2.60 star(s) 24 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
That google drive link is not working just redirects to a blank white page after pressing download :(
Anyone got a mega.nz link? the other 3 links are hot garbage for downloading huge files.

Torrents should be the new norm for downloading huge files.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
Finally got the game downloaded but it's instantly closing after the first logo... any fix?
Seems I'm not the only person that's experienced this :( sadly nobody provided fixes on any of the thread pages not even the developers :(

Last edited:
Reactions: TyGamer

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
The game doesn't open, instead it sends me to this link: and when I try to download the demo from there it keeps giving me Network failed.

Reactions: TyGamer

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
oh fuck, all the sex scenes are actually censored and this is just erotica. had I known this in advance i wouldn't have played :(

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Wait censored? I haven't updated in a while so I didn't even know there was censorship. It never used to be censored as I recall
yep 30 min play end content for 2 monster girl fuck able in monster gallery (can't even seen a sex whit NPC)
male don't have dick and girl have a panty on sex animation

all to do for uncensored

Pledge of the Knight
$50 USD
฿1,778 THB
Lose the clothes! Wanted to see more of your companions? This is your chance to have them undressed at all times.
Included Items
  • Your name in the credits
  • Access to Private Discord
  • Digital copy of the game
  • Nude mode patch for NPCs
Estimated Shipping
June 2022
124 claimed

GGEZ

• Haha
Reactions: Prick
Dec 5, 2021
i had sex with an npc
in the town where you split up with the witch, there is a place with a lot of women
you can have sex with one of them

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes