Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

rafa0606

May 7, 2021
There's two scenes, one immediately after Rosetta's brother infects her with the parasite, which you get by going back to Rosetta Village and going into her bedroom behind the stall. (Jump crouch past it)
Then there's a scene where they are both fucked inside the Queen Bee, which you get by progressing through the Hive area and losing/getting knocked down by the boss.

Anyway,
Ver 0421 (2022) released

This update adds the Parasite Doll cross-sections and cut-ins as well as expanding the "Terrania" stage a bit.
The dev plans on adding yet another enemy for the next few updates.

To update, overwrite any version at or past the 1023 (2021) version. Simply unpack the patch ver into the base game directory, and overwrite any files it asks about.
Otherwise, please download the prepatched version and play as is. The former is 1.79GB, the latter is 3.67GB.

Patch alone
MEGA

Prepatched game
MEGA

Prepatched multi-part DL

Hey, when i try to start, it says i have a older version of the game, what do i do?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Hey, when i try to start, it says i have a older version of the game, what do i do?
Did you correctly patch the game as directed, or download the prepatched version?
This error is common if the game is unpatched, or if you only downloaded the patch and tried to run that.
Also the ver you quoted is an older version, post #431 has the 0523 version.

rafa0606

May 7, 2021
Did you correctly patch the game as directed, or download the prepatched version?
This error is common if the game is unpatched, or if you only downloaded the patch and tried to run that.
Oh, i just noticed there was a newer version in the end of the page :v, sorry.

I will download it and give a you update later

rafa0606

May 7, 2021
thanks it worked :)

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
Game just got its June update, adding the rest of the Cowper Worm scenes, with cut-ins and cross-sections to come next update, as well as the character to get parasitized with Cowper Worms.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Game just got its June update, adding the rest of the Cowper Worm scenes, with cut-ins and cross-sections to come next update, as well as the character to get parasitized with Cowper Worms.
Correct, , for those who want it.

Where do you go after switching back to the girl?
You'll have to be more specific, do you mean the main character, Iris? Or the Shopkeeper, Rosetta?

Nov 20, 2020

You'll have to be more specific, do you mean the main character, Iris? Or the Shopkeeper, Rosetta?
Would you be able to provide a link to the latest update for it if one's available to grab? Thanks in advance.

Feb 11, 2022

I beat the first boss, then I did the side piece with the dude and the shopkeeper. Now I am Iris again. Continuing on to the right seems to be a dead end after the second room of mosquitoes.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Would you be able to provide a link to the latest update for it if one's available to grab? Thanks in advance.
Ah, apologies, I forgot to discuss this. With the recent poll I did, it seems a large majority of people are mostly interested in getting update downloads when a new animation is fully finished. (15 yea, 4 nay) Currently the Cowper Worm still has cut-ins and cross-sections to finish. So I will post a download next month when the Cowper Worm should (probably) be finished. But don't quote me on that, I'm not the dev lol.

I beat the first boss, then I did the side piece with the dude and the shopkeeper. Now I am Iris again. Continuing on to the right seems to be a dead end after the second room of mosquitoes.
There's an exit to the upper left of the Serefina Great Forest 2. Leads to a Hive where you continue on.

Reactions: yakagi
Nov 20, 2020
Ah, apologies, I forgot to discuss this. With the recent poll I did, it seems a large majority of people are mostly interested in getting update downloads when a new animation is fully finished. (15 yea, 4 nay) Currently the Cowper Worm still has cut-ins and cross-sections to finish. So I will post a download next month when the Cowper Worm should (probably) be finished. But don't quote me on that, I'm not the dev lol.

There's an exit to the upper left of the Serefina Great Forest 2. Leads to a Hive where you continue on.
Well, it can't be helped I suppose, I'll check back then.

Feb 11, 2022

Thanks, Do you know where to get the third to the bottom in the gallery?

Thingy404

Aug 7, 2020
this game seems to have been updated and is asking for a "main data append" or something, seems to be a main file that can only be downloaded from the dev's patreon. Sad, didn't get to play this.

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
this game seems to have been updated and is asking for a "main data append" or something, seems to be a main file that can only be downloaded from the dev's patreon. Sad, didn't get to play this.
The version in the OP is just the patch. You need to get the full game instead (3.7GB vs OP's 1.8GB).

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
It's quite strange that MC doesn't get aroused during sex scenes despite it obviously being an intent, as well as having 0 sexual exp (displayed in stat card) despite multiple scenes, including impregnations and births. Also, once she is captured, there's a big menu on what monster can do to her with player deciding what happens -- is that how it's supposed to be, or some weird developer option is turned on on my side?

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
It's quite strange that MC doesn't get aroused during sex scenes despite it obviously being an intent, as well as having 0 sexual exp (displayed in stat card) despite multiple scenes, including impregnations and births. Also, once she is captured, there's a big menu on what monster can do to her with player deciding what happens -- is that how it's supposed to be, or some weird developer option is turned on on my side?
I don't think that's implemented yet. As for the menu, it's an option you can turn off in the settings, I think it's "Show ero menu"

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes