Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Is there anyway to get rid of the pixelated censor yet? I am a patron of this guy's but he is giving me the run around. koooonsoft showed us here in the states he had a file to delete. I am wondering since it is the same flash 11 game files maybe it would be the same.

Unless the dev recompiles their game with demosaiced images, it's unlikely.
The reason Koon could do that was because they added the censor as a mask while playing scenes in Flash. The Iris dev censored each individual frame before having them shown sequentially in-game.
Checked the H scenes with a Flash decompiler and that's what the images show.
See below for more info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019

Ver 0623 re-uploaded containing needed upgrade files. (I guess this is how the dev updates. I was unaware, apologies.)

If you already downloaded it before the re-upload, please add the files in this zip to your base game.
This MAY also work as an upgrade patch from the Special 0520 version.
This is the needed (Sub) file if the game says you need it.

Last edited:

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
I'll check the update, I liked an old version and I can't wait for the final release.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
great game. good gameplay and visuals and no game overs every time you get raped which is nice i dislike how you control the monsters every time it goes to a rape scene though i would prefer it if you controlled only the MC but thats just me

aydetore

Nov 25, 2017

Ver 0623 re-uploaded containing needed upgrade files. (I guess this is how the dev updates. I was unaware, apologies.)
MEGA

If you already downloaded it before the re-upload, please add the files in this zip to your base game.
This MAY also work as an upgrade patch from the Special 0520 version.
MEGA
changelog?

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
! E:\H Games\Iris_in_Labyrinth_of_Demons-0623.zip: Checksum error in E:\H Games\Iris_in_Labyrinth_of_Demons-0623\rosetta\c2pr_rosetta.swf. The file is corrupt

It won't let me unpack the zip file because of this error.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
! E:\H Games\Iris_in_Labyrinth_of_Demons-0623.zip: Checksum error in E:\H Games\Iris_in_Labyrinth_of_Demons-0623\rosetta\c2pr_rosetta.swf. The file is corrupt

It won't let me unpack the zip file because of this error.
Not getting any error notifications on my end through WinRar's test function or an unpack on my end.
I would suggest redownloading the archive, or unzipping with WinRar or 7zip if you're not using that already.

Double check the file size matches this after download.
1625258416181.png

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
that's weird it's work fine i download the file from my post n i extract the file just fine
try download 7z..( ) ..n tell me if that work
I have Winrar and got this error:
1625322793446.png

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I have Winrar and got this error:
View attachment 1278694
Generic error that it cannot read the file or location that the file is in. It can be a corrupted file, redownload and make sure the browser and tab isn't closed until the file is comfirmed and fully transferred to the folder. The folder location could have bad OS permissions, goggle this fix. The program might have an issue in translation (which I doubt), make sure you are running 32/64 bit that is correct to your OS. Try 7z after you downloaded a fresh file and try again. Still have problems? its not the program, look at your OS. I downloaded the zip file myself and it works here, thus is isn't the file.

Reactions: Moonlight-gs

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Something I just remembered, what version of winrar you got? You need at least version 5.40 otherwise you may encounter issues extracting some character sets namely the kind of games on here.
Dunno, sorry. :(
Don't know where I can see that.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes