Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
It feels a little messy, granted I'm just looking through the movie area, due to someone being generous enough to share their save file (had to find where the save location was though), because I lack the patience to slog through this to see the scenes that I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy. If all the movie area is going to do is show individual sections of each scene instead of a full scene, then it is going to be a bit disappointing for me to say the least, when I go for those recollections I'm not looking to be punished for not triggering the scene in game with a less than impressive slide show of the scenes.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
You can also achieve it by failing (running out of time) the lockpicking quest after choosing it at the guild

Get her aroused. Don't click the wait action. Just let him screw her and her heart bar (to the right of her hp and mana bar) should start filling up. Once it reaches max start progressing the scene and I think after he cums for the first time she will do it.
This is something i quite don't get in the game, apparently there's estrus versions if the character gets fucked too much, however i have found NONE of the versions in the demos (Not the old demos, that was way easy than now)

Green worm and Tongue vine should have their own estrus scenes, but the only thing i reach is that the wait icon turns into "comply" and nothing else happens

COULD be that the dev hasn't applied the scenes... but that's too much already (Doesn't help that the new character doesn't have any estrus scenes at all)

I'm paving the way so that when it comes time to kill higher-level monsters in future versions, my character will be high-level for one-shots to advance in the story or unlock skills
There's a difficulty setting that enemies can get oneshotted(?) easily, so no need to go ham on the RPG....

However, i feel that there might be the whole "BEAT IT ON HARD MODE FOR UNLOCKING EVERYTHING"

In the full version, yes.

I am genuienly surprised that I did not notice nor knew there was no thread for this game until today. Im happy that it finally had found its place on this forum and I can see comments from people interested in it. I would say it is an overall upgrade to the original game-- those who dont like turn based combat, oh well. Might be not your cup of tea. Other than that a new voice-actress, more to the lore of the og game, a second character with their set of lewds and potentialy couple endings based on last peek are more than promising.

From what I suspect from supporting them on ci-en for quite a long while and based on what new peeks are presented the game with good fortune might be finished at the end of this year or be landing in the first quarter of 2024.

Also the relatively harsh 2* review got a chuckle out of me. Specially the part of CHANCE being in everything. It is based on RPG system what did you expect lol!
Same, i actually thought that other thread was the only Iris RPG thread so i posted updates there lol

One thing that i'm believing that the dev doesn't posts certain scenes is that either they aren't "paid" skeb commissions or he doesn't want to spoil the other content

This would be the blonde bossfight scenes, the slime, and probably all the other scenes with the new character, since i haven't seen any new scene that wasn't paid commission

Last edited:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
This is something i quite don't get in the game, apparently there's estrus versions if the character gets fucked too much, however i have found NONE of the versions in the demos (Not the old demos, that was way easy than now)

Green worm and Tongue vine should have their own estrus scenes, but the only thing i reach is that the wait icon turns into "comply" and nothing else happens

COULD be that the dev hasn't applied the scenes... but that's too much already (Doesn't help that the new character doesn't have any estrus scenes at all)

There's a difficulty setting that enemies can get oneshotted(?) easily, so no need to go ham on the RPG....

However, i feel that there might be the whole "BEAT IT ON HARD MODE FOR UNLOCKING EVERYTHING"

Same, i actually thought that other thread was the only Iris RPG thread so i posted updates there lol

One thing that i'm believing that the dev doesn't posts certain scenes is that either they aren't "paid" skeb commissions or he doesn't want to spoil the other content

This would be the blonde bossfight scenes, the slime, and probably all the other scenes with the new character, since i haven't seen any new scene that wasn't paid commission

Yes, around level 35 I start to one-shot enemies, around level 40-45 I one-shot enemies with the highest level in the current demo and at level 49-50 I can kill the boss in 2 or even 3 attacks.

That's what you have to do because the boss is difficult because he launches his sleeping attack in about 2 or 3 turns, and if you're asleep, there's no chance of waking up, it'll drain your "mana" gauge and an H-scene will ensue.

You actually have to kill the boss as quickly as possible, the 1st time I lost, so I realized that I had to raise the character to a higher level to have a chance of killing him quickly.

EDIt: I'll even clarify (because it made me laugh): I one shot with the basic attack, i.e. the one that costs 0 mana, which is the attack at the start of the game. At level 45-50 you unlock about 3 to 4 other very powerful attacks, and you can kill the boss very quickly with them.

Reactions: rKnight

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
You can avoid the purple vine sleep lock if you use the 30 mana dodge at the end of your turn when it uses the blue charge attack.
RNG might be a bitch, so if you want to see the h scene, you might need to stack on mana pots.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Anybody confirms if the estrus scenes are implemented? Also this is the picture talking about the unlock

1686001437651.png

Rather than unlocking scenes by yourself, you can unlock them by paying with the game credits, don't know if the price depends of how many you unlock

Also talking about some scenes, the one with the bandit has 2 for some reason, one where she rapes her and the other where she "embraces" him with her legs, don't know if it's gonna have difference

Like for example there's 4 Purple plants, and 2 red vines, which i don't even remember them having that much scenes

how can i get dhalia scenes?
Get the paid reward demo. It's only 3 scenes tho' (Vine, Worm and mosquito)

I think it might be in this thread but it might be possible that it got shot down

Reactions: Tomoushie

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
You can avoid the purple vine sleep lock if you use the 30 mana dodge at the end of your turn when it uses the blue charge attack.
RNG might be a bitch, so if you want to see the h scene, you might need to stack on mana pots.
All attacks, including those for equiver or parrying an enemy attack, don't always work. There's a kind of percentage of missed dodges or swings, which can be increased by using "defense", for example.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev is already working in the bad ending of the game. You can see the new character at the right side captive, while in the older game it was the blonde boss girl

I do still wonder what the fuck is he doing working on the final part of the game pictures while we haven't seen any enemies from stage 1-2 on the new girl aside from the premium 3 scenes

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev is already working in the bad ending of the game. You can see the new character at the right side captive, while in the older game it was the blonde boss girl

I do still wonder what the fuck is he doing working on the final part of the game pictures while we haven't seen any enemies from stage 1-2 on the new girl aside from the premium 3 scenes
Perhaps they are just going with the flow of what they want to work on. There is a bunch of posts that are breaking the flow and just shows progress on different parts from the game.
There are couple of scenes of Dahlia showcased but at the same time would you really want to have to see all of them already without any surprise? I for once wouldnt mind if they withold some or majority of scenes with Dahlia.

zzp

May 23, 2020
This game is all-glory. However, one failure and you get the game over

PS. the title screen reads "Trial Version"

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
We'll be waiting for this game for a long time... But I hope he finally finishes it someday.
Thank you for creating the topic.

Landieblue

Sep 5, 2021
Does anyone else having issue with the resolution? No matter what I pick it always goes back to windowed mode and 1024x768. My eyes are bleeding from trying to read.
The first window that pops up doesn't matter. you have to look at the option in the main menu called system to actually change from window to full screen. And as the game says this will require you to restart the game for it to take effect.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
Honestly an enjoyable jrpg, i wonder if there's anything smilar to this (will ask at the suggestion thread later)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
First of all this is not English it's MTL it has to translate it while playing so the damn text is so damn slow. I found myself frustrated by the wait time and could not go any further with this game! Poetry is not the worst but it's still there so makes it difficult at times to figure out what the action actually means.

1. Art 4/5
2. Sound 3/5
3. Game Play 2/5 (you better like to wait forever if you actually want to play as there is a lot of very slow reading in this game. Second problem is the combat is crap everything takes a ton of mana even a kick takes mana and the enemies just keep coming so they are way staked against you. Fight 2 enemies defeat them and 2 more show up. defeat them than a boss shows up! All this time you been eating into your mana so often game over and this is on damn easy)

I give this game a 2.5/5 rating. If it was a real English translated game and not an online crap translation that takes 3-5 seconds to show up I would play this game. This game is too damn slow to be fun.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Unknow_XY

takahata

Jan 2, 2019
after day i think 4 i am forced into a lock picking mission after i complete it i come home to a game over, the base looks like it has been destroyed, i'm guessing that's the end of the content atm
Same issue here. Is this the case? Lots of folks saying the demo was short, but I cant tell if I did something wrong and got a scripted bad end, or if this is a placeholder for demo-over.

Also, folks are talking about the original an awful lot - got a link? Sounds great.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes