N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
at least with that game, you can man up ( kind of ) in the end and hook up with the girl stealing her back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's okay I guess. But what I'm always kind of baffled by is that the MC in NTR games always has a small dick. Like, why not just give him a normal one at least or if you plan to go for the steal-back at the end, give him a solid one.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Its GOOD that so much of the hentai japan makes today contains either NTR, Ugly old men or both and ofc rape.
FIFY

joke aside, for me its good thus i like that kind of stuff but i can understand that people who don't enjoy those fetishes are bored to see so much of it.

Reactions: Partomatic

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
I'm into the occasional NTR myself if it's well-done (and usually if it's largely consensual by all parties, which this game seems to be?), but the sheer amount of it Japan puts out honestly makes me kinda' worried for the country sometimes. I get that people who fap to hentai are only a very small demographic and don't represent the population as a whole, but it definitely ain't the English-speaking coomers keeping that genre afloat.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
strange, auto skipped the whole game and went both paths, but gallery still seems to be missing some scenes, anyone got a full gallery save?

Reactions: Rastafoo
Dec 18, 2017
Knew it was NTR the moment I saw the blonde guy.
It's too bad, Netorare/Netorase that involves same age or punk/delinquent antagonists turn me off, there's a dissonance in the way they're portrayed for me, I'd rather be the old ugly fat bastard instead.
I'm into the occasional NTR myself if it's well-done (and usually if it's largely consensual by all parties, which this game seems to be?), but the sheer amount of it Japan puts out honestly makes me kinda' worried for the country sometimes. I get that people who fap to hentai are only a very small demographic and don't represent the population as a whole, but it definitely ain't the English-speaking coomers keeping that genre afloat.
I guess you've never been to nhentai or exhentai.
Also, why would you take it so seriously? Do you really think people want their loved ones to be taken away? Lolno. Fantasies are just that, and I doubt actual cucks are most of the demographic of NTR.

Like seriously, if NTR is some kind of red flag, we should be careful, a big ass part of doujinshi are tagged with rape. Careful or we'll be nurturing the new rapists.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019
Lol I only like ntr if I'm the one stealing the girl lmao a cheating gf or wife or what ever I don't like not my cup of tea I'm not a idiot who enjoys this crap in RL why would I enjoy it in games

jediswag77

Sep 27, 2018
Knew it was NTR the moment I saw the blonde guy.
It's too bad, Netorare/Netorase that involves same age or punk/delinquent antagonists turn me off, there's a dissonance in the way they're portrayed for me, I'd rather be the old ugly fat bastard instead.
I guess you've never been to nhentai or exhentai.
Also, why would you take it so seriously? Do you really think people want their loved ones to be taken away? Lolno. Fantasies are just that, and I doubt actual cucks are most of the demographic of NTR.

Like seriously, if NTR is some kind of red flag, we should be careful, a big ass part of doujinshi are tagged with rape. Careful or we'll be nurturing the new rapists.
Exactly, you don´t net to identify with anybody in a Story to enjoy it

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
after playing and reading hentai for years, finally i gained "manipulation braintr skill" this skill let me choose who i am, so i choose the asshole ones, it save me a lot in ntr themes.

Reactions: popober

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That's okay I guess. But what I'm always kind of baffled by is that the MC in NTR games always has a small dick. Like, why not just give him a normal one at least or if you plan to go for the steal-back at the end, give him a solid one.
The target audience wouldn't be able to relate unless the mc has a small dick or/and related medical condition.
Someone translate games where faceless mc with big dick cuck the blond bastard please. His smug face make me want to gouge his eyes out, sew up his lip then cut open a new mouth for him right at the belly...all using a knife with dull blade for extra pain :cool:.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

jediswag77

Sep 27, 2018
The target audience wouldn't be able to relate unless the mc has a small dick or/and related medical condition.
Someone translate games where faceless mc with big dick cuck the blond bastard please. His smug face make me want to gouge his eyes out, sew up his lip then cut open a new mouth for him right at the belly...all using a knife with dull blade for extra pain :cool:.
Sothing like

itsmebruh

Nov 24, 2017
after playing and reading hentai for years, finally i gained "manipulation braintr skill" this skill let me choose who i am, so i choose the asshole ones, it save me a lot in ntr themes.
your skill is called self inserting my dude

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes