2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
The settings icon in-game is greyed out; normal? Changing resolution and fullscreen settings in IragonProject\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini does nothing. Is there another settings .ini this game is reading from perhaps in AppData?

sstoutle2019

Dec 18, 2019
It's a very cute game,
The delicacy is slightly low.
The battle scene or the camera when moving
It's comfortable, but the camera moves in the sex scene
It is frustrated because third person camera not free(fixed camera).

polednik

May 26, 2018
Damn, what happened with graphic? And why the hell I can't use settings in menu? And that censorship? lol

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
The settings icon in-game is greyed out; normal? Changing resolution and fullscreen settings in IragonProject\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini does nothing. Is there another settings .ini this game is reading from perhaps in AppData?
Yes, that's normal. There still aren't set settings for the game. The button is there but doesn't do anything yet. We're currently working on optimizing and soon we'll also add appropriate settings.

How to fix the graphics?? :l
We understand the game is heavy on a lot of machines right now and are working on optimizing it each week. Sorry for the inconvenience, please bear with us until we optimize fully and add graphics settings.

Damn, what happened with graphic? And why the hell I can't use settings in menu? And that censorship? lol
Like I mentioned above, the game is currently quite heavy and we are optimizing it, as well as adding settings soon. And what censorship do you mean? Where did you see it?

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
I enjoyed this way more than I expected to. I think you have a winner here. I find myself unusually willing to pay real money for it if you can improve performance and add more content. Mostly add more content. There's such a complete absence of VR games like this that I'd be willing to power through the unfortunately inadequate optimization if there was just more to do. I've worked with Unity enough to know how difficult and time consuming it is to make it run efficiently.

Was there supposed to be a second woman in the game? I saw two in the end-game cutscene, but I only had one with me at the time. I thought I'd scoured the levels pretty well but if there was a second woman I must have missed her.

lecture

Dec 22, 2019
Is an Oculus Quest 2 port a future possibility? The $300 all-in price lowers the VR barriers to entry and there's not much NSFW content on quests despite mature side-loading. Not sure if the chip is powerful enough, though

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I enjoyed this way more than I expected to. I think you have a winner here. I find myself unusually willing to pay real money for it if you can improve performance and add more content. Mostly add more content. There's such a complete absence of VR games like this that I'd be willing to power through the unfortunately inadequate optimization if there was just more to do. I've worked with Unity enough to know how difficult and time consuming it is to make it run efficiently.

Was there supposed to be a second woman in the game? I saw two in the end-game cutscene, but I only had one with me at the time. I thought I'd scoured the levels pretty well but if there was a second woman I must have missed her.
Thanks for the kind words! This is only the demo and now we are working on the full script with all female routes, so more content will be added for sure. It's tricky to nail everything for VR but that's why we have so many people help us by testing. Developing on UE4 btw.

As for the second woman, yeah you do meet a second one towards the end of the demo but we had issues when she didn't show up sometimes. Working on fixing it. Last build we added one of the warrior girls, did you manage to see her?

Is an Oculus Quest 2 port a future possibility? The $300 all-in price lowers the VR barriers to entry and there's not much NSFW content on quests despite mature side-loading. Not sure if the chip is powerful enough, though
Can't confirm anything about the Quest series, we might consider it if a lot of people ask for it. And being owned by Facebook, Oculus dislikes mature content, that's one reason why there isn't much NSFW content for it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Any chance for either splitting this with VR and Non VR in separate files or use Mega? With how big this is, anonfile is saying it will take several days to download?

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Any chance for either splitting this with VR and Non VR in separate files or use Mega? With how big this is, anonfile is saying it will take several days to download?
The download from their discord goes much faster...like 5-7 mb/s

But typically, this gets split by an f95 mod or uploader. Repulse always releases it bundled in one file...I prefer it to be split as well though tbh lol. I don't even own a VR headset..shoot like 90% of the population doesn't cuz they are too expensive. Okay maybe not 90% but still lulz

Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

But typically, this gets split by an f95 mod or uploader. Repulse always releases it bundled in one file...I prefer it to be split as well though tbh lol. I don't even own a VR headset..shoot like 90% of the population doesn't cuz they are too expensive. Okay maybe not 90% but still lulz

Me neither, I'm still paying off my gaming computer, so can't afford a VR headset right now. But thank you, I'll look into that. Sounds MUCH faster than the 30-50kb/s I was getting from Anonfile on here.

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
When I open the game either vr or non vr I'm just thrown on top of a hill.
No new game or continue option as last time. Just the hill.
Am I doing something wrong?

Update: Delete save folder inside game directory.

Last edited:

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
Missing something, somewhere:
Meet the first girl Erika, go to mountain, go to cave jump down, go forward, meet large blue lady and game ends..
I think i missed almost everything in my playthrough :cry:

Aug 29, 2020
Just played through the demo on the valve index. Surprisingly good job everyone! Here are my takeaways. For index users holding onto A in order hold the sword is broken for us because we cant turn, unless you have play area, some standing would work too i suppose but it is a weakness is i constantly found that to be irritating me. The other big combat flaw was the magic in VR, the scene where the guy was in the watch tower took far longer than it should have because i was missing all of my magic at range, lock on system? other than in the H scene with the second girl her hair is all over the place, not sure if thats due to 144 hz or not but food for thought if you werent aware. The heads were also pretty big in VR, distractingly big lol Other than that keep up the great work!, youll definitely get my money on launch!!

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

Yeah, this week they weren't split by the F95 team, cause we had a miscommunication issue that we had to solve. But it's usually them, yes.

Me neither, I'm still paying off my gaming computer, so can't afford a VR headset right now. But thank you, I'll look into that. Sounds MUCH faster than the 30-50kb/s I was getting from Anonfile on here.
That's why there are many options to download from, you don't have to limit yourself to one. Apart from our Discord we also have an itch io page (I won't link it here, cause idk if doesn't break some rules) where the builds are also separate, you can try there as well.

finaly some sexual content :c
Yup, and more is coming in the full game.

Missing something, somewhere:
Meet the first girl Erika, go to mountain, go to cave jump down, go forward, meet large blue lady and game ends..
I think i missed almost everything in my playthrough :cry:
Confused.. After the cave jump down, did you fight a lot of enemies? If you did, then you aren't missing anything. Assuming that you played the first part of the game before you met Erika.

Just played through the demo on the valve index. Surprisingly good job everyone! Here are my takeaways. For index users holding onto A in order hold the sword is broken for us because we cant turn, unless you have play area, some standing would work too i suppose but it is a weakness is i constantly found that to be irritating me. The other big combat flaw was the magic in VR, the scene where the guy was in the watch tower took far longer than it should have because i was missing all of my magic at range, lock on system? other than in the H scene with the second girl her hair is all over the place, not sure if thats due to 144 hz or not but food for thought if you werent aware. The heads were also pretty big in VR, distractingly big lol Other than that keep up the great work!, youll definitely get my money on launch!!
Thank you for the input! We aren't developing for index, so we can't test how it's gonna run and can't guarantee anything there but glad you managed to run it okay. Yeah the hair physics, as well as the boob physics and... well, all physics, need more work. But thank you so much for the support! We are updating weekly and working really hard to bring you guys the best experience with this game, so your feedback means a lot to us!

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes