Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
If the game was updated today, then it should be updated in this thread.
Well I don't know how to tell you this, but...

V 1225 Special Edition, released.

Change log noted by supernoivern's post here or Cien .

This is the same update method as last month. Please either download the newest patch file and overwrite your old ver (1023 or 1124) or download the newest prepatched ver. The former is around 1.5GB and the latter is about 3.35GB.

Patch alone

Prepatched ver

Prepatched multi-part DL (Upload pending)

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0108 (2022) Special Edition released.

Dev added another scene for the Iris and Queen Bee animation, for scene 3-8.
And fixed a bug where the cut-in wouldn't be displayed for Rosetta.

This is the same update method as prior. Please either download the newest patch file and overwrite your old ver (1023 or any version past that) or download the newest prepatched ver. The former is around 1.51GB and the latter is about 3.41GB.

(Note: my usual file hosts have changed, because as of writing, both AnonFiles and PixelDrain are inaccessible. If DL speeds are too slow for multi-part with my selected host, please let me know. I will try the other hosts again, or a new host once more if the others are still inaccessible.)

Patch alone

Prepatched

Prepatched multi-part DL

Last edited:

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Is it normal the player has full control of sex scene? (in this case why not always just press "let go" button?)

Also normal you can walk around with 0 hp?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0122 (2022) Special Edition released.

Dev has finished the Queen Bee scene with this update, adding the last cross sections for the animation.
They say they're planning on adding a new stage and enemy in the next update.

This is the same update method as prior. Please either download the newest patch file and overwrite your old ver (1023 or any version past that) or download the newest prepatched ver. The former is around 1.6GB and the latter is about 3.5GB.

Patch alone

Pre-patched

Pre-patched multi-part DL

Last edited:

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
Is it normal the player has full control of sex scene? (in this case why not always just press "let go" button?)

Also normal you can walk around with 0 hp?
You can turn off the menu for the sex scenes in the settings. When you're at 0 hp the character should only be able to crawl.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ver 0122 (2021) Special Edition released.

Dev has finished the Queen Bee scene with this update, adding the last cross sections for the animation.
They say they're planning on adding a new stage and enemy in the next update.

This is the same update method as prior. Please either download the newest patch file and overwrite your old ver (1023 or any version past that) or download the newest prepatched ver. The former is around 1.6GB and the latter is about 3.5GB.

Patch alone
MEGA

Pre-patched
MEGA

Pre-patched multi-part DL

1.6GB for just the update but 3.49GB for the whole thing?
Maybe I don't know how updates work but it seems strange that ONE part of a scene is half the size of the game at the moment.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
1.6GB for just the update but 3.49GB for the whole thing?
Maybe I don't know how updates work but it seems strange that ONE part of a scene is half the size of the game at the moment.
The dev releases updates now on the assumption that you'll be updating from the version I listed as the minimum. I can't tell you why specifically this change was done, but each additional update is additive to the patch file. Not exclusive. The patch file will keep growing in sizes as further updates come in.
Could be done to keep the base game size down, could be done as a way to limit the spread of how many people get the updates for free, etc.

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
How you increase sex stats? Seemly enemies only sex her if you get defeated, but if you press "R" to continue the game the stats of the sex are not saved.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
How you increase sex stats? Seemly enemies only sex her if you get defeated, but if you press "R" to continue the game the stats of the sex are not saved.
You can get laid using the "temptation" command, V by default. The rest is save after the show.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wonder if they'll add other insects and more oral stuff. They can still lay eggs in the stomach two different ways ;);)

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes