2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Xharz

Jan 11, 2022
ok, i try to launch the game and it plays just the "Repulse" tag and the other one then closes itself..... ???? what i gotta do to actually play it?

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
I play the game and never have problem with the system, but now, after this version my unreal give me that message...

Captura de Tela (2597).png

how to fix this??

edouhard

Aug 1, 2017
Hello everyone, i'm curious about this game but before launch it, i wanna know if titfuck are present in the game ? thanks in advance

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Iragon18-0.95.17Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
How often do you meet bisexual girls in real life and by what signs can they be identified? :unsure:
Less than 1% of women claim to be Bisexual, but a higher rate among younger women according to online reports

Going on signs sounds like an accident waiting to happen in most cases
Getting to know them and asking them maybe a better approach

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
I play the game and never have problem with the system, but now, after this version my unreal give me that message...

View attachment 2511486

how to fix this??
Are you able to download the free version on steam and run a file check on it?

You can copy the files from the download you got here into the steam game directory and run a recheck to save downloading it again

1. Start an Iragon download on steam
2. Cancel the install on steam after you see the data start to download on the downloads screen
3. Copy the files you got from here into the same directory it was installing to in steam -:steam/steamapps/common/Iragon Demo (The folder will still be there after canceling the download)
4. Restart the install, you should see the file checking notification at this point

Most games support it including pirated ones in my experience

hopefully that works for you
Good luck!

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
Are you able to download the free version on steam and run a file check on it?

You can copy the files from the download you got here into the steam game directory and run a recheck to save downloading it again

1. Start an Iragon download on steam
2. Cancel the install on steam after you see the data start to download on the downloads screen
3. Copy the files you got from here into the same directory it was installing to in steam -:steam/steamapps/common/Iragon Demo (The folder will still be there after canceling the download)
4. Restart the install, you should see the file checking notification at this point

Most games support it including pirated ones in my experience

hopefully that works for you
Good luck!
Bro, thanks sooo much, now the game run again.

Reactions: Feed99

beardedmercenary

Jan 14, 2023
Games aspect ratio/resolution is messed up for me. Whenever I boot it up, a third is missing, and I can't change the settings in-game because the side of the page where I can change it is off-screen.

Sep 12, 2017
As someone that has this game in their collection...I can 100% verify that the game is horribly broken in vr. It glitches all the time and your character falls through the mesh over ..and over...and over and usually in-between save points making it necessary to start the section again. It "might" not do it on desktop (I never tried it on desktop).

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
I downloaded this yesterday, played for a bit, closed it. Everything seemed fine. Today, I try to start it, it comes up for long enough to play half a second of music on a black screen and it just closes. No error or anything. It does still manage to open the website, despite that being extremely annoying.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Iragon18-0.95.19Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Best way to go for large games! (y)

Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
Dear Devs,
This is a wonderful game!!! I'm going to have to seriously consider adding it to my supported projects...
I've only just started the game, and I just reached Antok (sp?, the first town). I'm playing on an Airlink'd Quest 2. I wanted to share some thoughts so far...

1). There seems to be a bug in the first pub I go into. There are double swinging doors, and a lady behind them sitting on the ground. She doesn't say or do anything, but I was unable to go back out the doors-- they wouldn't open far enough to get out so I had to restart.
2). Seems the save feature doesn't always work. I ended the game after entering the camp and upgrading, but then the option to continue wasn't available. Maybe I didn't get far enough
3). In the first big fight with like 5 swordsmen and a mage looking for "the bitch with the red hair", when the fight started the 3 circles (fire, frozen, electricity) were so far in front of me that I couldn't select a spell. Had to do the whole fight with just a sword. When I died I could again select and cast spells.
4). Just a suggestion... It seems gameplay is somewhat similar to "Seed of the Dead", where I'm protecting some babes who lose clothing if they get injured. In Seed of the Dead there were scenes of the babes getting ravaged by the monsters, which was the best part of the game. Not sure if you plan something similar. What I think would be great would be if some enemies could shoot Brenda with poisoned darts, each of which would slow her down / sedate her. After perhaps 3 or 4 hits she would drop to the ground where I could do some heavy fondling after dispatching the enemies. I'm playing Half-live Alyx, which has great game play but no erotic content. There are other games with canned erotic content, but what seems lacking (and which this game could fill) is to have the damsel somewhat "realistic". Have her get drugged and somewhat defenseless, have her get injured and in need of bandaging. Wouldn't it be great (at least in my twisted little world) if I could hypnotize her and have my way with her despite her minimal resistance. She would wake up the next morning without recollection of the deed and the plot could continue untainted.
5). Another suggestion... My favorite part of the game so far is the beginning, when the babe gets hit with an arrow and slowly drops to the ground. I'm not a fan of blood or gore, so in my perfect (twisted) world, she would get hit by poison darts. Each one bringing her closer to unconsciousness and capture. In my opinion, these sorts of games should show us things we would like to watch but could never do. I don't really understand dating sims... why not just date.

Anyways, thanks for reading and absolute best of luck perusing your passion!

Reactions: joni51 and RP8817
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes