2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
That's the issue with crowdfunded games they think asking for that much is ok. How they get delusions in there head like that. No sane person is going to pay that much for an unfinished game, heck there not paying that much for most game. But you game makers keep asking for more money for games. Why well cuase a few nut jobs who will pay that much exsist and you think because those crazy people will pay that much we all will. I honestly think the whole crowdfunding concept was a new marketing ploy by game companies to get players to pay as much as they can squeeze out of them.

Reactions: Rasc and Bazra
Dec 5, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: anavin500

Lulzifap

Aug 4, 2019
BRUH Same !!!! Still need a Real uncensored
THIS option just remove a cloth damage BRUH
still censored on sex and no nude on sex what a Same!!

5.6 GB for noting

View attachment 1944637 View attachment 1944639

Still protect this dev. and this game ???
or You is a 1 in 160 for buying 50$ package ??
yea its funny that people think just seeing tits is uncensored. paying 50$ for this unfinished game is laughable.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Paying $50 for anything on Patreon is laughable. $50 can get you at least one, and up to several, actual, finished games with a decent amount of content. And you only have to pay for them once. This game, meanwhile, is $50 a goddamn month.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Yet another weekly installment of snail pace development of this game, continued work for visuals n the such and 0 work on the one thing that acually matters more, gameplay mechanics. The way it's looking there going to make the game and add the mechanics to the game last, withought realizing somthing like that has huge impact on things such as graphics. So when it's all done it will play like a huge clunky nightmare that the only thing that can sate the anger that arises from playing it is boobies. Lucky this game has that, although its questionable as to weather it justifies itself. Also when I say mechanics just swinging a sword around to hit a hitbox dosent qualify in my book.

leon.falkon

Feb 25, 2021
And will the game be sold in steam? I just liked the game, although it has drawbacks in terms of optimization and control on the gamepad. I would like to buy it right away in steam, and expect updates there.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
And will the game be sold in steam? I just liked the game, although it has drawbacks in terms of optimization and control on the gamepad. I would like to buy it right away in steam, and expect updates there.
It's already on steam, right now. I got the most recent demo from steam.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I remember reading somewhere in this thread that there was a way to uncensor the game via editing an ini or json file. Does anyone know how to do that? It'd be nice to play the uncensored version, but I can't imagine anyone here is going to pay $50 for the patch.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
There ust to be, but long since has that changed. At one time there was a lone file that if you deleted it would remove all clothing, but now it's all integrated were deleting the file will make the game crash on start up. N when I say remove all clothing I mean you got under skin visuals for those that had it an bodyless heads bobbing around for those that didnt.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
haha some one den't know about

uncensored for this game

just remember this picture

this uncensored for this game
1660144474909.png

this censored for this game

1660144756897.png

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
why would anyone pay 50 dollars to see these character models naked? there's like 100000 games out there with more content and better visuals... -_-

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
why would anyone pay 50 dollars to see these character models naked? there's like 100000 games out there with more content and better visuals... -_-
in gallery u can sex all Monster girl in nude
in brothel u can see all girls nude dance for u and sex a girl whit no cloth on her hip

That all 50$ can do for noting ....

idk why dev. remove sex whit NPC girls like flower (merchant and girl from u don't pick in start)

ps. it's seem like
sex mod DLC / Nude mod DLC for steam sell lol

Last edited:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
after I finished the quest to save the heroine in the sewer, when I went to the surface and through the portal, I got a bug that fell through the ground that couldn't be fixed other than exiting the game (and this bug kept repeating for me. stuck there)
How to fix this bug?

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
after I finished the quest to save the heroine in the sewer, when I went to the surface and through the portal, I got a bug that fell through the ground that couldn't be fixed other than exiting the game (and this bug kept repeating for me. stuck there)
How to fix this bug?
have 2 option
1. wait updated for fix in here
2. paid for join discord to report a bug ---- why

1. this dev. abandons read this post if they read most player will happy to play this game. for this time? this game still suck you brain out and money
2. this dev. get ban IP from F95zone he spamming review 5 star for his game
(or a wrong one i have data from this problem is Friday at fucking make this to or i do a wrong remember )
3. 5 star review don't make sense if u a real sex story erotic player

Last edited:

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
i asked afew times to get a update only download.. there best answer is .. buy it on steam ... when there mega an other downloads for windows is over 5gb.. >.> mega is useless if its over the download limit.. stop posting mega downloads. we need updated versions if we already download the game already..

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Elyauris

Vitrium

Sep 26, 2017
i asked afew times to get a update only download.. there best answer is .. buy it on steam ... when there mega an other downloads for windows is over 5gb.. >.> mega is useless if its over the download limit.. stop posting mega downloads. we need updated versions if we already download the game already..
Some people actualy have a Mega package so they can actualy download over 5gb

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes