MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I remember the H-scenes lacking much omph but I don't remember the controls being this terrible as well.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Female protagonist: two lovingly designed options
Male protagonist: doesn't even get a face

Every time
Who needs male protagonist showing his face? If anything silent male protagonist wearing full armor like this is super rare. He could be any of us under that helmet. Much easier to identify as him unlike some little shits with a bland face and stupid hair style that you see everywhere in Jrpg/manga/anime/hentai...

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Feh, I swear to god they fill out the file size with bullshit to make the game look big. Witch girl has like a dozen enemies + five bosses, there are two animations per each enemy and threesome animations, much smoother than this, and the game is like 60mb.

This bullshit has two gigs and half the content and choppier animations. Fucking how?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
How can I activate the crystal in Holandrim?
Start at the entrance go down (south) as soon as you can, the area is the first one to have assassins (ninja girl monster) then find the shiny spot in far right (you can't see it when you first enter the map).

Reactions: Rodriram

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There's an English version?
Let's fuckin' gooooooooooooooo.
The adventures of Byleth shall begin. :KEK:
Edit: Yeah, Corrin, too. Best MC waifus, imo.
Then again, there's a ton of FE waifus.
Be it the old Path of Radiance beastie waifus, or big mommies, or
How are the tentacle scenes?

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
For those who are struggling, from my experience, it gets dramatically easier after the first boss. A few pointers.

Honestly, physical combat works fine. I'd probably just lean into that playstyle if you're not going in with a controller?
Knight has good stats and starts with a buff. Just cast it before you fight the boss, don't have to worry about spells mid-combat.
You gain stats every level up based on your class, but you also gain 3 attribute points to spend manually. DO NOT forget to spend those, I don't think any tutorials bring them to your attention.
If you're struggling with the first boss, don't be ashamed to grind for a few minutes. Leveling is fast, and the units you'll recruit in the second area start at levels 15-25.
There's no real punishment if your allies are defeated, they'll just miss out on the exp until you add them back to your party. Use the taming spell to get some allies to serve as distractions and a little extra damage.
Don't bother leveling up your allies with bloodstones. Let them level up on their own, your bloodstones are better spent on yourself.
Basic running attacks function as surprisingly effective hard counters to a lot of bosses.
Default L key gives you more information on some items. Its usually stuff like elemental resistances (which I doubt many enemies use), or maces dealing extra damage to armored foes.

Once you're past the first boss, if you're getting your ass handed to you a few times by a later boss, check to make sure you're not missing some side path. If you're absolutely stumped on where is left to go, you're probably forgetting a door in the first zone, or you need to take the unlisted path in the Man-Eater Village.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
What is the difference in gender between these two?!
Let me see.... Looked to me like the difference in gender was blonde and blue haired.... or maybe sexy and sexier? Yes females do actually exist and this game has 2 of them... they are not hiding a huge penis from you on 1 of them, of course with mosaics you can always pretend 1 or the other has masculine parts if it helps you.

• Haha
Reactions: SkrerkS

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
What do you have to do after defeat the boss in the Woods of Lost Garden? After that there is no indication or message telling what is next.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
What do you have to do after defeat the boss in the Woods of Lost Garden? After that there is no indication or message telling what is next.
Cleanse the red pool, it's an area a little north of the entrance then go up to the far northern central area, a vine blocked section will be opened now, there is a 2nd boss to kill for a pledger bloodstone. After you finish the map head to the monastery if you haven't gone there yet, it's the eastern exit from Holandrim.

Reactions: AxelVieyra

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Cleanse the red pool, it's an area a little north of the entrance then go up to the far northern central area, a vine blocked section will be opened now, there is a 2nd boss to kill for a pledger bloodstone. After you finish the map head to the monastery if you haven't gone there yet, it's the eastern exit from Holandrim.
I have beaten the 2n boss already (the Dark Elf) before that I finished the Monastery and I already did the Succubus map (Man eater). I'm loving the game but the hints are not very useful. I still have the Broken Stone, The Stone Key, The two Ancients Wreaths and the Pure Crystal.

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
I have beaten the 2n boss already (the Dark Elf) before that I finished the Monastery and I already did the Succubus map (Man eater). I'm loving the game but the hints are not very useful. I still have the Broken Stone, The Stone Key, The two Ancients Wreaths and the Pure Crystal.
give ancient wreths to the merchant iirc also give the broken toy to merchant sister , she is in the monastery after you beat her iirc

Last edited:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Feh, I swear to god they fill out the file size with bullshit to make the game look big. Witch girl has like a dozen enemies + five bosses, there are two animations per each enemy and threesome animations, much smoother than this, and the game is like 60mb.

This bullshit has two gigs and half the content and choppier animations. Fucking how?
Thats the reason I dont purchase game off dlsite without pirating them first to test it they caught me with this trick before lesson well learned

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes