Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
Does anyone know when the next update will be available here? Or could someone who has a more recent version post it here please? I've been waiting for the sequel for at least 2 months.
There will most probably not be any new demo version all things considered. It is going to be most likely a full release of the game. The demo that we got and the other with Dahlia's CG is all we got.

Technically not a sequel but a remake.

Reactions: Tomoushie

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Dev will probably post about the DLSITE demo first then plan for the release

However, at this pace wait for the game like a 2024 summer release because this dev tends to hop progress around

Hasn't even given a new paid reward, or EVEN finished the enemies from stage 1 for the new character

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
this is just the demo? I thought it was the full? any info on that?
thanks
quite literally the first stage so its super behind, too bad the next update on the game is most likely going to be the full thing instead of a updated demo

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
quite literally the first stage so its super behind, too bad the next update on the game is most likely going to be the full thing instead of a updated demo
You are way optimistic with this dev.... Which is nice.

I don't believe it mostly because this dev loves to jump around progress and he hasn't even finished plenty of content for the new character at all, hasn't even finished even 1 single stage enemies for her AND he's doing stuff for the other 2 girls (Which is just small scenes)

I feel we might be getting JUST the DLSITE store page for the possible release date

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
There's a new paid reward

But seems that the dev forgot to talk about what the paid reward is

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Here is his twitter, but he has the bad habbit to write everything in japanese XD.

toifel

Oct 9, 2023
The thing is... Who can share the latest paid version...? Also I have tried to uncensor the game... But I luck the skills with Unity... It is very diffrent from the RPGMZ that I'm using and I'm familiar with... for example the pics look like this. I have unsensored some as pics, but I don't know how to add them into the game. Anyway, If anyone has the latest paid version, please share... XD
This is heavily underrated. I'm looking for any uncensoring/decensoring of the original for years now and I really hope that someone manages to find out how to do that. Great job so far, please continue your decensor attempts :)

• Haha
Reactions: Roshi2000
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes