Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
Game got an update, finishing off the Cowper Worm scene and extending the map a little. Creator plans to add a new enemy next time.

Speaking of, they also added a few polls , the first being important as it's a poll on whether the creator will add a hetero scene for a 2nd new enemy or a scene between a boy and a masked girl, which ends on the 25th.

Reactions: TragicSolitude

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0723 released!

See the post above for changelog.

To update, overwrite any version at or past the 1023 (2021) version. Simply unpack BOTH the patch versions into the base game directory, and overwrite any files it asks about.
Otherwise, please download the prepatched version and play as is. The former is 2.09GB combined, the latter is 3.95GB.

Patches alone

Prepatched version

Prepatched multi-part download

war_danny

Oct 24, 2019
Seems a good game downloaded it but the controls are way to confusing it frustrates me is there a way to change it?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
For discussion/info:
The dev has started work on the scene for "Cultured Dummy #951".
I would expect the scene to be complete in about 2 months, working off his usual schedule, so keep an eye out for the upload then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: yakagi and Vakalo

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
For discussion/info:
I would expect the scene to be complete in about 2 months, working off his usual schedule, so keep an eye out for the upload then.

Thats...a pretty sexy scene so far. I like the whole idea of whats going on with the creature trapping her.

Reactions: TragicSolitude

yakagi

Feb 17, 2022
For discussion/info:

its alan right

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
its alan right
Yes or just a general character like him. The lead up to this is him getting caught by another creature that brainwashes him and then this scene would take place.
It's not super specific if it is Alan, at least according to the MTL of the announcement page of it.

toypoodle

Jul 4, 2022
Is there like a english patch/translation? or at least a guide on the menu so i know what im looking at.
Thanks in advance.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Is there like a english patch/translation? or at least a guide on the menu so i know what im looking at.
Thanks in advance.
You can change the language of the game by pressing the "Language" button on the main menu and selecting "English".

DRDar

Feb 17, 2022
How do I get the enemies to rape me? I let them attack me and even tried the temptation command but they wont rape me

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes