2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
Confused.. After the cave jump down, did you fight a lot of enemies? If you did, then you aren't missing anything. Assuming that you played the first part of the game before you met Erika.
I did fight lot of enemies after that. That part in VR is awesome. What I meant was I think I'm missing adult content - Erika's love is at 30 and I've only unlocked topless. When I talk to her she tells me to complete my quest to see more. The feedback form at the end asks if I enjoyed Erika's sex scene and one other sex scene. Which I've not unlocked. The other girls are also locked. Only the mage girl is available at camp but can't interact with her yet. Only sex scene I've seen is in the experimental option. Did I skip some area by mistake?

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I did fight lot of enemies after that. That part in VR is awesome. What I meant was I think I'm missing adult content - Erika's love is at 30 and I've only unlocked topless. When I talk to her she tells me to complete my quest to see more. The feedback form at the end asks if I enjoyed Erika's sex scene and one other sex scene. Which I've not unlocked. The other girls are also locked. Only the mage girl is available at camp but can't interact with her yet. Only sex scene I've seen is in the experimental option. Did I skip some area by mistake?
So, after you fight all the enemies there is another camp right before the blue succubus. You have to get in there and interact with Erika, that's where her sex scene is. The other girls are also there in the camp but you cannot interact with them, we're just showing them.

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
So, after you fight all the enemies there is another camp right before the blue succubus. You have to get in there and interact with Erika, that's where her sex scene is. The other girls are also there in the camp but you cannot interact with them, we're just showing them.
That's where I got the topless scene. When I try to talk to her again she tells me to complete my quest to see more. Did I miss a camp where I was to level her up? Assuming that you level her at different camps? Or does the topless scene transition to sex scene? Erika level is at 30% in my case in the camp just before the blue succubus - or should it have been more?
The game's good have lots of expectations with future updates with more story. Looking forward to it.(y)

Reactions: Repulse Games

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
That's where I got the topless scene. When I try to talk to her again she tells me to complete my quest to see more. Did I miss a camp where I was to level her up? Assuming that you level her at different camps? Or does the topless scene transition to sex scene? Erika level is at 30% in my case in the camp just before the blue succubus - or should it have been more?
The game's good have lots of expectations with future updates with more story. Looking forward to it.(y)
You should go through 3 camps to unlock all interactions with her. 1st one is in the autumn level next to the portal, 2nd one is after you jump down the cave and 3rd one is before the succubus. When you go into each camp make sure you interact with her to unlock everything.

Any ETA on the full release yet? I intend to purchase it when it does release.
Not yet, unfortunately. :/ We're still iterating on all routes of the girls and the demo, so it might be awhile. But we will still have regular updates.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
I'll try this again when the settings option is available. I've got a wonky ' w ' key.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Not yet, unfortunately. :/ We're still iterating on all routes of the girls and the demo, so it might be awhile. But we will still have regular updates.
Well darn, I'll be looking forward to it.
Anyway, I just played this most recent build and I haven't played it since 5 or 6 builds ago. It's looking good. The combat is fun and it seems like you've got potential for a pretty good story going. Would have liked to have seen it progress further than the witch though. But overall it seems like it's coming along nicely. However, and please don't take this as rude it's just my honest opinion, I must point out that the sex (at least in non-VR ver) is absolute garbage, it looks fake and the camera angle is too high...it should be adjustable at the very least. When it ends, rather than just quickly ending the scene you should at least show the cumshot or you just as well should leave it out. I mean all the other aspects of the game seem fine and sure there are plenty of kinks to work out but it's still early in development I assume so I won't nitpick about that. But the sex stuff really needs serious work. Even minor details like the vag opening up and not just staying the same or stuff like that. I know that is a substantial amount of extra work for the model designer and it's not necessarily easy to add a bunch of minor details to sex scenes like that, especially considering it's an actual adventure/rpg game as opposed to many adult games that are usually just VN type games with maybe so other minor elements usually made with Ren'py but even still, if your gonna add the sex then you should at least try to make it look as nice as possible. anyway that's all I wanted to say...like I said it looks like overall the game will be pretty good so far. Just need to revamp the sex :)

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
poor graphics, no one deserve it :sick: :poop:
You might have had bad graphics because of poor performance. The game is still pretty heavy as we are still optimizing it. We'll be adding graphic settings soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll try this again when the settings option is available. I've got a wonky ' w ' key.
Fair enough, hopefully, that'll be soon.

How in gods name do you save???
There are checkpoints that save automatically. If you played through the whole demo, I suggest to delete the saves before you replay it.

Well darn, I'll be looking forward to it.
Anyway, I just played this most recent build and I haven't played it since 5 or 6 builds ago. It's looking good. The combat is fun and it seems like you've got potential for a pretty good story going. Would have liked to have seen it progress further than the witch though. But overall it seems like it's coming along nicely. However, and please don't take this as rude it's just my honest opinion, I must point out that the sex (at least in non-VR ver) is absolute garbage, it looks fake and the camera angle is too high...it should be adjustable at the very least. When it ends, rather than just quickly ending the scene you should at least show the cumshot or you just as well should leave it out. I mean all the other aspects of the game seem fine and sure there are plenty of kinks to work out but it's still early in development I assume so I won't nitpick about that. But the sex stuff really needs serious work. Even minor details like the vag opening up and not just staying the same or stuff like that. I know that is a substantial amount of extra work for the model designer and it's not necessarily easy to add a bunch of minor details to sex scenes like that, especially considering it's an actual adventure/rpg game as opposed to many adult games that are usually just VN type games with maybe so other minor elements usually made with Ren'py but even still, if your gonna add the sex then you should at least try to make it look as nice as possible. anyway that's all I wanted to say...like I said it looks like overall the game will be pretty good so far. Just need to revamp the sex :)
Thank you for the nice and detailed feedback. You're right, we have a lot to improve on the sex and we plan to do so as well. We just got motion capture suits and everything needed to make good animations (hopefully). But as you said yourself, apart from the sex we also have the RPG. We started with the love for adult visual novels and RPG games and wanted to make something combining the two, but as we can all see the scope of this is very big and we need time to make it happen and nail it down into something delightful. So thank you and everyone else for the patience, the feedback and the time spent playing every build we release. We absolutely appreciate it!

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Thank you for the nice and detailed feedback. You're right, we have a lot to improve on the sex and we plan to do so as well. We just got motion capture suits and everything needed to make good animations (hopefully). But as you said yourself, apart from the sex we also have the RPG. We started with the love for adult visual novels and RPG games and wanted to make something combining the two, but as we can all see the scope of this is very big and we need time to make it happen and nail it down into something delightful. So thank you and everyone else for the patience, the feedback and the time spent playing every build we release. We absolutely appreciate it!
Oh of course. It certainly is a big project, and you don't see it attempted much. I think the best approach might be to complete one thing first, at least for the most part and then put all the focus into the next. Like if you want to work on the adult stuff then focus on only that until you're satisfied with it then move on the to story and RPG elements or vice-versa. Then just make appropriate adjustments along the way. Though it kinda seems y'all are going in that direction anyway. With that I'll look forward to future updates.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Been looking at this game for a while so I've just given it a shot with my valve index and I found a couple of bugs from my experience. I haven't played too long, just got Erica to the camp:

Quality of life
  • When not moving, my character had some sound repetitively bugging as if it was clipping through the floor. It would stop some times, but 75% of the time it would repetitively do it. It would change sounds depending on what surface you're on too. It was very annoying and was the cause of why I've stopped playing.
  • When I started the new game, my character seemed like he was sitting. I'm not sure if it was because I've booted the game while my Index was on my table, but I felt short. Also when I was actually in the game, people felt super tall. Erika was at the same height of me but the height seems right as when I'd put the controller on the floor, it would put my in-game hands on the floor as well.
  • In the tavern, I realized there were footsteps that lead the quests but they were going everywhere instead of under me. I'm not sure if it's because of how I started the game, but the trails would fly left and right every time I moved. Almost like it was trying to find me and create a path but failed.
  • I played at 144hz but it seemed that when I moved my hands or sword, I would see the refresh rate very low. A slow swing from my sword and I would see it 4 times.

Controls
  • For the index, I had to hold my controller to hold the sword. I had to hold it super hard otherwise it would drop the sword. It was a bit annoying as when I would try to relax my hand a tiny bit, it would drop the sword. Mid combat was awkward, so I'd just use spells.
  • When drawing your sword on the index, I had to wait for the circle to grow before grabbing and at first I was going too fast, which broke the immersion. I feel that if the area to draw the sword was bigger, it would be easier.
  • I'm not sure what are the alternatives for the Vive, but jumping on the Index is pressing on the right joystick, which makes you turn right and left at the same time.
Even though there are some weird bugs, the game is very very nice. I absolutely love the colors, the clouds, details of all the objects scattered around the world. It could be interesting if we could grab every item and do something with it, but I can imagine it'd take a lot more time to add. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Repulse Games

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Oh of course. It certainly is a big project, and you don't see it attempted much. I think the best approach might be to complete one thing first, at least for the most part and then put all the focus into the next. Like if you want to work on the adult stuff then focus on only that until you're satisfied with it then move on the to story and RPG elements or vice-versa. Then just make appropriate adjustments along the way. Though it kinda seems y'all are going in that direction anyway. With that I'll look forward to future updates.
That's what we are trying to do and will do more of now that we are starting work on the full game. Thank you so much for the support, it's greatly appreciated!

Been looking at this game for a while so I've just given it a shot with my valve index and I found a couple of bugs from my experience. I haven't played too long, just got Erica to the camp:

Quality of life
  • When not moving, my character had some sound repetitively bugging as if it was clipping through the floor. It would stop some times, but 75% of the time it would repetitively do it. It would change sounds depending on what surface you're on too. It was very annoying and was the cause of why I've stopped playing.
  • When I started the new game, my character seemed like he was sitting. I'm not sure if it was because I've booted the game while my Index was on my table, but I felt short. Also when I was actually in the game, people felt super tall. Erika was at the same height of me but the height seems right as when I'd put the controller on the floor, it would put my in-game hands on the floor as well.
  • In the tavern, I realized there were footsteps that lead the quests but they were going everywhere instead of under me. I'm not sure if it's because of how I started the game, but the trails would fly left and right every time I moved. Almost like it was trying to find me and create a path but failed.
  • I played at 144hz but it seemed that when I moved my hands or sword, I would see the refresh rate very low. A slow swing from my sword and I would see it 4 times.

Controls
  • For the index, I had to hold my controller to hold the sword. I had to hold it super hard otherwise it would drop the sword. It was a bit annoying as when I would try to relax my hand a tiny bit, it would drop the sword. Mid combat was awkward, so I'd just use spells.
  • When drawing your sword on the index, I had to wait for the circle to grow before grabbing and at first I was going too fast, which broke the immersion. I feel that if the area to draw the sword was bigger, it would be easier.
  • I'm not sure what are the alternatives for the Vive, but jumping on the Index is pressing on the right joystick, which makes you turn right and left at the same time.
Even though there are some weird bugs, the game is very very nice. I absolutely love the colors, the clouds, details of all the objects scattered around the world. It could be interesting if we could grab every item and do something with it, but I can imagine it'd take a lot more time to add. Keep up the good work!
Having in mind that we don't work with Valve (only Rift and Vive) it's not a surprise that you ran into so many issues. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We'll see what we can do to improve it, we will probably also grab a set but maybe after quarantine. But thank you for playing the game and giving us good feedback, we appreciate it a lot!

Attacking the box with sword at the entrance can easily cause the box to fall into an unreachable place.
The idea is to attack it and break it or the barrel, even if it flies off, if you broke the barrel, you should be fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slayerz
Jun 6, 2017
I totally read the text in the first screenshot as "Complete your quests fill her breasts" and thought "Oh so you do quests and her breasts grow. Interesting" then I read it again.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
is it still censored ?
No, hasn't been for quite some time.

Repulse Games
are there no settings?
rez, AA, effects, sound, controls, etc ?
also, unskippable cutscenes are a pain. In any game.
There aren't settings currently. We are optimizing and we'll add them after we do that. A fix for skipping all dialogue will be added in the next build.

I totally read the text in the first screenshot as "Complete your quests fill her breasts" and thought "Oh so you do quests and her breasts grow. Interesting" then I read it again.
hehe

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes