2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Bazra

Mar 11, 2022
i asked afew times to get a update only download.. there best answer is .. buy it on steam ... when there mega an other downloads for windows is over 5gb.. >.> mega is useless if its over the download limit.. stop posting mega downloads. we need updated versions if we already download the game already..
I use the gofile link when files are too big, It's one of the better ones imo and is available on Iragon, I usually get my full 100mbps DL speed rather than the 10 or 20mbps at best from most others on here.

As for them saying buy it on steam, are you sure they didn't say get it on steam? Because I have Iragon 18+ free Demo on steam (probably the same as the updates on here), I see no option to buy it anywhere in steam, only the free demo, there is no official release available yet and no release date set for it on there either, it's listed as TBA so ~ fucking ages away :cry:

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
i asked afew times to get a update only download.. there best answer is .. buy it on steam ... when there mega an other downloads for windows is over 5gb.. >.> mega is useless if its over the download limit.. stop posting mega downloads. we need updated versions if we already download the game already..
Reminds me of a couple times I left my PC on for over 12 hours, just so that the download restriction timer counts down and lets me finish the rest of it. xD

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
The main disadvantage of this game. It's that it doesn't save your progress. And you have to start the game again. Despite the fact that you have already passed it, as it were, the demo version. I have already passed the desert, forest and winter region. And besides new enemies, as well as a bunch of bugs, there is nothing interesting there. Seriously, and why is there so little in this game. Sex scenes. The game weighs almost 10 gigabyte
Perhaps the author did all the sex only for VR users. And for PC users, only scripted sex.

ifapforthings

Jun 2, 2017
apperently where I live you get a new IP when reseting your router, mega doesnt expect that (because its dumb) and I just close the program reset open and it keeps donloading. it doesnt even care I'm still logged in.
A VPN would do the same.

Reactions: Bazra

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
hello, iam new, the gameplay, monster, magic ....... i love this fighting mode

he have a good story ?

version 0.93 i think he is in end game ?

RPG game , my favorite

Last edited:

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
hello, iam new, the gameplay, monster, magic ....... i love this fighting mode

he have a good story ?

version 0.93 i think he is in end game ?

RPG game , my favorite
run run for your life ...... just kidding

- not a good story u can know foe story only 2-3 hours play
- still on up-to-date 15 - 30 day per update (and still f@#$ useless for update in per time "see in Changelog")
- IDK this an end game or Still doing WIP
- if u like a fighting 3D 3Rd Person (an like to see an sex scene) just buy and play The Witcher Trilogy BUNDLE (in steam) + nude mod + sex mod <<< this game good then this one
Edit
oh i forgot this one
uncensored just can see a panty and boobs if u want to see her nude just pay for nude ver. only 20$ in they website

for update
1662846342050.png

Last edited:

Bazra

Mar 11, 2022
run run for your life ...... just kidding

- not a good story u can know foe story only 2-3 hours play
- still on up-to-date 15 - 30 day per update (and still f@#$ useless for update in per time "see in Changelog")
- IDK this an end game or Still doing WIP
- if u like a fighting 3D 3Rd Person (an like to see an sex scene) just buy and play The Witcher Trilogy BUNDLE (in steam) + nude mod + sex mod <<< this game good then this one
Edit
oh i forgot this one
uncensored just can see a panty and boobs if u want to see her nude just pay for nude ver. only 20$ in they website

for update
View attachment 2036351
I couldn't agree more Anavin500(y) , I recommend checking out games like these ones that are among my favorites on steam too -

(Edit)

F95zone links to the same games -

https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-v0-3-42-team-carnal-instinct.65211/

https://f95zone.to/threads/eliminator-kaede-v1-2-moyashi-institute-of-technical-research.18716/

https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-blade-v0-1001-79-34-xp-liu.87735/

https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-x-hime-v1-92-kazuya-tensun3d.62961/

No ongoing ~$10~ per month BS, just complete games with plenty of content, rather than worrying about if the game you and how ever many other people have been repeatedly paying for every month will ever amount to anything, or maybe you are all just getting scammed :unsure::unsure::unsure:

P.S. Fuck Patreon and their way of doing things that allows scammers to take advantage of unsuspecting H gamers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Elyauris
Aug 21, 2022
love the game it's 1 of the top 3 games on this website for me, however downloading 10GIG's everytime you update I don't do; especially for only a few WIP updates I suggest having the smaller WIP updates as updates instead of redownloading it for a more rigorous testing community, If at all possible ofcourse. I hope to see this project do well it has a lot of potential because of the great story telling.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
The main disadvantage of this game. It's that it doesn't save your progress. And you have to start the game again. Despite the fact that you have already passed it, as it were, the demo version.
Same. I played through this months ago, and tried to redownload to see what was updated.... you have to play through the whole thing again to see the "update room." It's a neat game, but I'm not spending 2 hours grinding it out again just to check out the updates for a few minutes.

I even tried the version on steam.... can't skip to the update room, gotta do the whole game all over again.

Reactions: epicskyrimmodder91

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
has there actually been any story progression since the game came out and you made it to the city or has it all been just experiment hall stuff?

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
has there actually been any story progression since the game came out and you made it to the city or has it all been just experiment hall stuff?
there has been VERY LITTLE STORY PROGRESS. and its kinda annoying. they keep pushing NON-UPDATES. at this rate the story is not going to be completed for like 5 years.

Reactions: epicskyrimmodder91

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
ffs, this game updates more often than i change my underwear!

Iragon18-0.94Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
how long will it take for this game to be completed? Played 0.3 version and enjoyed it. In past i played 0.8 version of Auril's warcraft parody and when it was completed I wasn't able to make it trough content I already seen so I no longer play games without "completed" tag

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
how long will it take for this game to be completed? Played 0.3 version and enjoyed it. In past i played 0.8 version of Auril's warcraft parody and when it was completed I wasn't able to make it trough content I already seen so I no longer play games without "completed" tag
you are asking the wrong one. considering the amount of trash updates however, i expect oni with his rogue-like game to finish it faster than repulse with iragon.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Start date Oct 4 , 2019
to day
15 oct 2022
3 years still have Pay wall on there website
Still only 1 Level
no sex no nude (on old ver. has )
still W.I.P.

Wow just Wow
i never seen 18+ game still prepare product for sell long time before
this game kind na long den Cyberbug 2077 (4 years + 1 year )

Last edited:

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
I have noticed a lot more VR games getting posted on this site lately (I know this one has been around for a while). Any recommendations on devices for them? Don't want to shell out serious cash on an Oculus or similar.

West97

Oct 16, 2021
I have noticed a lot more VR games getting posted on this site lately (I know this one has been around for a while). Any recommendations on devices for them? Don't want to shell out serious cash on an Oculus or similar.
i believe oculus is the cheapest but theres the whole fb thingy, you can now make a oculus account instead though. i think most other VR headsets are a pretty penny like 1000$ somebody correct me if im wrong. if your comfortable with it you could try and find a used one but tbh i wouldnt. edit: the ONLY game ive found honestly worth buying a headset though is VaM. unless you want to play normal vr games also on it like skyrim vr or something alot of the ones here are pretty lackluster. just my 2 cents

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes