Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Nov 20, 2020
I am torn heavely on this title. On one hand i support the author knowing his history (from his page): lost man with only h games to keep him living. On other hand subject is kinda disgusting (child gets raped and gives birth to monsters). Nothing else in between...
It's fetish content. Everyone's got something they enjoy. If it isn't for you you don't have to play it.

baneofducks

Sep 8, 2019
According to the gallery there's some sort of Bee Gangbang scene. How do you get to it?

So far I managed to get to the Queen Bee scene but I don't know if there's a way to give up other than R for Restart which is... just a restart to the previous save point.

Is there any other "give up" button or something or is the Bee Gangbang achieved some other way? Alternatively is there some sort of resurrect mechanic / cheat which allows you to revive so that you can keep fighting the enemies?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
According to the gallery there's some sort of Bee Gangbang scene. How do you get to it?

So far I managed to get to the Queen Bee scene but I don't know if there's a way to give up other than R for Restart which is... just a restart to the previous save point.

Is there any other "give up" button or something or is the Bee Gangbang achieved some other way? Alternatively is there some sort of resurrect mechanic / cheat which allows you to revive so that you can keep fighting the enemies?
The Bee Gangbang scene is immediately after you rescue Rosetta from the Infected Bee Queen. It is just a loop of Rosa and Rosetta getting raped by the bees.

There's a res mechanic but I don't recall how it triggers. I believe you have to have a specific amount of magic left?
I usually just cheese the debug mechanic and phase over to a heal point which will get you back up.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I am torn heavely on this title. On one hand i support the author knowing his history (from his page): lost man with only h games to keep him living. On other hand subject is kinda disgusting (child gets raped and gives birth to monsters). Nothing else in between...
In a perfect world, game like this would not exist...

But this is not a perfect world...

yesman420mhmm

Nov 19, 2021
Are there many other games like this where the female mc can get pregnant, give birth and not end the game, most pregnant tags have pregnant bad ends. Also parasites/unbirth? And uncensored.

Reactions: f9account

baneofducks

Sep 8, 2019
The Bee Gaangbang scene is immediately after you rescue Rosetta from the Infected Bee Queen. It is just a loop of Rosa and Rosetta getting raped by the bees.

There's a res mechanic but I don't recall how it triggers. I believe you have to have a specific amount of magic left?
I usually just cheese the debug mechanic and phase over to a heal point which will get you back up.
Ok, how are you supposed to defeat the Queen Bee? It's like over level 100 and has 500k hp.

I figured out a way to cheese it where I can whittle down its hp without getting hit, but it takes ages.

EDIT: Ok leveling isn't that bad after all, just gotta dump all the points into ranged attack or something.

Last edited:

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
In a perfect world, there would be thousands of games like this /s

fetiches aside, if you dont like it, jus tstay away from it honestly. There isnt much you can do.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0523 (2022) released

This ver introduces a new enemy, "Cowper Worm" (Machine TL).
A ceiling tentacle with 3 animation stages. Currently no penetration yet.
It is found in the new area with the Parasite Doll.

I'm considering only posting update downloads when the dev has fully added a new animation/big update. In order to reduce bringing people back to this thread for incomplete animations. This would work out to a new download every 3 months or so, from my experience with the dev's work cycle. Please let me know your thoughts on .

I may still post the monthly update posts to discuss, but eschew the links until a scene is finished.

To update, overwrite any version at or past the 1023 (2021) version. Simply unpack the patch ver into the base game directory, and overwrite any files it asks about.
Otherwise, please download the prepatched version and play as is. The former is 1.84GB, the latter is 3.72GB.

Patch alone

Prepatched version

Prepatched multi-part DL

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
One of the first game i played like 6y ago, didn't knew it's still getting updated
It definitely was on hiatus at some point long before I knew of F95zone. Then one day I see it get posted here and it's been getting pretty steady updates.

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
When opening start.exe, a text appears saying that I have to download something else to be able to play, can someone explain?
I also saw that half of the links weigh half the others, which one do I have to download? they all have the same version name

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
When opening start.exe, a text appears saying that I have to download something else to be able to play, can someone explain?
I also saw that half of the links weigh half the others, which one do I have to download? they all have the same version name
You have only downloaded the patch file.
Please download the prepatched version and try to run it again.
If the issue still persists, please let me know.

Reactions: MAXIS05
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes