, 2017
Waiting for the KS campaign to kick off - do you have any time schedule to share with us? I´m using Steam VR and the controls are a bit of pain in the a** to be honest..... considering this is a smut game I should probably add that it´s not the good kind of a pain, if you get me ;) Pls, consider optimising for Steam VR. Keep on the good job team!

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So you have to have a VR equipment of some sort to play at all or no?

Don't have any VR stuff just a computer screen and keyboard.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes