VR Support: SteamVR

RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i7 Skylake or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 9 GB available space

but it can run pretty decently on lower end hardware than what the system requirements say on steam, the PC i ran it on has an AMD 5350 and a GT 1030 and even at 1080p and high settings it runs pretty well

Does this game work on joiplay for Android?
unless your android device uses an x86/64 CPU and has a GPU that can meet or exceed a GT 1030 i would say no. an ARM CPU in a tablet/phone just wouldn't have enough grunt to run this in emulation.

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
Great Game i play it from the beginning with VR one of my Favorite Game if they come full Version on Steam . Little Bugy but potential Value from 0 bad to +10 very good. Graphic +8 sound +7 Gameplay/Fun +8 Content pls more +6 +18 content can be better but +6 . Game now long time in early Access i hope the final Version comes out .... play it and write wath you think about it ;)

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Has anyone had any luck with a save file for this or to skip to the new content?

I played this a few months ago, and hit the point where they story was still WIP. I then came back to try another update, and there was no way to skip to the new content without replaying the entire 1+ hour of old gameplay to get to the WIP point of the story again. It was fun, but I couldn't rationalize replaying 1-2 hours every time it has an update.

tacoGOD

Jan 7, 2018
yooooo this is the first game ive played and it crashed my pc in a way ivr never seen anyone know whats goign on or was that a fluke

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There are many more features that we plan on adding and a lot more story that needs to be implemented. However, we want our description and tags to reflect what we currently have implemented in the game. So expect the description to change over time and features like multiple love interests, lesbians, and many more sex scenes to be added in the future.
Will the lesbian be optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or will it be forced?

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes