Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
While i'm glad to see an update i kind of wished we'd gotten a scene with the Arachne luring Alan outside so they can use him to breed.

Or something similar.

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
While i'm glad to see an update i kind of wished we'd gotten a scene with the Arachne luring Alan outside so they can use him to breed.

Or something similar.
We probably won't see something like that for a long while, the dev's current plan is to continue the Queen Bee scene with Rosetta/Rosa and then add the cut in to that scene, probably in the next month or two. If I were to take a guess, after that would probably be a scene with Iris and the Queen Bee, which would probably be another 2 months, but I am just guessing here.
0825 was released a few hours ago as well.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i stop playing because i got stuck. you know when you play as a boy and got her pregnant and then you play as a girl and after than she was looking for him and that where i got stuck and i don't know where to find him

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Anyone have a full save or any way to figure out how to get the new scenes?
You can load your save and cheat in the Special Ver by holding the, I think 'a' key. It will allow you to no-clip and quickly skip around/kill enemies without being hit.

where do you find the zombie worm
In the map Inside the Beehive 1, after Rosetta wakes up pregnant.

i stop playing because i got stuck. you know when you play as a boy and got her pregnant and then you play as a girl and after than she was looking for him and that where i got stuck and i don't know where to find him
If you chose to take the day after pill, I'm not sure if that soft-locks you or not. Someone else may have a bit more info on that besides me. It may not yet be implemented?

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
If you chose to take the day after pill, I'm not sure if that soft-locks you or not. Someone else may have a bit more info on that besides me. It may not yet be implemented?
I tried doing this, and that scene feels a bit glitchy. After taking the pill it just played the scene as if I didn't take the pill?

Dec 11, 2019
What the fuck is this game... I pick it up and it's very confusing. I like the combat tho, but the instructions on how to do certain moves are so ass backwards that it only confuses me further. Also there isn't any where for me to equip anything, and I'm just allowed to fly around if I hold the A button like if I was in dev mode or something.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
What the fuck is this game... I pick it up and it's very confusing. I like the combat tho, but the instructions on how to do certain moves are so ass backwards that it only confuses me further. Also there isn't any where for me to equip anything, and I'm just allowed to fly around if I hold the A button like if I was in dev mode or something.
The Special Edition is dev mode, essentially. The no-clip behavior can be turned off by changing the keybind for it in the menus.
Press G or use the Menu button on the bottom right to equip items and change keys bind, etc.

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
Is the "upgrade patch" still necessary? Judging by the version numbers it seems the latest main download is newer than the patch.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Is the "upgrade patch" still necessary? Judging by the version numbers it seems the latest main download is newer than the patch.
The "upgrade patch" was a necessary set of files for a specific version that I didn't include in my update post a bit back. I was unaware it was necessary because the dev changed their update method for that month and forward. Plus it was just a very bizarre method to use.
Personally I still don't get it. Just dividing up two portions of their game meant to be overridden each and every update. They upload a main and sub section that are both meant to be downloaded, and placed together to be played.

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
Game updated to 0923, adding parasite scene 5-10 and blowjob scene 1-5 for the Rosetta and Queen Bee event. Also adds more maps for the mistletoe to advance in.
Future plans according to the dev's blog are to do the cut ins and cross sections for the Queen Bee event and the Queen Bee bossfight.

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Ver 0923 Special Edition released, as mentioned by supernoivern.

MEGA

Great!
Version "0.923" is out.
Could the developer update the changelog in the thread?
The latest version is "0.825".
It should be "0.923".
Grateful for the attention.
Здымак экрана_2021-09-24_22-04-49.png

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes