Nov 11, 2017
rarely do i see a Non-VN japanese game over 2 GB
does that by default make it good?.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
There's an English version?
Let's fuckin' gooooooooooooooo.
The adventures of Byleth shall begin. :KEK:
Edit: Yeah, Corrin, too. Best MC waifus, imo.
Then again, there's a ton of FE waifus.
Be it the old Path of Radiance beastie waifus, or big mommies, or

lolis. :PogChamp: :BootyTime:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
As someone said, it's a game only for the gallery(with the "000" cheat in menu though) as it's hardly playable on keyboard. Maybe with a countroller putting dodge on one of the l1 or r1 or something but meh. Too hard for a game that only happens stuff when u lose lol.... also cheats for modifiers or stuff would be welcome as even the start rats can kill ur character if they duo on u...

Reactions: Pyrrical

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Cheesed the game with mage spam.
Ahh classic souls experience with magic being overpowerd.
Anyway im soo fucking lost i must have missed a turn somewhere or a key because i cant find the last area and have no idea how to access the teleporter in the capital.
I wish the sex scenes had more dialogue at least from the girls.

Reactions: devnull09

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Determined to defeat the Demon Lord once and for all, our brave heroine finds in her father's notes the solution:
Mastering the art of scissoring... :sneaky: to slice your enemies in half...?" lol

What is the difference in gender between these two?!

croPath

May 10, 2017
Re-bind the keys in options or use a controller. It's already mapped well for controller.

Just like with Fromsoft games, they seem difficult but are easily cheesed. Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC is harder than all FS games combined.

Anyway, personally, I went knight and I've never put a single level up point into anything but DUR (defense). Take little to no damage.
fromsoft games are not difficult they are just badly put together buggy messes made by hack devs that make bethesda games look like valve in their golden years, especially on the PC since they are not ported but just slaped to emulators and the one game where they actually bothered to port M+K becomes super easy due to that (DS3). I don't think i can play another FS diablolike unmodded again after i got spoiled by recent games that did the formula well like code vein

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes