Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Clessith

Sep 21, 2018
When I am "Fatally Injured" is there anything I can do? I just started but once I'm crawling on the ground I have to restart.

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
Changelog?
Adds cut-ins and cross sections to the Shopkeeper lesbian parasite scene, a post scene where you can rid yourself of parasites (with the option to cure the shopkeeper present, but you need a T2 parasite killing drug, which you get by synthesising it at the shop with a T1 parasite drug and two of the antennae dropped by the zombie worm in the pit after the pink magic circle in the hive.) and adds a tiny bit to the map in the beehive, notably a new bossfight against two bee larva south of the teleport in the zombie larva area.
When I am "Fatally Injured" is there anything I can do? I just started but once I'm crawling on the ground I have to restart.
Once your HP is at 0 you have to restart, or use Healing items that you can buy in the shop.
One last thing is that the parasite scene now functions properly if you decide to do it during the first stage of pregnancy. Afterwards you still end up progressing through the pregnancy, but whatever you got pregnant with will be replaced by parasites in the birth scene, while keeping the parasites inside the player character.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Adds cut-ins and cross sections to the Shopkeeper lesbian parasite scene, a post scene where you can rid yourself of parasites (with the option to cure the shopkeeper present, but you need a T2 parasite killing drug, which you get by synthesising it at the shop with a T1 parasite drug and two of the antennae dropped by the zombie worm in the pit after the pink magic circle in the hive.)
How do you trigger the post-scene?

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
I am confused on how to disable the ability to fly through walls. Every time I start the game I just end up floating in the air and able to fly around

Nov 24, 2019
i see people posting about a english translation but i cant seem to find it because all the text in game is Japanese

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
what the hell so this games has been developed in recent times?

I recall playing a little demo of this very same many years ago, like even a decade maybe or I'm tripping?

Anyways, super stoked to see this updated!

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
what the hell so this games has been developed in recent times?

I recall playing a little demo of this very same many years ago, like even a decade maybe or I'm tripping?

Anyways, super stoked to see this updated!
It started quite a long time ago. Its only been getting constant updates now thanks to the Pandemic I believe.

Reactions: chesire

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
Update came out today, from the looks of it, it adds a little section where you control a parasitic bee, and adds a scene where Rosetta has eggs laid in her by the bee.
Dev says the next update will be cross sections and cut ins for this scene.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Is there anyway to get rid of the pixelated censor yet? I am a patron of this guy's but he is giving me the run around. koooonsoft showed us here in the states he had a file to delete. I am wondering since it is the same flash 11 game files maybe it would be the same.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes