Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's a fairly odd regional setting you've got there, friendo.
Also, the seduction mechanism only currently works in some areas/context. Believe it's with Rosetta during parts, but don't fully recall.
Idk man, thats just how the readme is for me. im in normal US region mode with nothing special going on that im aware of

alphafr

May 18, 2018
Really need a download link that isn't caped at 70kb/s...

Average download time being 14h with high chance of it to fail and cancel it alltogether

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 1023 Special Edition

Changelog posted by supernoivern

Multipart dls below

Last edited:

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Ver 1023 Special Edition

MEGA

Changelog posted by supernoivern

Multipart dls below

Thanks for the update!
But, link shows "404, File Not Found":
Workspace 1_008.png

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
I'm not getting the error across either of my browsers, or with my VPN on or off. It may be on your end. Can you try going there through a VPN?
Understood.
Thanks for Your reply.
Interesting, that the links for the other games, stored on "PixelDrain" do not have any errors.
This is the 1st case of an error on this file hosting...

asss2214

Aug 7, 2021
how do i get rid of parasite lv 4 if i don't have parasite killing pill lv 4 or the things to make it.

Kenn014

Dec 9, 2019
I just downloaded the latest patch of the game and only to find this screen. How to fix this kind of issue?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I just downloaded the latest patch of the game and only to find this screen. How to fix this kind of issue?
I'm not sure I follow. Did you unpack the game DL into a new folder, or try to "upgrade" the game by unpacking the v1023 dl into an existing folder?

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
how do i get rid of parasite lv 4 if i don't have parasite killing pill lv 4 or the things to make it.
Get some healing items or be near a blue magic circle, have the character lose all her HP, which should trigger the parasite's birth scene, and then heal yourself with the items or the blue magic circle. I believe there's a blue circle in the Hive that has a spike patch right next to it for this exact purpose.

Reactions: asss2214
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes