Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
2025? with most of the images being re-used from the previous game? :WaitWhat:
One of the confusing parts (for me) is that he already has half of the assets which are from IRIS.. Sure, benefit of the doubt he's adding extras to those animations with variants, a new playable character with almost all monsters getting a scene with her, extra characters that have scenes too and....."Story" if you are into that.

Although it feels that he has indeed done really good job, i feel that he's been either slow or had certain events involving his life and caused the big delays (Compared to other devs, at least he updates....)

PS. he's already feeling angry since comments on his CI-EN post are getting sad/mad it's till 2025

Reactions: derakino999

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
One of the confusing parts (for me) is that he already has half of the assets which are from IRIS.. Sure, benefit of the doubt he's adding extras to those animations with variants, a new playable character with almost all monsters getting a scene with her, extra characters that have scenes too and....."Story" if you are into that.

Although it feels that he has indeed done really good job, i feel that he's been either slow or had certain events involving his life and caused the big delays (Compared to other devs, at least he updates....)

PS. he's already feeling angry since comments on his CI-EN post are getting sad/mad it's till 2025
From my point of view he doesn't want to work under pressure. But he could share an updated version of the demo with some new content... It would be great marketing as well. I don't know why he doesn't do that... And if not for everyone... At least for his supporters...

Reactions: derakino999

Yabai Ryusuke

Jan 21, 2024
For those who are eagerly waiting, I highly recommend the recent work of Iris's voice actor, Otokura Yui (乙倉ゅい). I can't provide a link here since I am new, but you can find it by searching for "徹底分からせ" on DLsite.

Part 4 features a half-hour audio session with the girl who voices Iris, begging for mercy while being beaten and used. Even if you're not considering a purchase, there's a 1:30 sample that gave me goosebumps (and other reactions) when played alongside Iris's scenes.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I just noticed, if the scenes from the demo are the "complete" scenes (You can get the full movie demo unlock from the file), then that means that the estrus scenes got removed....

And Dahila doesn't even have those scenes

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
I just noticed, if the scenes from the demo are the "complete" scenes (You can get the full movie demo unlock from the file), then that means that the estrus scenes got removed....

And Dahila doesn't even have those scenes
Dev said he removed the spoiler content. So it may becomes normaly in the final product.

stupidstuff15

Sep 1, 2019
I'm glad that the bad ends from the 1st game were remade. Iris's proportions look way better this time around (compare her proportions in the Revenant rape to the new version.)

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
"I HAVE CLOSED THE COMMENTS"~Dev

"Theres' a chance of the game releasing early or later from the possible release date, also depending on the convenience of the world"

Welp, considering this dev i have to say it will be later 2025, he still has to make the variants, the missing enemies of stage 3 and 4 for the new character, the extra scenes of the other characters and possible bug testing

See you till 2025

LegitDatGuy

Jun 30, 2022
Strange. Most of the scenes I want to view are blank. I downloaded the save files off of this thread. Does someone have a fix?

Dec 22, 2018
Strange. Most of the scenes I want to view are blank. I downloaded the save files off of this thread. Does someone have a fix?
Are you talking about the OP thread game or his other, completed game(The sidescroller version?)

The OP thread game is not done, so what you see is correct if its the former.

If its the latter you got rused.

Reactions: LegitDatGuy
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes