Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
who knows how to end the sex scene with Rosetta and Bee?
you don't... the scene isn't finished yet...

from what I've gleaned from the dev pages... after the bee impregnates Rosette... the bee carries her off to the hive where she meets the zombified queen... then a new scene starts...

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
You have to just progress through the levels... you'll get to a point and the perspective will change to either the boy, Rosetta, or the bee
Good news, found the trigger for the boy scene, it's right after the maneater fight, but the rest I still struggle to discover, maybe i just failed to hit them.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Can someone update the changelog in the 1st page of this thread to the "v0721", please?

"Changelog:
SPOILER

v0520 Special Edition
N/A

v0421 Special Edition
One scene and some extra dialogue seems to be the only substance, and RosettaxAllan scene continues to be the only scene that doesn't make me feel sick, but dang, is that scene great.

v0325 Special Edition
Bugfix

"

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Now it could very well be that I am just being a big dumb, but I cant find how to start the english version
If you're on ver 0721, press the "Language" button on the main menu and change it to English.
The versions have been merged and now instead of seperate exes you just change it in game.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
dev postet news about rosetta and her "sisters arrival" and another queen bee who will be addet. some yummy Content will be addet in the near future. props to the dev. good work.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
dev postet news about rosetta and her "sisters arrival" and another queen bee who will be addet. some yummy Content will be addet in the near future. props to the dev. good work.
That is a good news.
But, please, provide a link to this information.
Thanks a lot.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
That is a good news.
But, please, provide a link to this information.
Thanks a lot.
sry, my Information came from dev Twitter.

the translated text is:

This is the scene where Rosetta, who will be added next time, reunites with her sister Rosa. Rosa, who went missing a few years ago, is being insulted in front of her. Rosetta: Is it Rosa unnie? Rosetta: Please reply! !! Rosa is completely swallowed by pleasure and loses reason. For more updates here

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020

the translated text is:

This is the scene where Rosetta, who will be added next time, reunites with her sister Rosa. Rosa, who went missing a few years ago, is being insulted in front of her. Rosetta: Is it Rosa unnie? Rosetta: Please reply! !! Rosa is completely swallowed by pleasure and loses reason. For more updates here
From the looks of it, after this scene she goes to the and ends up in the queen's ovary.

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019

the translated text is:

Great!
A scene of zombified queen bee with Rosetta inside of her ovary looks sexy...

Last edited:

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
i dislike how it took me like 15 replays to figure out that when the hornet fucks the fox that that's the end of the preview

how often is this updated?

Last edited:

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
i dislike how it took me like 15 replays to figure out that when the hornet fucks the fox that that's the end of the preview

how often is this updated?
Usually every month

EDIT: The artist uploaded a part of the queen bee scene saying that he intends to update the game today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: smog1217
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes