Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
View attachment 3127320
This original sence is touch mode from August 2021. It seems to reuse for the dog's sence.
Fucking finally the dog is getting the scene, although what you said is true, it's the same pose iris has for the dog when she gets grabbed, but what are we expecting to see is the sex scene with the chimera

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
Fucking finally the dog is getting the scene, although what you said is true, it's the same pose iris has for the dog when she gets grabbed, but what are we expecting to see is the sex scene with the chimera
It may takes a long time… I think there will have a long video at December or January.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Dev is just lazy now.jpg

OH WAIT NVM, that's the dog sex scene.........

How do i know that? Well........... the cum coming from her vag, also the dog's position, Also oh fuck, in that position, do we have to stare at a fucking dog anus this time???

Then that means the dev used almost the exact same fucking pose when the dog grabs iris. Not even a teasing scene??

Talk about recycling stuff god damn

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
View attachment 3128812

How do i know that? Well........... the cum coming from her vag, also the dog's position, Also oh fuck, in that position, do we have to stare at a fucking dog anus this time???

Then that means the dev used almost the exact same fucking pose when the dog grabs iris. Not even a teasing scene??

Most of the H-scenes were recycled from the old game.
XD but there are slight difference and variation for others and new characters.

Reactions: Multitudeofregrets

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 3128812

Umm... This position is very common. I think that's OK.
Screenshot_20231201-014636_Chrome.jpg
Here's the original video capture.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
No update for about 6 months. The game has huge potential in terms of H content, but unfortunately the game is still in its early stages and I haven't seen an update in a long time. Has it been abandoned?

Feb 17, 2021
No update for about 6 months. The game has huge potential in terms of H content, but unfortunately the game is still in its early stages and I haven't seen an update in a long time. Has it been abandoned?
front page of games as far as i know if they exist have mention of the developers ci-en, dlstie page, and twitter a quick search of those would show last progress report was about a month ago and has been consistently monthly and they expect to post another progress report tomorrow
1703044803896.png
so no, the game is not abandoned

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
All CI-EN updates with this dev are usually 25-30 day

Extremely weird cases we get 2 updates in a month

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Lmao, well seems that the dev has decided to "try" to finish the game next year, and by that i mean at the end of the next year or the next next year (Fucking christ)

Early this year he will post the DLSITE page

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone have the paid trial version update, since I believe there are interactive scenes
338410531_764822315217985_9157364430009694672_n.jpg

Dec 22, 2018
Lmao, well seems that the dev has decided to "try" to finish the game next year, and by that i mean at the end of the next year or the next next year (Fucking christ)

Early this year he will post the DLSITE page
Well on the bright side he did drop a new demo yesterday with some scenes for Daliha (the white haired girl?) and full forest level. At least that can tide everyone over until then.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Well on the bright side he did drop a new demo yesterday with some scenes for Daliha (the white haired girl?) and full forest level. At least that can tide everyone over until then.
He did? Well call me blind cause i don't see anything in the blog post

EDIT: "Full forest level", if by that you mean lvl 1, that's always been there since the start of the demo

If you mean lvl 2 forest, then yeah that's new (also dahila scenes are MAYBE still the same)

Then again, for me it's the public demo, not the PAID one so maybe that?

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2018
He did? Well call me blind cause i don't see anything in the blog post

EDIT: "Full forest level", if by that you mean lvl 1, that's always been there since the start of the demo

If you mean lvl 2 forest, then yeah that's new (also dahila scenes are MAYBE still the same)

Then again, for me it's the public demo, not the PAID one so maybe that?
Translated from the latest post, however it's not clear if he's just shilling an older version or if this is some updated one. I believe its the latter.

Code:
Production report 12/20 (2023 summary)

I am currently taking on the challenge of updating irregularly when I have something to write about.
・Update when there is material (updated in a short period of time, or at intervals)
・Upload naughty images and videos to support sites instead of X (Twitter)

★Notice

We are currently releasing a trial version where you can play The First Forest!
Try playing!
Free plan version
Paid plan version (includes 3 types of Dahlia's erotic scenes)

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
★Notice

We are currently releasing a trial version where you can play The First Forest!
Try playing!
Free plan version
Paid plan version (includes 3 types of Dahlia's erotic scenes)[/CODE]
Oh nah, he does that every single ci-en update post

Just a way to try getting people to pay for that 3 Dahila scenes that are quite terrible (but also the interactive mode)

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes