Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
Wonder if they'll add other insects and more oral stuff. They can still lay eggs in the stomach two different ways ;);)
Assuming one of the ways to get eggs in the stomach is through the anus, the dev mentioned in a ci-en comment that they are currently undecided on production of an anal scene. Speaking of, why does this thread have an anal sex tag despite there not being anal sex in the game? One thing that always struck me as weird.

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 704562

Overview:
This is an exploratory action RPG that allows you to set a variety of difficulty levels for erotic animation, such as heterosexual adultery, pregnant births, cross-sections, and fertilization.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-23
Release Date: 2022-01-22
Developer: The Craftsman - - - -
Censored: Partially
Version: 0122 Special Edition
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

TragicSolitude thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 704235 View attachment 704236 View attachment 704237 View attachment 704238 View attachment 704239 View attachment 704240 View attachment 704241
How do I play the game as it was intended, without the hack active?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
How do I play the game as it was intended, without the hack active?
If you mean how to play without the non-clip key you'll have to rebind the Warp Shift key.
And if you want to turn off the h-scene control menu it's under the Ero-Setting menu in Options from the main menu.
This version being uploaded by default has developer mode enabled due to the payment tier being used.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Ver 0122 (2022) Special Edition released.

Dev has finished the Queen Bee scene with this update, adding the last cross sections for the animation.
They say they're planning on adding a new stage and enemy in the next update.

This is the same update method as prior. Please either download the newest patch file and overwrite your old ver (1023 or any version past that) or download the newest prepatched ver. The former is around 1.6GB and the latter is about 3.5GB.

Patch alone
MEGA

Pre-patched
MEGA

Pre-patched multi-part DL

For some reason this happen when i got the pre-patched link...

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
For some reason this happen when i got the pre-patched link...
Did you extract the game to a new folder? What was the size of the rar file you downloaded?
Does the extracted folder size match this?
1644113356622.png

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
The downloaded file (rar) have 3.35. gb, when extract ups to 3.41 gb; looks like something is missing. No matter where i extract the game, the error it´s the same.
It sounds like whatever you're using to extract the RAR isn't doing it correctly. This is fairly common with things like WinZip or similar.
Try using 7zip. It is free, and supports the RAR file type.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
It sounds like whatever you're using to extract the RAR isn't doing it correctly. This is fairly common with things like WinZip or similar.
Try using 7zip. It is free, and supports the RAR file type.
I did and the error persist. Maybe it´s the rar file the source of this problem, is complete and works to you?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I did and the error persist. Maybe it´s the rar file the source of this problem, is complete and works to you?
Are you extracting it to protected Windows directories?
Desktop, My Documents, etc?
All the files I've uploaded behave as expected on my end.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0221 (2022) Special Edition released.

New enemy, the Parasite Doll has been added. Has some scenes added, but will be continued to be added to in the future.
A new stage has been added as well. It is located above the Queen Bee boss fight stage area.

To update, overwrite any version at or past the 1023 (2021) version. Simply unpack the patch ver into the base game directory, and overwrite any files it asks about.
Otherwise, please download the prepatched version and play as is. The former is 1.64GB, the latter is 3.52GB.

Patch alone

Prepatched ver

Prepatched multi-part DL

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Honestly, the only thing that caught my eye was that parasite doll or whatever, looks well done with enough ground to build off the rest of the animations. Rest of the game isn't my cup of tea however lol.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
anyone got a full save? or at least with the full gallery unlocked? no matter what version i played before, once i reach that village i cant go further. ive never seen any of the other animations.

for the latest build. unless THAT has no bearing on the save itself?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes