Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Almost thought it was the same pose as the RED PLANT, however this one is different pose + the plant is GREEN

Fucking finally, althought stage 2 hasn't gotten shit aside from the red plant and giant worm

Dahlia still missing the small slugs, the chimera and spider

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
And the dev of dis game is real Anti-Mod person 2. >:/

Just to let U all know dat no one can make change's 2 the game codes to make a cheat mod like pressing F1 to turn GOD MODE Off/On, or F2 to set ur ATK so high dat U basically 1 shot each enemy with a normal ATK, and/or mess with character's starting stats as well since the method is not "Manage>Assembly-CSharp.dll" but is "il2cpp_data". TwT

IDK why game devs does dat, because we can still modify the textures although we can't modify the game's codes so modding support for the game because very limited. TwT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019

Just to let U all know dat no one can make change's 2 the game codes to make a cheat mod like pressing F1 to turn GOD MODE Off/On, or F2 to set ur ATK so high dat U basically 1 shot each enemy with a normal ATK, and/or mess with character's starting stats as well since the method is not "Manage>Assembly-CSharp.dll" but is "il2cpp_data". TwT

IDK why game devs does dat, because we can still modify the textures although we can't modify the game's codes so modding support for the game because very limited. TwT

So the big question is... Can you uncensor it...?

Reactions: Mr_Tanker
Dec 22, 2018

Cheatengine does not work on this game?

I don't know about the uncensor, that's not my realm. Someone should easily be able to play with the demo and make a cheatengine script or trainer for it though.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
So the big question is... Can you uncensor it...?
Cheatengine does not work on this game?

I don't know about the uncensor, that's not my realm. Someone should easily be able to play with the demo and make a cheat engine script or trainer for it though.
Hmm IDK, there is a few uncensor mods for BepInEx (Link: ), although U have download the correct BepInEx and then keep trying out which uncensor mod works with the game if any at all does work, since the game is in il2cpp_data format and not the good old "Assembly-CSharp" method, so not many unity demosaic mods are out dar at works on unity's il2cpp_data (I have a full guide for installing LINK: BepInEx in a game btw, if U want 2 check dat out, it'll be in the spoiler, and dats 2 avoid a wall of text btw). >:/

As for cheat engine, from the posts I read on here it seems dat it can still modify the values in the game but dats about it. X3

Last edited:

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Hmm IDK, there is a few uncensor mods for BepInEx (Link: ), although U have download the correct BepInEx and then keep trying out which uncensor mod works with the game if any at all does work, since the game is in il2cpp_data format and not the good old "Assembly-CSharp" method, so not many unity demosaic mods are out dar at works on unity's il2cpp_data (I have a full guide for installing LINK: BepInEx in a game btw, if U want 2 check dat out, it'll be in the spoiler, and dats 2 avoid a wall of text btw). >:/

As for cheat engine, from the posts I read on here it seems dat it can still modify the values in the game but dats about it. X3
The truth is I have tried to uncensor it myself at the past... I'm no familiar with the Unity, so everything was like Chinese to me. I haad manage though to find the pictures folder... Some images there where uncensored, while others weren't... Anyway...Sadly I don't have time right now becausse of my own game, but If enyone could give it a try, that would be fantastic...

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Nice decensor

Kinda wish the damn game wasn't a pain to stick the hands on the code/images since i can't even find words for translating

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
Can I have the 0.30 version of the game? Free Discussions is the only online site and it requires a log in which I'm not gonna do

Dec 22, 2018
Can I have the 0.30 version of the game? Free Discussions is the only online site and it requires a log in which I'm not gonna do
1699020937645.png

Search the thread like so.
1699020980028.png
This link contains what you seek.

You'll never have to ask for downloads or saves again if you use keywords. Much quicker than asking since 99% of the time there are links and backup links already in the thread.

You're welcome.

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
View attachment 3057373

View attachment 3057377

You'll never have to ask for downloads or saves again if you use keywords. Much quicker than asking since 99% of the time there are links and backup links already in the thread.

You're welcome.
View attachment 3057373

View attachment 3057377

You're welcome.
Thanks, it worked

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
New production report?
Still the same old

Jumping around doing the illustrations for other scenes, which the dev hasn't even finished stage 2, or even another full stage... I would understand for the new character since it's from 0, but the ones with Iris he already has the drawing, he just doesn't want to lmao

Funny too, since i actually though the Blonde girl boss fight was already completed.... Guess not

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
The dev won't give anything to his followers until the game is ready. Well I get it that he doesn't want to preasure himself with
let's say, an every month update but at least he could do a 3...4 month update... I wonder how he is keeping his supporters...

Reactions: MTCF
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes