Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

tempytemp123123123

Mar 23, 2018
New update on Ci-En. Looks like both Rosetta and the shopkeep girl can get fucked at the same time. Comes with a new updated paywall demo
Edited from KMN's post

Last edited:

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
New update on Ci-En. Looks like both Rosetta and the shopkeep girl can get fucked at the same time. Comes with a new updated paywall demo
Its now implemented into the game yet... I sub the artist... its just a video right now... cien20211108sp.mp4

11/15/2021 update
Still just a video
cien20211115sp.mp4

11/25/2021 update
Special Eddition Append

Last edited:

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
Game updated, changelog from the dev's site:
I created an erotic event between the queen bee and Iris, and a parasitic bee gang rape event after the queen bee is defeated.
The parameters Sluttiness, Desire for Exposure, Shame and Dark side of the physical state in the status screen now increase or decrease.
Next time I’ll be working on a continuation of the erotic scene between Iris and the Queen Bee. I will do my best to make it.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 1124 Special released. UPDATE STYLE CHANGE. READ BELOW.

The dev is releasing this update in a PATCH format. You must apply this to the 1023 version and overwrite the files in the game folder with it.
Two versions can be downloaded. The smaller (~1.3GB patch update ONLY) or the prepatched but larger DL. (~3.2GB)
Don't ask me why they're changing their format up (again), I really don't know why. May be release size, I suppose.

or see supernoivern's post above

Patch Only
Fantia link, see KMN 's post above for that.

Prepatched

Prepatched multi-part DL

Last edited:

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone have the Rosetta Iris scene in the gallery? That's the only scene I'm missing.

Last edited:

Meh559

May 19, 2018
Almost full save. The scenes are actually very simillar.
\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\WW8BEEBT (you probably have your own name)\localhost

Btw you can fly around if you hold A

Last edited:
Reactions: Daioh

3eyes1wing

Sep 7, 2020
This game is really well put together! I always love good, lewd metroidvania type game.
I'd love to see someone make one where you play as the monsters, though. I'd started learning some simple game engines, but I don't really have the time to dedicate to it, sadly.

Reactions: Triot and RobThom88

honeyham1

Dec 15, 2021
Does anyone have the download for the main game? I paid for the $5 patreon tier but apparently he wont give those subscribed after a certain date access to full game, despite it being advertised as such

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone have the download for the main game? I paid for the $5 patreon tier but apparently he wont give those subscribed after a certain date access to full game, despite it being advertised as such
If I'm not mistaken, you can download the demo version and patch it with the new content that you can download from his patreon.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes