2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Mrkain

Jun 25, 2019
There was a post a while back about no left-click on mouse input. I also have gotten that issue. As they said, dodge sprint and interact all work, however it is as if they preference/settings for the key binds are incorrect... or something similar.

As far as what I have done, i went through the initial tutorial, and just ran past the smash-able barrels and after dodging the wolf, simply sprinted away. talking to the npc at the table and barkeep worked.

Even skipping dialog worked. ( sort of/sometimes )

I also tried plugging in a gamepad, and no results.

The game looks good. I want to play it... but i think without attacking or anything i wouldn't get far at all.

P.S. i looked through the config .ini's. Found things for hardware and things like that, but some were totally blank/empty. I was able to manaully enter in resolution and vsync and stuff but... No luck on controls.

P.P.S. I downloaded via the NONVR version of MEGA. The files still list as VR. Is this a bad link or? I currently am attempting to download via google Drive. Again, the NONVR link.

P.P.P.S. After the google drive download, it seems that the NONVR MEGA link is incorrect and linked to a VR build/file. At least the file name is different. Probably caused this entire issue.

Last edited:

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
First off, glad to see you split up the two this time. Since still paying off my computer, not enough money yet for a VR, so being forced to download both felt more time consuming than needed. However, seeing which file says VR and which doesn't, think that you got the Mega links backwards right now.
It wasn't us. A few of the links for download are set by the F95 team. We'll sort it out with them. The Gdrive ones are correct for VR and Non VR.

the maga likes are backwards
Noted, not our fault. We'll be sorting it out tomorrow probably because it's late night Saturday for us right now. G Drive links are the correct ones

Same for the nopy ones
Noted. G Drive links are proper. Or if you click the link you can see if the file says VR. If it doesn't say VR, then it's the NON VR version.

uncen patch?
Yes, for a few weeks now.

There was a post a while back about no left-click on mouse input. I also have gotten that issue. As they said, dodge sprint and interact all work, however it is as if they preference/settings for the key binds are incorrect... or something similar.

As far as what I have done, i went through the initial tutorial, and just ran past the smash-able barrels and after dodging the wolf, simply sprinted away. talking to the npc at the table and barkeep worked.

Even skipping dialog worked. ( sort of/sometimes )

I also tried plugging in a gamepad, and no results.

The game looks good. I want to play it... but i think without attacking or anything i wouldn't get far at all.

P.S. i looked through the config .ini's. Found things for hardware and things like that, but some were totally blank/empty. I was able to manaully enter in resolution and vsync and stuff but... No luck on controls.

P.P.S. I downloaded via the NONVR version of MEGA. The files still list as VR. Is this a bad link or? I currently am attempting to download via google Drive. Again, the NONVR link.

P.P.P.S. After the google drive download, it seems that the NONVR MEGA link is incorrect and linked to a VR build/file. At least the file name is different. Probably caused this entire issue.
Sorry to everyone about the confusing links. Like I said above, most of the links are added by the F95 team after we upload to our main links. We'll try to sort it out next time hopefully.

If you click on whichever link you want to download from you can see if the file says VR or not. If it doesn't, then it's the NON VR version. Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: RP8817

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know if there is any way to activate VSync?
Oh is the game consuming so much for the graphics card?
I have an NVidia 1660 TI and the load on the card goes all the time, it varies between lapses of 60 - 99 and that only in the first moments of the game ... or is the game still not well optimized?

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Anyone know if there is any way to activate VSync?
Oh is the game consuming so much for the graphics card?
I have an NVidia 1660 TI and the load on the card goes all the time, it varies between lapses of 60 - 99 and that only in the first moments of the game ... or is the game still not well optimized?
It is still not well optimized, yes. But we're working on it. Turns out it is a lot more time consuming than we thought.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Could you maybe add a gallery to the menu? After the first playthrough, the interaction glitched not allowing me to talk to the first girl
That's a good suggestion, we'll probably do that soon. As for the glitch, the save system doesn't work very well currently, so starting a new game after 1 full playthrough keeps the old saves and causes glitches. If you delete the saves beforehand it should be fine. We're working on a fix.

is there a way to mute the voice acting?
For now no, because we didn't think people would want that, but I guess we will consider adding it.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
On the voice acting he sounds like he's suddenly french when talking to the girl you save, then he goes back to normal at camp.

Bug, not sure if it's mentioned or not, but after climbing the cliff, you get reverted back to the beginner sword even if you went back and equipped the axe.

Also I think it reverted my skill points I put into fireball.

Combat is the suck with no way to rebind keys, alt + A or D, while trying to W,A,S,D to keep out of the range of the attacks, the last few fights have devolved into me running away until my mana regens and blasting them with fire, while hoping they don't get that last hit in.

Repulse Games

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
On the voice acting he sounds like he's suddenly french when talking to the girl you save, then he goes back to normal at camp.

Bug, not sure if it's mentioned or not, but after climbing the cliff, you get reverted back to the beginner sword even if you went back and equipped the axe.

Also I think it reverted my skill points I put into fireball.

Combat is the suck with no way to rebind keys, alt + A or D, while trying to W,A,S,D to keep out of the range of the attacks, the last few fights have devolved into me running away until my mana regens and blasting them with fire, while hoping they don't get that last hit in.
Yeah, the voice acting thing will be fixed soon. It's placeholder dialogue that wasn't recorded by professional voice actors.

We'll investigate the bug with the sword. As for reverting the skill, it shouldn't have done that. The difference between lvl 2 and 3 fireball is that lvl 3 adds a burning effect on the ground and a bit of extra damage.

Yes, for now keys cannot be bind becase we are so early in development but we'll get to a point where we'll add settings for everything. This is only the alpha version of the demo.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, the voice acting thing will be fixed soon. It's placeholder dialogue that wasn't recorded by professional voice actors.

We'll investigate the bug with the sword. As for reverting the skill, it shouldn't have done that. The difference between lvl 2 and 3 fireball is that lvl 3 adds a burning effect on the ground and a bit of extra damage.

This is only the alpha version of the demo.
Yup, the no keybinding is just a pita atm, I wasn't sure about the fireball, I only upgraded from 1 to 2.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes