Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
anyone got a full save? or at least with the full gallery unlocked? no matter what version i played before, once i reach that village i cant go further. ive never seen any of the other animations.

for the latest build. unless THAT has no bearing on the save itself?
Once you reach the Village for the first time, you get stuck?

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
yeah, theres a a sign in japanese on the right most "exit" (and several other places) so all ive seen was the slimes, spider girls, and the "plants"

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
yeah, theres a a sign in japanese on the right most "exit" (and several other places) so all ive seen was the slimes, spider girls, and the "plants"
If you reach the Cosette Village and are greeted by this sign(1), you are meant to go out, down right and fight the boss (2) & (3). Then you will get a cutscene where you are a boy in that village, and can go back after those events take place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

denil380

Aug 21, 2021
Anyone already take translation job? You folks could take the project with the provided link. I wonder who will be the quof of this game, because that fellow translation team of Ascendance of Bookworm is superb.

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
Does anybody else get the problem where your stats get locked to the village boys after his scene ends? I have to rely on ability points to increase any of my stats

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0322 (2022) Special Edition released.

The Parasite Doll has the rest of its scenes added in this update. With the next update planned on adding in the cross-sections and cut-ins.

To update, overwrite any version at or past the 1023 (2021) version. Simply unpack the patch ver into the base game directory, and overwrite any files it asks about.
Otherwise, please download the prepatched version and play as is. The former is 1.69GB, the latter is 3.57GB.

Patch alone

Pre-patched

Pre-patch Multipart DL

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Pretty insane the author makes 1.69GB updates for 30 seconds of content
This update is actually only 0.05 GB different from last month's.
The patch represents total cumulative changes needed to update the game from the Oct 23rd 2021 version.

Nov 20, 2020
Anybody kind enough to tell how you unlock Iris/Rosetta scene? Seems to be the only one I'm missing and can't for the life of me figure out how to get it.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Anybody kind enough to tell how you unlock Iris/Rosetta scene? Seems to be the only one I'm missing and can't for the life of me figure out how to get it.
There's two scenes, one immediately after Rosetta's brother infects her with the parasite, which you get by going back to Rosetta Village and going into her bedroom behind the stall. (Jump crouch past it)
Then there's a scene where they are both fucked inside the Queen Bee, which you get by progressing through the Hive area and losing/getting knocked down by the boss.

Anyway,
Ver 0421 (2022) released

This update adds the Parasite Doll cross-sections and cut-ins as well as expanding the "Terrania" stage a bit.
The dev plans on adding yet another enemy for the next few updates.

To update, overwrite any version at or past the 1023 (2021) version. Simply unpack the patch ver into the base game directory, and overwrite any files it asks about.
Otherwise, please download the prepatched version and play as is. The former is 1.79GB, the latter is 3.67GB.

Patch alone

Prepatched game

Prepatched multi-part DL

Last edited:

makumaru

Aug 12, 2018
I am torn heavely on this title. On one hand i support the author knowing his history (from his page): lost man with only h games to keep him living. On other hand subject is kinda disgusting (child gets raped and gives birth to monsters). Nothing else in between...

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes